Archive > Survivor Spoilers

SURVIVOR 24- ONE WORLD **General Spoilers**

<< < (2/8) > >>

SuperTux:
Looks more like Big Brother then...

Kate04:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on December 20, 2011, 11:50:14 PM ---Looks more like Big Brother then...

--- End quote ---

except in BB they have a fully stocked kitchen and bar  :cmas26

Kate04:

The One World concept sounds like a fresh approach after having to endure RI.  RI is too predictable and the returnee cannot make it past the first lost challenge.  Not a good concept and I hope it's gone forever.

kiki:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 20, 2011, 10:26:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: kiki on December 20, 2011, 10:16:00 AM ---I think they tried something similar but only for a day in the season when Tom won, the one with Stephanie and Bobby John, where the one team annihilated the other. And then there were some alliances created.
It's a good twist because nothing can remain secret from the other team and we will see some interesting interactions (hopefully!).

--- End quote ---

That happened because Ulong lost all the immunity challenges, leaving sole Steph to row her kayak over to join all the remaining members in the Koror tribe. It was like 8 vs 1? :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

No I'm talking about the first day of the game. They were all together at the same beach, alliances were sprouting and then Jeff came and said " That's not your team, you are being divided now"

Jobby:

--- Quote from: kiki on December 21, 2011, 12:48:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 20, 2011, 10:26:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: kiki on December 20, 2011, 10:16:00 AM ---I think they tried something similar but only for a day in the season when Tom won, the one with Stephanie and Bobby John, where the one team annihilated the other. And then there were some alliances created.
It's a good twist because nothing can remain secret from the other team and we will see some interesting interactions (hopefully!).

--- End quote ---

That happened because Ulong lost all the immunity challenges, leaving sole Steph to row her kayak over to join all the remaining members in the Koror tribe. It was like 8 vs 1? :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

No I'm talking about the first day of the game. They were all together at the same beach, alliances were sprouting and then Jeff came and said " That's not your team, you are being divided now"

--- End quote ---

Oh.. right! I hated the first twist which sent two people home immediately! :cmas29

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version