Author Topic: SURVIVOR 24- ONE WORLD **General Spoilers**  (Read 21965 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SURVIVOR 24- ONE WORLD
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 08:24:57 PM »
Survivor Sucks
> Survivor Spoilers
> "The Flight Five" - Pre Jury Boots.

antithesys post #50

I'm very skeptical about this.

Does anyone know who runs realityfanforum? Do they post here?

in response to this post here that has surfaced at Sucks

Gang,

I am currently in Samoa, and they are filming now in Samoa.  The crew is staying at a hotel called Aggie Grey's Resort and Spa.  This must be 24 as I believe 23 may have already wrapped.  I flew to Fiji yesterday for the day and on the plane were five of the cast members -- must have already been booted off.  They were not Coach or Ozzie.  It included a tall clean cut blond guy; a tattooed white girl with short, dark hair; a white girl with long dark hair; a slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair, and a black guy hair that was froish.  These folks were all young (under 40) and "actor looking."  They were accompanied on the trip to Fiji by a minder with an Australian accent (producer?).  Americans are hard to come by in this part of the world, so an American accent stands out.  This was not a group of friends travelling together.  I hired a driver in Fiji and he took me to a semi-secluded resort called "First Landing," where I ran across these Americans there.  They were the only folks in the place other than moi, who went to the spa.  The resort while I was there added security.  The staff were cagey about who these Americans were.  (There is also heavy security at Aggie Gray's).   I'm fairly certain these were booted castmates.  Your thoughts?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »
Thanks for bringing that back up. The black guy sounds like Bill, the white female with long dark hair could be Monica, the "slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair" could be Leif, the blond guy must be Greg, and I can't find a tattooed white girl.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 08:40:22 PM »
Tattooed girl is Kourtney Moon

from the descriptions Bill & Kourtney are the only 2 I would call 100%

Male tall blond clean cut - Matt possibly

Male short white dark hair slight beard - 1st thought was Leif, other sites are sure it is Colton, another possibility is Jonas - I know he is Asian but he is not black and we can't be sure how 'Travel' saw it

Female white long dark hair - Alicia, Kim or Monica.  Monica fits best except he said looks under 40 for all of them, not sure if I would say that about Monica otherwise she fits the bill the best

Travel please come back and clarify now that we have pics to look at . . .   :umn:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:47:50 PM by s1 »

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 08:40:24 PM »
Thanks for bringing that back up. The black guy sounds like Bill, the white female with long dark hair could be Monica, the "slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair" could be Leif, the blond guy must be Greg, and I can't find a tattooed white girl.

Thats Kourtney Moon.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 10:36:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HLAblb941-o?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HLAblb941-o?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 09:55:55 AM »
if want now what promo vide song Asher Roth Ft. Akon - Last Man Standing

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 05:49:14 AM »

Looking forward to the new season - the last two with RI were tediously boring, so I'm ready!! :conf:

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 02:42:10 PM »
Looks more like Big Brother then...

except in BB they have a fully stocked kitchen and bar  :cmas26

And Big Brother is more exciting. I love Survior but lately it's been boring but I truly believe they are doig so many seasons.

They continue to do multiple seasons in one year and Big Brother does one ONCE a year. I always get excited for it.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SURVIVOR 24- ONE WORLD **General Spoilers**
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »
Survivor Fever has some great info. They have proof of a tribe swap, just from promo picks.
http://www.survivorfever.net/s24_challenge_speculation.html

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
Thats been posted all over sucks :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 02:50:34 PM »
If you have spoiler info from other forums that you wish to share, it is fine to do so. Just be SURE to credit the site!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
There is no spoilers from Maxx yet, but there is **RUMORS** that Kourtney is the first boot, and that she breaks her left arm(on twitter, **assumption** she gets med-evac'd.