Archive > Survivor Spoilers

SURVIVOR 24- ONE WORLD **General Spoilers**

(1/8) > >>

Reilly Queens:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_one_world/2011_Oct_05_men-women-one-beach

--- Quote ---The 24th season of Survivor will be called Survivor: One World, and its twist will feature tribes of men versus women who are separate but live on the same beach. There will be no returning cast members.

That’s according to a longtime Survivor Sucks poster known as castaway208, who identified the title and revealed the twist after giving clues, such as “What do [seasons] 5,6,9,10 and 14 have in common?” That person also revealed that there are no returnees.

The information seems trustworthy, especially because the title is confirmed by its appearance on the LinkedIn profile of another camera operator, as Sucks posters noticed. The season has completed production.

The “one world” twist represents another change to Survivor’s fundamental structure, but it’s not completely out of left field, of course, since we had Survivor Thailand’s fake merge. Like Redemption Island, though, which was a version of the Outcasts twist, this puts everyone on notice from day one rather than surprising them with it later. And this maintains the structure of the game, with two tribes competing, it just increases interaction that makes the post-merge game less likely to remain tribe versus tribe.

This will undoubtedly introduce an entirely new dynamic, but I’ve long wondered what would happen if they began with a single tribe, merged or separate, so I’m really curious how it plays out, and think this could be an awesome twist. (Then again, I also was thrilled by the idea of Redemption Island, and now I just want it to die so reward challenges can return.) If producers mix up and separate the tribes at some point, that could further impact the dynamic—though it would require a merge later on. And while I’m not a fan of separating tribes by sex, it does seem like a logical way for viewers and players to quickly and easily identify who’s on what tribe while they’re living together.

Some Survivor purists might not like this, but especially it spares us the return of he-who-shall-not-be-named or other has-beens, it’s a great way to try something new.
--- End quote ---

http://www.youtube.com/v/HgZnBYC5A3w?version=3&hl=en_US

Tribes(Capped from Promo)

SALANI

MANONO

Glamazon Racer:
Can't wait! The last two seasons have been really boring after the merge, in my opinion, so this twist should hopefully prevent that happening again! :cmas16

Jobby:
I like the twist of two tribes living on the same camp. I've always wondered about that scenario too. And also, with 24 seasons.. I think this is one of the better twists I like, as compared to twist like Exile Island or Redemption Island. Kudos to the producer finally trying this out after 24 seasons.

kiki:
I think they tried something similar but only for a day in the season when Tom won, the one with Stephanie and Bobby John, where the one team annihilated the other. And then there were some alliances created.
It's a good twist because nothing can remain secret from the other team and we will see some interesting interactions (hopefully!).

Jobby:

--- Quote from: kiki on December 20, 2011, 10:16:00 AM ---I think they tried something similar but only for a day in the season when Tom won, the one with Stephanie and Bobby John, where the one team annihilated the other. And then there were some alliances created.
It's a good twist because nothing can remain secret from the other team and we will see some interesting interactions (hopefully!).

--- End quote ---

That happened because Ulong lost all the immunity challenges, leaving sole Steph to row her kayak over to join all the remaining members in the Koror tribe. It was like 8 vs 1? :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version