Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603454 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1000 on: March 02, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »
in TAR 21, if leg 3 were NEL and leg 4 as well as leg 5 were ELs
Caitlin & Brittany still eliminated in leg 4 because of speed bump and heavy tasks
Jost & brent was eliminated in leg 5 and monster truck in leg 6
what happen later in 2 cases
1)substitude teachers had a good flight to Moscow
2)They missed an flight to Moscow at Frankfurt airport along with dating divorcees

In both cases James & Abba are still eliminated in Moscow. Abbie & Ryan would still be eliminated in Amsterdam because they were U-Turned. I think they would be smart enough not to get eliminated in France. And then, t Jaymes and James would win, because I do not think they would do as well on the Memory Challenge.

They are sub teachers. They have a chance of winning.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1001 on: March 03, 2014, 07:14:47 AM »
Maybe I'll post this question again in the future once the season ends:
What if the cowboys didn't give the EP to CaroJen? Would Team Kentucky survive the leg even with all the breakdowns?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1002 on: March 03, 2014, 07:19:45 AM »
What if the cowboys didn't give the EP to CaroJen? Would Team Kentucky survive the leg even with all the breakdowns?

CaroJen out, Kentucky still in.

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #1003 on: March 06, 2014, 09:58:57 AM »
What if Meghan didn't help John at the Roadblock? (EP already given to CaroJen)
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1004 on: March 06, 2014, 10:05:32 AM »

Good-bye Jessica/John for sure, with John being the cause of their elimination again.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1005 on: March 06, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »

Good-bye Jessica/John for sure, with John being the cause of their elimination again.

I dunno? I don't think John would have taken that long to finish it by himself, I'd say Mark & Mallory would still be out?
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1006 on: March 06, 2014, 06:23:38 PM »

CaroJen out, Kentucky still in.

I don't think, because they finished Detour faster.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1007 on: March 07, 2014, 06:54:58 PM »
in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: March 07, 2014, 08:34:26 PM »
They won't be sure that the exes are behind them, so I think they'll play safe and u-turn the Bunnies.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: March 07, 2014, 11:52:18 PM »
in TAR 23 if the blind double U-Turn were used in leg 5 thus allow afganimals to use u-turn once more in leg 8, who would be U-turned in leg 8 the exes or the bunnies
teams used the blind u-turn cannot use the u-turn in future legs
i think it was proved by Joey & Meghan in season 22

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1010 on: March 08, 2014, 03:25:30 AM »
teams used the blind u-turn cannot use the u-turn in future legs
i think it was proved by Joey & Meghan in season 22

Actually they still can, Luke from season 14 had confirmed somewhere in this board that after they use blind u-turn in Russia, if they reach the u-turn mat in China III first, they are allowed to use it.

But in this case, I don't think anything will change since the Afganimal choose the bad detour which cost them a lot of time. They will still end up being at the U-turn after Tim & Marie.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1011 on: March 08, 2014, 03:41:59 AM »
This hasn't happen yet ->

But what if a team held on to the Express Pass till the 5th leg, and then they were planning on giving the Express Pass to the weakest team at the last task of the leg AFTER they are done... but turns out they are last and they still have the Express Pass when they check-in. AND it's a NEL?

:funny:

#omgepicscenario

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: March 08, 2014, 04:16:43 AM »
Oh wow! :stare I don't even know what happens if a team that won 2EPs wasn't able to give the other EP on or before the 5th leg, which makes me wonder. ???

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #1013 on: March 08, 2014, 06:02:48 AM »
Maybe they have to hand it to Phil and Phil hands it out? IDK

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1014 on: March 08, 2014, 07:48:42 AM »
Phil may just do Ov Vey again  :funny:

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1015 on: March 08, 2014, 10:05:04 AM »
Oh wow! :stare I don't even know what happens if a team that won 2EPs wasn't able to give the other EP on or before the 5th leg, which makes me wonder. ???

I saw somewhere on Wikipedia for one of the International versions of the race that if a team is eliminated with an EP, then the team that won that Leg would get it, however this hasn't happened on either S22 or TAR Canada, so maybe this is what would happen to the 2nd EP, if the team is eliminated before handing it out to another team?  ???

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1016 on: March 08, 2014, 02:16:23 PM »

I saw somewhere on Wikipedia for one of the International versions of the race that if a team is eliminated with an EP, then the team that won that Leg would get it, however this hasn't happened on either S22 or TAR Canada, so maybe this is what would happen to the 2nd EP, if the team is eliminated before handing it out to another team?  ???

Someone completely made that up. It's gone now.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: March 09, 2014, 09:46:22 AM »

Someone completely made that up. It's gone now.

Haha.. Really?
It's not a bad idea I don't think :lol:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1018 on: March 09, 2014, 10:41:41 PM »
Season 23's finally over, and I can finally post my list of TAR23 What ifs: :xmas146
Quote what you want to answer and don't take all of these what ifs at the same time. :cmas24
1.) What if Brandam made it to the 1st flight on the 1st leg?
2.) What if the ER Docs were on the 2nd flight on the 1st leg?
3.) What if ER Docs didn't get a penalty on the 1st leg? Would they use their EP on one of the 1st 4 legs except the 1st leg? Assuming they give the 2nd EP to Jamy, which task would make Jamy use their EP?
4.) What if Tim & Marie made it to the 1st bus on leg 2?
5.) What if Bingo stayed with the pack? How far would they have gone?
6.) What if the Bunnies didn't make the smart move at the airport? (This would probably have them receive the 2nd EP from Tim & Marie.) Speaking of which, which task would the Bunnies use their EP if Tim & Marie give it to them on leg 4/5?
7.) What if ChesEph didn't have any bad flights in leg 3? How far could they have gone?
8.) What if ChesEph made it to the same flight with Tim & Marie?
9.) What if Tim & Marie used the EP on the detour in leg 3?
10.) What if Brandam didn't switch detours and didn't get u-turned? How far could they have gone?
11.) What if Jamy was able to complete the FF?
12.) What if the Bunnies made it to the same boat with the Exes and the Ice girls on leg 7?
13.) What if Jamy knew Tim & Marie were behind and u-turned them?
14.) What if leg 8's w-turn was in leg 9 instead?
15.) What if leg 9 was a NEL and leg 10 was not?
16.) What if Jamy caught up to the 1st train on leg 9?
17.) What if Tim & Marie's cab didn't break down and they made it to the 1st train on leg 9?
18.) What if both the Exes and Jamy make it to the 1st train on leg 9?
19.) What if the Ice girls brought the sugar canes with them on their 1st trip from the market?
20.) What if Jamy didn't help the ER Docs? Will the Ice girls catch up to them and have them eliminated instead? If yes, how far could they have gone?
21.) What if the Afghanimals got in to the F3 instead of the ER Docs?
5.)Nicky & Kim eliminated in Chile, after that NFL have an flight drama in leg 3, leg 4 and 5 i think the bingo will have a difficult legs because of their size and may get U-turned from afganimals save brandam, brandam can go to F4 because of music skill and Ice girls navigation problems in Abu Dhabi
10.)similiar to 5.) and Brandam may U-turn the Exes in leg 8

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1019 on: March 09, 2014, 10:50:32 PM »
TAR 22 what ifs
1)if the firefighters didn't accept the advice to quit the roadblock released by Katie and continue to complete clue in mini sandcastles
2)If the twin doctors choose to complete take the trunk first
3)DYM in leg 1 and the express pass for winner of leg 2 who would be eliminated in Bali and who would be U-Turned in Vietnam
4)If Pam/Winnie changed the donkey coprs rather than switched their detour who would be eliminated in Botswana 2
1.) Country girls out in 11th, Twin Docs in 10th, JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Firefighters probably in 7th (saving Pwinnie), Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.
2.) Pwinnie in 10th :cmas4 , JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Maxie probably in 7th :cmas4 , Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, CaroJen in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.
3.) JJ get DYM, no EP alliance will be made at the Tahiti airport. JJ will still be eliminated in Bali since they will have a bad leg there without the EP. Hockey Bros win EP, they'll probably use it on the Bali leg's detour. Since the u-turn alliance was CaroJen's idea, Youtube will still get the u-turn.
4.) I doubt that teams are allowed to change donkeys (besides switching detours twice), but if they survived Botswana 2, goodbye Maxie :cmas4 . Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros still win.
2.)I think in this case the twins doctors 7th (leg 7 have the physical tasks with a water), in this case there was only a swap placement between Asian girls and twin doctors, nothing changed!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: March 10, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »
TAR 22 what ifs
1)if the firefighters didn't accept the advice to quit the roadblock released by Katie and continue to complete clue in mini sandcastles
2)If the twin doctors choose to complete take the trunk first
3)DYM in leg 1 and the express pass for winner of leg 2 who would be eliminated in Bali and who would be U-Turned in Vietnam
4)If Pam/Winnie changed the donkey coprs rather than switched their detour who would be eliminated in Botswana 2
1.) Country girls out in 11th, Twin Docs in 10th, JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Firefighters probably in 7th (saving Pwinnie), Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.
2.) Pwinnie in 10th :cmas4 , JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Maxie probably in 7th :cmas4 , Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, CaroJen in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.
3.) JJ get DYM, no EP alliance will be made at the Tahiti airport. JJ will still be eliminated in Bali since they will have a bad leg there without the EP. Hockey Bros win EP, they'll probably use it on the Bali leg's detour. Since the u-turn alliance was CaroJen's idea, Youtube will still get the u-turn.
4.) I doubt that teams are allowed to change donkeys (besides switching detours twice), but if they survived Botswana 2, goodbye Maxie :cmas4 . Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros still win.
2.)I think in this case the twins doctors 7th (leg 7 have the physical tasks with a water), in this case there was only a swap placement between Asian girls and twin doctors, nothing changed!

Oh, wow! Actually I think there is: Would Youtube receive a U-turn? They arrived at the blind W-turn in 2nd. If Youtube's not receiving a U-turn, who would instead?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1021 on: March 11, 2014, 10:26:04 PM »
if in TAR 22 the Double U-turn were placed in leg 7 rather than leg 10, I think Roller Moms would U-turn country singers and subsequently the Country singers U-Turn youtube
two possible cases can occur
if You tube survived leg 7 and Asian girls eliminated, nothing would change
if Asian girls survived, what happen later?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: March 12, 2014, 01:26:59 AM »
7th: YouTube
6th: Chynona
5th: Moms
4th: CaroJen / Pwinnie
3rd: CaroJen / Pwinnie
2nd: Maxie
1st: Hockey Bros

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1023 on: March 12, 2014, 01:33:45 AM »
In TAR22, if CaroJen were eliminated 1st in Bora Bora, they would not be in All-Stars 2. Who would take their place instead?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1024 on: March 12, 2014, 02:47:47 AM »
In TAR22, if CaroJen were eliminated 1st in Bora Bora, they would not be in All-Stars 2. Who would take their place instead?

Pwinnie *prays*