Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603443 times)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #925 on: January 22, 2014, 06:00:49 AM »
Here's a few quick ones I thought off,

1 - What if Chuck & Wynona used the sled for the cheese in Leg 8, and didn't receive a penalty?

2 - What if James & Abba didn't get their passports stolen?

3 - What if Amanda & Kris had beat Gary & Mallory at the Starting Line task, giving Gallory the automatic U-Turn instead?

1. Since Mona & Beth were the real U-Turn targets in Leg 10, Chynona in F4. Not sure what would happen in Edinburgh because Wynona will likely have to do the Bog Snorkeling :lol:

2. Not really sure, but most likely Beekmans out in 6th and Abbie & Ryan get Twinnied so they probably make F4, idk if they could be F3 though.

3. TBH, Ron/Christina out in 11th :/

1. I think... Country Girls would flunk worse at the bog snorkeling rb. Chynona will most probably be in the F3, but they'll most likely finish in 3rd... wait a minute... there's a luck task on the final leg. Therefore, they have a slight chance of winning.  :umn:

No because Wynona would have had to do the RB.

Wynona RB goddess forever <3 :lol:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: January 22, 2014, 08:35:31 AM »

1 - What if Chuck & Wynona used the sled for the cheese in Leg 8, and didn't receive a penalty?

3 - What if Amanda & Kris had beat Gary & Mallory at the Starting Line task, giving Gallory the automatic U-Turn instead?

1. Since Mona & Beth were the real U-Turn targets in Leg 10, Chynona in F4. Not sure what would happen in Edinburgh because Wynona will likely have to do the Bog Snorkeling :lol:

2. Not really sure, but most likely Beekmans out in 6th and Abbie & Ryan get Twinnied so they probably make F4, idk if they could be F3 though.

1. I think... Country Girls would flunk worse at the bog snorkeling rb. Chynona will most probably be in the F3, but they'll most likely finish in 3rd... wait a minute... there's a luck task on the final leg. Therefore, they have a slight chance of winning.  :umn:

Chuck did 5 while Wynona did 4. Chuck can still do 1 more before the final leg. The final leg rb is up for them to decide.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #927 on: January 22, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »

Chuck did 5 while Wynona did 4. Chuck can still do 1 more before the final leg. The final leg rb is up for them to decide.

Ahhhhhh Nooooooo!!! Don't say that, I really wanted to see Chynona get to the F3! Only for that stupid mistake they made, they prob would have got there too! :(

Let me be on my own, as I say, lets hope season 25 is another All Stars just so Chynona get another shot!  :funny:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #928 on: January 22, 2014, 11:54:39 AM »
3. Gallory will EP the detour and here's how things'll go:
11th: Ron & Christina
10th: Mel & Mike
9th: Jaime & Cara (Even if Gallory does not have the EP in leg 5, they'll still survive.)
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: Kent & Vyxsin
6th: Cowboys
5th: Zev & Justin
4th: FT & BE
F3: All the teams at the "last" flight during the first leg. (because I think Amanda & Kris will survive anyway)

This scenario seems good. Such a coincidence that people from last flight will made it to the Final. Eventho, Ron & Chris robbed in second leg </333
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: January 22, 2014, 12:12:33 PM »
3. Gallory will EP the detour and here's how things'll go:
11th: Ron & Christina
10th: Mel & Mike
9th: Jaime & Cara (Even if Gallory does not have the EP in leg 5, they'll still survive.)
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: Kent & Vyxsin
6th: Cowboys
5th: Zev & Justin
4th: FT & BE
F3: All the teams at the "last" flight during the first leg. (because I think Amanda & Kris will survive anyway)

This scenario seems good. Such a coincidence that people from last flight will made it to the Final. Eventho, Ron & Chris robbed in second leg </333

I really don't care for Amanda & Kris, and can't understand the reasoning for their return, so I was over the moon when they were first eliminated. It was a huge shock, and it saved a much better team in Ron & Christina not being out so soon!  :wohoo:

And if this scenario did happen, we would have lost Kent & Vyxsin much earlier, and wouldn't have got the Goths Vs. EVERY OTHER TEAM drama we seen near the end of the race.
So yea, I think Amanda & Kris's eliminated first was the the best outcome for the whole season!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #930 on: January 22, 2014, 07:56:16 PM »
TAR16- What if Jody had not been kicked in the head by the cow and subsequently eliminated Louie & Michael? How would this affect the rest of the race as well as the Blind U-Turn in Germany? Also, how far would Jody & Shannon have gotten?

TAR18- What if the originally scheduled first flight from Palm Springs/LAX to Sydney had not been delayed in Honolulu? How would this change the race and who gets the Express Pass?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #931 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:10 PM »
TAR18- What if the originally scheduled first flight from Palm Springs/LAX to Sydney had not been delayed in Honolulu? How would this change the race and who gets the Express Pass?

-Zev & Justin win the EP so nothing in essence?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #932 on: January 22, 2014, 10:08:27 PM »
In TAR 19 leg if Ethan & Jenna didn't drop detour clue and forced to go back to retrieve it, could they barely survive double elimination, and how far could them go?
In this case Amani & Marcus eliminated who would be win leg 5

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #933 on: January 22, 2014, 11:14:06 PM »
In TAR 19 leg if Ethan & Jenna didn't drop detour clue and forced to go back to retrieve it, could they barely survive double elimination, and how far could them go?
In this case Amani & Marcus eliminated who would be win leg 5

Bill & Cathi will get 1st Place!  :conf:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #934 on: January 22, 2014, 11:38:50 PM »
- In TAR11, what if Eric & Danielle screw more at the detour and came up last during the first Poland leg and got Marked for Elimination. Could they survive the next leg? If not, then who will win TAR All Star.

- In TAR12 leg 4 in Bukina Faso, what if Shanna & Jennifer decided to u-turn TK & Rachel instead of Lorena & Jason (IIRC, they were afraid of this right?). Who would survive that leg since TK & Rachel seemed to struck at the RB. Then if TK & Rachel were eliminated in this leg, who will be in F3 and who will win.

- In TAR22 Botswana II, what if Hocky Brother drove over the speed limit and have to go to police station to pay fine. What's gonna happened since Pwinnie will be able to complete the FF and likely to survive this leg and the Hocky Bro may struggle at the detour or get lost which lead them to last place.

- In TAR23 leg 8, what if the Afgananimal and bunnies decide to do the Camel detour first (which is SUPER QUICK than the food). Is the U-turn gonna played out in the different way? And who will end up going home this leg? 

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: January 22, 2014, 11:54:05 PM »
- In TAR11, what if Eric & Danielle screw more at the detour and came up last during the first Poland leg and got Marked for Elimination. Could they survive the next leg? If not, then who will win TAR All Star.

No they can't, BQs win <333

- In TAR12 leg 4 in Bukina Faso, what if Shanna & Jennifer decided to u-turn TK & Rachel instead of Lorena & Jason (IIRC, they were afraid of this right?). Who would survive that leg since TK & Rachel seemed to struck at the RB. Then if TK & Rachel were eliminated in this leg, who will be in F3 and who will win.

TK/Rachel eliminated, roughly the same boot order except exchange TK/Rachel with Lorena/Jason, but then we have the Leg 9 NEL which I believe Nic & Don would have gotten, eliminating them, meaning it would be a F3 of Nate & Jen, Lorena & Jason and Rontina.

- In TAR22 Botswana II, what if Hocky Brother drove over the speed limit and have to go to police station to pay fine. What's gonna happened since Pwinnie will be able to complete the FF and likely to survive this leg and the Hocky Bro may struggle at the detour or get lost which lead them to last place.

-Pwinnie survives
-Maxie either eliminated or not eliminated
-If eliminated
Everything is roughly the same EXCEPT
-Youtube don't get U-Turned, Mona & Beth are eliminated leading to a F4 of YT/Hockey/Pwinnie/Carojen
-I believe YT will get eliminated over Carojen, leaving Hockey/Pwinnie/Carojen F3
-Hockey win

-Hockey eliminated instead of Maxie:
-Chyona/YT still get eliminated
-Carojen probably still get eliminated'
-F3 of Maxie/Pwinnie/Carojen
-Maxie win

- In TAR23 leg 8, what if the Afgananimal and bunnies decide to do the Camel detour first (which is SUPER QUICK than the food). Is the U-turn gonna played out in the different way? And who will end up going home this leg?

-Leo & Jamal cannot U-Turn
-Tracole don't U-Turn
-Timmarie would probably U-Turn Bunnies

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: January 23, 2014, 03:18:59 AM »
TAR16- What if Jody had not been kicked in the head by the cow and subsequently eliminated Louie & Michael? How would this affect the rest of the race as well as the Blind U-Turn in Germany? Also, how far would Jody & Shannon have gotten?

Leg 3: Jody & Shannon would definitely survive, since attorney moms had problems.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: I think... the Lesbians would u-turn Brent & Caite, making them finish in 8th.
Leg 6: Jordan & Jeff will still finish 7th.
Leg 7: NEL
Leg 8: Steve & Allie still I guess.
Leg 9: The team getting eliminated this leg depends on who gets u-turned. F5: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma's team, Cowboys, Dan & Jordan. The bros will use the FF. If Lesbians finish detour 1st, they're safe from getting u-turned. So... I think the cowboys will be targeted out in 5th.
Leg 10: Dan & Jordan NEL'd
Leg 11: Dan & Jordan Philiminated in 4th.
Leg 12: F3: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma; I think it's either Joe & Heidi or the Lesbians for the win... unless one of them gets a bad cab, then Grandma would've finished 2nd.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: January 23, 2014, 03:20:52 AM »
TAR23's 2nd w-turn:
What if Jamy used the 2nd slot on the Exes? Would the Bunnies survive to the F5, and how far could they have gone? (eliminating Ice Girls in 6th)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #938 on: January 23, 2014, 05:23:01 AM »
TAR23's 2nd w-turn:
What if Jamy used the 2nd slot on the Exes? Would the Bunnies survive to the F5, and how far could they have gone? (eliminating Ice Girls in 6th)

I really really REALLY hope THIS happened !!
Leg 8 - I think they'll survive but it would be Tim & Marie that out since they will probably be the last to finish the detour after being u-turned and bunnies speed bum didn't look like spend more than 10 minutes.
Leg 9 - It's depended on which detour they choose, if they choose the bird one (which I think is more likely). They'll survive. But anyway, ice queen will most likely to go home.
Leg 10 - I think they'll done the make up well. :funny: So Afgananimal NELed.
Leg 11 - I think they'll out here since the RB was pretty physical. But I don't know how much time that Leo spend at that RB, if they struggle enough. Then the bunnies may survive because I think they're better when it come to detail part.
Leg 12 - Anyone could win since almost every task is pointless. But I would prefer the bunnies finished the bomb during the first attempt and win the race. <333
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 05:27:35 AM by Keepcopz »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #939 on: January 23, 2014, 05:33:53 AM »
No Timmarie are stronger racers than the Bunnies, or at least Ice Queens :lol: I doubt that would happen. I mean they'd probably beat Leo & Jamal.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #940 on: January 23, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »

Leg 3: Jody & Shannon would definitely survive, since attorney moms had problems.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: I think... the Lesbians would u-turn Brent & Caite, making them finish in 8th.
Leg 6: Jordan & Jeff will still finish 7th.
Leg 7: NEL
Leg 8: Steve & Allie still I guess.
Leg 9: The team getting eliminated this leg depends on who gets u-turned. F5: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma's team, Cowboys, Dan & Jordan. The bros will use the FF. If Lesbians finish detour 1st, they're safe from getting u-turned. So... I think the cowboys will be targeted out in 5th.
Leg 10: Dan & Jordan NEL'd
Leg 11: Dan & Jordan Philiminated in 4th.
Leg 12: F3: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma; I think it's either Joe & Heidi or the Lesbians for the win... unless one of them gets a bad cab, then Grandma would've finished 2nd.

If Jody did the RB in Leg 3, I think they'd struggle much more than Monique & Shawne, and would be eliminated.

However if Shannon did it, here's how I think it would play  out.
Leg 3 - Monique & Shawne Eliminated
Leg 4 - NEL
Leg 5 - Not sure if anyone would have been U-Turned, but Jody wouldn't have done the crawling detour, so it depends on how good they are at morse code. Honestly I think they'd be out here.

The rest of the race would go on as it did with Joe & Heidi getting to the F3, and Dan & Jordan NEL in Leg 10, and out in Leg 11.
Cowboys would win because Joes knee would be seriously bad at this stage of the race and would affect him carrying the trunk to the Music Hall.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #941 on: January 25, 2014, 09:01:27 PM »
In TAR 20 if the speedbump were featured near the detour place, would Nairy & Jaime survive leg 8
In TAR 23 if the w-turn were featured in leg 9, who would be U-Turned in leg 9 and would bunnies girl survive leg 8 ?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: January 25, 2014, 09:56:39 PM »
In TAR 20 if the speedbump were featured near the detour place, would Nairy & Jaime survive leg 8

No, they never caught up anyway.

In TAR 23 if the w-turn were featured in leg 9, who would be U-Turned in leg 9 and would bunnies girl survive leg 8 ?

No they wouldn't survive.

Leo & Jamal would be immune to the U-Turn because they would be in first.
Timmarie would probably U-Turn Ally & Ashley because they were aligned with the other two.
Or U-Turn nobody.
In essence nothing happens.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #943 on: January 27, 2014, 03:43:36 AM »
in TAR 20, if the first bus to Buenos Aires were broken down instead of second one and surpassed by second and third ones, Vanessa and Ralph would win this leg and could Davechel & Art/JJ as well as Brenchen & Mopper form an alliance at RB when they  fought for avoiding last place
Would Davechel use EP and become the earlier EP user ever
What would happen in leg 3
Result for team in second and third bus 1)Dating Divorcees 2)Fitnesses 3)Twin 4)Clowns 5)Cousins 6)Teachers

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #944 on: January 27, 2014, 06:59:46 AM »
If that were to happen...
10th: Brenchel
9th: Twins
8th: Clowns
7th: Team Fitness
6th: "Teachers" (Note: No one would use the u-turn since Brenchel's gone.)
5th: Mopper
4th: Ranessa or Cousins
Anyway, Dave & Rachel are still the winners.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: January 27, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »
Personally, I think that that Kerri & Stacy (The cousins would be 6th because of the first Tanzania leg with the physical task and with the linear leg, they would have the Speed Bump over Nary & Jamie, bringing Nary & Jamie to the Final 3.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: January 28, 2014, 02:54:49 AM »
I actually thought of that, but I have a feeling that Nary & Jamie would fail more on that physical task.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: January 28, 2014, 02:27:11 PM »
I thought Kerri & Stacy because Nary & Jamie are Federal Agents, and that requires more strength in my opinion.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: January 29, 2014, 02:13:37 AM »
I thought Kerri & Stacy because Nary & Jamie are Federal Agents, and that requires more strength in my opinion.
I think Nary & Jaime would be U-turned by Art/JJ in leg 8 in this case (Brenchel already eliminated)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: January 29, 2014, 02:42:49 AM »
I think Nary & Jaime would be U-turned by Art/JJ in leg 8 in this case (Brenchel already eliminated)

Oh...  :o Now that's reasonable, and I didn't think of that.