Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605218 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1100 on: April 29, 2014, 09:57:29 AM »
What if the double your money is back for Season 22-24 and the team that win Second leg got 2 express pass instead? This may change the entire race completely...

S22: JJ gets the DYM, but gets eliminated in 9th place with it. There will be more pity on them and less trouble without the express pass. Bates & Anthony will probably use the EP on Indo, since they got lost and they were behind (than usual). Assuming they won't use it on Indo, they will have to use it on Switzerland. CaroJen will get the EP instead. Dave & Connor will definitely survive leg 3, but they will not win the leg. JJ will win leg 3, and that will add up the 9th place curse points. :funny: As I was saying, CaroJen gets the EP. Since they're such a weak team, I assume that they will use it on the Indo rb. If they don't use it there, most likely they'll burn it on leg 8.

S23: Tim & Marie gets the DYM. ChesEph gets the 2EPs. ChesEph will still be deciding who they'll give the other EP to on the third leg. So with all those flight luck, :funny: these two will be eliminated with both EPs. :funny: :funny: :funny: They will receive the record for ding so, and they won't end up with the JJ-like complains and JJ-like hates. :funny: :funny: :funny: Anyway, so the ER Docs will definitely feel devastated for losing the DYM prize, and they won't get the EP anymore. On leg 3, Tim & Marie on the other hand might feel a bit pressured for not having the EPs on their hands, but this potential factor won't affect their placement on leg 3. There will be no EP drama. :( Just EP pity. :funny: Tim & Marie can't EP the detour in Poland, and they have the DYM. This would make them a big U-turn target. Assuming they get eliminated in Poland :ascared , (Tim & Danny still eliminated in 7th.) Bunnies have a little fighting chance over the Bunnies on UAE, but I still think the Bunnies will go home for being a little too far behind. Assuming Brandam gets a good cab, Ice Girls still go home in Indo. For a 4th place finish, it depends if Brandam or the Afghanimals finish the detour first. One of them will be eliminated in 4th, and it's too hard to tell if either of them or Jamy will win.

S24: Cowboys have the DYM. Brenchel get those EPs. I assume that Brenchel will use the 2EPs to fight on a footrace for last with Margie & Luke on leg 4. (I can't predict who they'll give the 2nd EP to.) So... Margie & Luke will still lose with the flight problem. Cowboys won't have to skip leg 8's detour, and they don't have to worry about being U-turned (since they don't have the passes.), I don't think Brenchel will U-turn either, even with the DYM. The only difference now is that CaroJen won't have the EP. They will be eliminated in 10th. Mark & Mallory will be hard to predict after what happened in the 2nd leg. With that, I think they'll finish 7th, or the Globes will finish 7th because of the speedbump. (No more CaroJen) JJ will go further, and they'll reach the F5, replacing CaroJen.

My conclusion: S22 - small changes, S23 - big changes, S24 - average changes

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: April 29, 2014, 10:04:03 AM »
In TAR23 leg3, What if Bunnies made an exchange with the Exes to give them the Express Pass and they will tell them how to get the name on the standby list earlier? Would Marie accept this offer? And could they go more further with the pass in their pack?

Exes will be on a tight race with the other 2 strong teams. Bunnies will still survive leg 3. Assuming the Bunnies don't use the EP on leg 4, they'll most likely use it on the leg 8. Tim & Marie won't U-turn them anymore, and their too-far-behind problem won't be a problem with the EP. Ice girls will finish 6th in this case. Bunnies or ER Docs will finish 5th. If Bunnies are still in this after F5, they have a chance of winning.
I think it's more of the Bunnies not making the offer rather than Marie accepting or not, but oh well.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1102 on: April 29, 2014, 10:10:06 AM »
What if the double your money is back for Season 22-24 and the team that win Second leg got 2 express pass instead? This may change the entire race completely...

TAR 22 - I don't think there'd be that big of a change as John & Jess never used the EP, Bates & Anthony would have won the EP's on Leg 2, and having been present when Dave gets injured, I'd say Dave & Connor would get the 2nd EP.  So all in all, I think the final results would go the same with Bates & Anthony using the EP round Leg 4 as they thought they were last, and still going on to win.

TAR 23 - I don't think Chester & Ephraim would have got a chance to give another team the 2nd EP, and wouldn't have gotten to use their own as they were so far behind.  With this in mind, Tim & Marie wouldn't have had the EP to bypass Leg 5's Detour, but I still think Brendan & Adam would be out here, and Travis & Nicole wouldn't have had any trouble if they completed the task they passed on, so again, I don't think there'd be a big change on this season.

TAR 24 - Country Out Leg 2, but I really don't know who Brenchel would give the 2nd EP too?? Margie & Luke maybe?
But with them being so far behind in Leg 5, they would still be out and I would guess that the final 5 would be Brenchel, Cowboys, Afghanimals, Dave & Connor and MArk & Mallory, providing they don't fall behind in Leg 3 and get eliminated there, as they would most likely be on the 2nd flight to Malaysia.

I'm in a serious rush, so sorry for the short analysis :lol:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1103 on: April 29, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »
Brenchel would give their EP to YT and I think MM would have been eliminated over Carojen.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1104 on: April 29, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »
from TAR 22 to TAR 24 DYM were used for team who win a final legs and have most legs win an entire race, team win leg 1 were received 2 EPs, what happen for U-turn target?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1105 on: May 01, 2014, 09:54:20 PM »
What If the Nanas and Joey & Meghan and Mark & Bopper/Mallory had not been eliminated early. 
We could've at least enjoyed some Pro-Brenchel vs Accidental Alliance back and forth instead of this one-sided whining.  :'(

Natalie & Nadiya vs Caroline & Jennifer and even vs Dave & Connor would've been hilarious.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1106 on: May 02, 2014, 05:29:39 AM »
If in Botswana II Pwinnie requested Country singers to help to pull her donkeys rather than switched the detour, Maxie would likely out in botswana and for the first time in amazing race history, no M/F in F4
Chyona still ousts in Switzerland and Youtube in Scotland unless pwinnie can't find a flight which lands in edinburg at 10:40

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1107 on: May 03, 2014, 09:09:27 AM »
If in Botswana II Pwinnie requested Country singers to help to pull her donkeys rather than switched the detour, Maxie would likely out in botswana and for the first time in amazing race history, no M/F in F4

Not the first time in race history as TAR Aus 1, and TAR Canada had no M/F team in the Final 4, but if you're just talking about the US version then in that case it would be the first time.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1108 on: May 03, 2014, 09:16:34 AM »
TARLA 3 also have no M/F teams in the final. All M/M.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1109 on: May 03, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
TARLA 3 also have no M/F teams in the final. All M/M.

And TARLA 4
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1110 on: May 03, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
What If Bopper was able to race on "All Stars"?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: May 03, 2014, 06:58:04 PM »

They would presumably survive Leg 2 and YouTube Eliminated
Brenchel Eliminated Leg 3 probably
Leg 4 is an NEL with Margie and Luke with the Speed Bump
Leg 5 Margie and Luke are eliminated
Leg 6 NEL with CaroJen Speed Bump
Leg 7 is a toss up and I feel like Mark & Bopper could be eliminated because of the cryptic clue and the roman numerals, so it would be either them of JJ
Leg 8 are Globes
Leg 9 NEL

So Final 5 is Cancer, Afghan, CaroJen, Cowboys, and either JJ or Mark & Bopper

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1112 on: May 03, 2014, 10:25:55 PM »

They would presumably survive Leg 2 and YouTube Eliminated
Brenchel Eliminated Leg 3 probably
Leg 4 is an NEL with Margie and Luke with the Speed Bump
Leg 5 Margie and Luke are eliminated
Leg 6 NEL with CaroJen Speed Bump
Leg 7 is a toss up and I feel like Mark & Bopper could be eliminated because of the cryptic clue and the roman numerals, so it would be either them of JJ
Leg 8 are Globes
Leg 9 NEL

So Final 5 is Cancer, Afghan, CaroJen, Cowboys, and either JJ or Mark & Bopper

Okay, but I have a feeling that Mark & Bopper would struggle on the Leg 4 detour, so I think it's them or M&L on the NEL.
Then Leg 5, I think both teams would go for the standby. If Bopper & Mark took the Singaporean connection, they will most likely not make it, but either way, both teams will be racing against each other. Since Margie & Luke have the speedbump... it still depends. :/

If Bopper & Mark survived Leg 5, then the elimination sequence is the same as the one on the quote above. If Margie & Luke survived Leg 5, ... I think they will get a bad cab on Leg 7, but JJ's cab could do worse. But assuming Margie & Luke had good luck on legs after the fifth, they'll be in the F5.

Since Brenchel wouldn't be around anymore after their what-if-9th-place-curse, whose faces would be on the W-turn?

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1113 on: May 04, 2014, 12:35:59 AM »
In TAR23 leg3, What if Bunnies made an exchange with the Exes to give them the Express Pass and they will tell them how to get the name on the standby list earlier? Would Marie accept this offer? And could they go more further with the pass in their pack?

Exes will be on a tight race with the other 2 strong teams. Bunnies will still survive leg 3. Assuming the Bunnies don't use the EP on leg 4, they'll most likely use it on the leg 8. Tim & Marie won't U-turn them anymore, and their too-far-behind problem won't be a problem with the EP. Ice girls will finish 6th in this case. Bunnies or ER Docs will finish 5th. If Bunnies are still in this after F5, they have a chance of winning.
I think it's more of the Bunnies not making the offer rather than Marie accepting or not, but oh well.

I really hope this come true.  :funny:

I think if only they make a lot more alliance with other team, maybe make friend with Jamy? Marie? Or Afganimal, they will go very very further. Jamy or Marie may even U-turn Ice girl to save them in UAE. So robbed... :'(

In fact, I like to make their What-if because I still can't get over their elimination  :funny:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1114 on: May 04, 2014, 01:16:31 AM »
What if Kami & Karli chose the easier Detour choice in their elimination leg? I think that they would be still eliminated because Chip & Kim.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1115 on: May 04, 2014, 07:41:51 AM »
What if Kami & Karli chose the easier Detour choice in their elimination leg? I think that they would be still eliminated because Chip & Kim.

LINDA AND KAREN MAKES FINAL THREE AND MAY POTENTIALLY WIN. <3

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1116 on: May 04, 2014, 10:46:22 AM »
What If the Nanas and Joey & Meghan and Mark & Bopper/Mallory had not been eliminated early. 
We could've at least enjoyed some Pro-Brenchel vs Accidental Alliance back and forth instead of this one-sided whining.  :'(

Natalie & Nadiya vs Caroline & Jennifer and even vs Dave & Connor would've been hilarious.

I can already imagine NaNa calling Dave & Connor fools and idiots :lol:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1117 on: May 04, 2014, 10:51:01 AM »
And another memorable U-Turn at Orvieto :lol: .
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: May 06, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »
If Roadblock rule is started in TAR 5, Likaren would have go to final 3, but what's about other teams aside from top 3 M/F teams?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1119 on: May 06, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »
Ryan (from Abbie and Ryan) once tweeted that they were Chuck and Wynona's replacements for TAR21. What if... Chuck and Wynona were on TAR21 instead, and Abbie and Ryan were on TAR22?
If Abbie & Ryan in TAR 22
leg 1 they most likely to survive even with 4 hrs penalty unless their va'a capsized more times than firefighters
If they survived leg 1
Leg 2 Twin doctors aquaphobia problem
Leg 3;4;5 JJ EP stupid and cancer survivors withdrew
Leg 6;7 Dating divorcees or Pwinnie may have an unlucky donkeys corp, but if Abbie & Ryan got it, they would still survive, in this case bye bye Max/Katie, if Pwinnie got an horrific donkeys, they would out in botswana 2
Leg 8 Youtube went home due to taxi problem
Leg 9;10 Mobeth ousted due to Speed Bump and U-turn target
Leg 11 carojen/Pwinnie navigation problem
F3:Dating divorcees, Hockey bros and Maxie (or Carojen), both dating divorcees and hockey bros had a chance to win
if Chuck & Wyona in TAR 21
Leg 1:Amy/Daniel win DYM but eliminated in indonesia due to cab drama, Chyona or Rob/Sheila eliminated
What would happen later

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1120 on: May 16, 2014, 09:45:14 AM »
What if Linda & Karen were in TAR 11/All Stars?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1121 on: May 18, 2014, 06:12:20 AM »
They would replace Charla & Mirna and there wouldn't be Romber, Dustin & Kandice, and self drama :'(

Leg 1 was mostly based on navigation skills in Cotopaxi and I believe the bowling moms would survive if they don't get hopelessly lost. (JVJ still are eliminated)
Leg 2 was the Chilean mining route and I think they could have a showdown for last place against David & Mary and Baldies due to the mechanical Detour and questionable navigation to the Chilean Death Valley. (They'll likely survive because of the Balds driving under the speed limit)
Leg 3 was Bariloche and I think they'll have similar struggles as Mirna in the fish breeding tank Roadblock. They MIGHT catch up to teams during the Detour. (This could be Linda & Karen's final all-star Leg, leaving David & Mary on a tightrope as they were at the bottom of the pack throughout the season)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1122 on: May 18, 2014, 09:18:02 AM »
They would replace Charla & Mirna and there wouldn't be Romber, Dustin & Kandice, and self drama :'(

Leg 1 was mostly based on navigation skills in Cotopaxi and I believe the bowling moms would survive if they don't get hopelessly lost. (JVJ still are eliminated)
Leg 2 was the Chilean mining route and I think they could have a showdown for last place against David & Mary and Baldies due to the mechanical Detour and questionable navigation to the Chilean Death Valley. (They'll likely survive because of the Balds driving under the speed limit)
Leg 3 was Bariloche and I think they'll have similar struggles as Mirna in the fish breeding tank Roadblock. They MIGHT catch up to teams during the Detour. (This could be Linda & Karen's final all-star Leg, leaving David & Mary on a tightrope as they were at the bottom of the pack throughout the season)

I don't think they would replace Charla & Mirna, because they were GREAT!  :<3
But lets say this is the scenario, and continued on from what Rachel has said, I would see the rest of the Season play out like this -

Leg 4 - If the Bowling Mom's are out Leg 3, then David & Mary would be out here, helping Romber survive.  (:;)
Leg 5 - NEL
Leg 6 - Teri & Ian eliminated.
Leg 7 - NEL
Leg 8 - Joe & Bill eliminated due to how far they were behind.
Leg 9 - Uchenna & Joyce eliminated due to being stuck at the airport.
Leg 10 - NEL
Leg 11 - NEL
Leg 12 - ChaChaCha most likely eliminated.
Leg 13 - Romber would probably make the Final 3 unless they made a major blunder, but based on their performance on the first 3 Legs, I wouldn't count on any size of a blunder being made on their behalf. 
So yeah, I would say they would win, and I'd be very Very VERY angry!  :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1123 on: May 18, 2014, 12:04:26 PM »

But lets say this is the scenario, and continued on from what Rachel has said, I would see the rest of the Season play out like this -

Leg 4 - If the Bowling Mom's are out Leg 3, then David & Mary would be out here, helping Romber survive.  (:;)
Leg 5 - NEL
Leg 7 - NEL
Leg 10 - NEL
Leg 11 - NEL
Leg 13 - Romber would probably make the Final 3 unless they made a major blunder, but based on their performance on the first 3 Legs, I wouldn't count on any size of a blunder being made on their behalf. 
I feel like David & Mary would survive Leg 4 from the same chance Charla & Mirna got from the post office Roadblock. I don't know why, but I feel they also would beat Romber to the Pit Stop.  ???
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1124 on: May 18, 2014, 12:08:44 PM »

Leg 5 - NEL
Leg 7 - NEL
Leg 10 - NEL
Leg 11 - NEL
I feel like David & Mary would survive Leg 4 from the same chance Charla & Mirna got from the post office Roadblock. I don't know why, but I feel they also would beat Romber to the Pit Stop???

How awesome would that've been?  :conf:
I think it would've been a much bigger upset and surprise to everyone if David & Mary beat Romber, then when Charla & Mirna beat them.  (Not sure if that made sense but hopefully it did) :lol: