Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603475 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #725 on: October 27, 2013, 09:23:16 AM »
Globetrotters go home which is perf  :colors

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #726 on: October 28, 2013, 03:01:15 AM »
Another qustion about my fave TAR 23 F/F :lol:

What if Nicky and Kim DIDNT miss the U-Turn board? Could thy have possibly won the leg?

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #727 on: October 28, 2013, 03:45:47 AM »

What if Nicky and Kim DIDNT miss the U-Turn board? Could thy have possibly won the leg?

I hope they do.  :'( :'(

But looking at the RB. I still think that they'll team up with Amy and finish the RB together. Then, the footrace at the pitstop. I think Jason & Amy still have more chance to make it first this leg.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: October 28, 2013, 07:15:19 AM »

I hope they do.  :'( :'(

But looking at the RB. I still think that they'll team up with Amy and finish the RB together. Then, the footrace at the pitstop. I think Jason & Amy still have more chance to make it first this leg.

:hello2: and  :bigwelcome to RFF, Keepcopz!

If they didn't miss it, I think there's a good chance we could've been seeing a 4-way footrace for 1st place. :luvya: :hrt: :hearts:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #729 on: October 28, 2013, 07:20:37 AM »
This would be really interesting to find out: If Brandam didn't switch detours, would the Afghanimals u-turn the Ice Girls?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: October 28, 2013, 07:54:33 AM »
What if the w-turn never existed (only normal u-turns exist), how would affect Brandam & Afghanimals?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: October 28, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »
I wish they hadn't made such a rash decision to switch but it happens every season and usually leads to an elimination. It was Pwinnie last season and Bradam this season :( Two of my favourites

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: October 28, 2013, 08:15:57 AM »
I wish they hadn't made such a rash decision to switch but it happens every season and usually leads to an elimination. It was Pwinnie last season and Bradam this season :( Two of my favourites

Such a pity for them :( , only diff is if Bradam didn't get u-turned or if there's no u-turn in leg 5, they had a chance of staying.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #733 on: October 28, 2013, 08:36:46 AM »
When I just think of some of the teams left and the ones eliminated  :res: Loving the route though

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: November 02, 2013, 06:31:38 AM »
What if Abba never lost his passport? Who do you think will be in the F3?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #735 on: November 02, 2013, 06:38:31 AM »
NaNa, Chips and Trexi.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: November 02, 2013, 06:54:28 AM »

Josh & Brent will definitely go out in the final 6. Abbie & Ryan will probably be u-turned again. Natalie & Nadiya will probably have their car problems again in Spain. James & Abba will probably squeak into the final three as somehow I don't see the twins making up time.

Here is one interesting thought, what if S18 and S19 were switched around? Who would make it from S18 for unfinished business and which team will miss out?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #737 on: November 02, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »

Josh & Brent will definitely go out in the final 6. Abbie & Ryan will probably be u-turned again. Natalie & Nadiya will probably have their car problems again in Spain. James & Abba will probably squeak into the final three as somehow I don't see the twins making up time.

Here is one interesting thought, what if S18 and S19 were switched around? Who would make it from S18 for unfinished business and which team will miss out?

Hmmm... let's see ???
Ernie & Cindy
Jeremy & Sandy
Amani & Marcus
Andy & Tommy
Bill & Cathi
Laurence & Zac
Justin & Jennifer
Liz & Marie
Kaylani & Lisa
Ethan & Jenna
Ron & Bill

Out of the 5 of them... it's really hard to guess ??? , but I think it would be Amani & Marcus or Andy & Tommy or both. It really depends on the producers.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: November 02, 2013, 07:59:27 AM »
This one might be interesting. :) If Kaylani & Lisa were eliminated in TAR 19 Leg 1 because Kaylani lost her passport and she didn't make it to her scheduled flight, these could be the possible effects:
TAR 19 Leg 1 - NEL (Nothing changes.)
TAR 19 Leg 2- single elimination (What if Ethan & Jenna survived Leg 2?)
hazard returned to TAR 20 (Misa & Maiya'll receive it.)
TAR 20 Leg 1 - NEL (Misa & Maiya receive hazard but get NEL'd.)
TAR 20 Leg 2 - double elimination (Who will finish in 11th? 10th? 9th? so on and so forth... Who will be in the F3?)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #739 on: November 05, 2013, 06:49:37 AM »
This one might be interesting. :) If Kaylani & Lisa were eliminated in TAR 19 Leg 1 because Kaylani lost her passport and she didn't make it to her scheduled flight, these could be the possible effects:
TAR 19 Leg 1 - NEL (Nothing changes.)
TAR 19 Leg 2- single elimination (What if Ethan & Jenna survived Leg 2?)
hazard returned to TAR 20 (Misa & Maiya'll receive it.)
TAR 20 Leg 1 - NEL (Misa & Maiya receive hazard but get NEL'd.)
TAR 20 Leg 2 - double elimination (Who will finish in 11th? 10th? 9th? so on and so forth... Who will be in the F3?)

For TAR19 , I think Ethan & Jenna is pretty decent team. They were just screwed up by dropping their clue.
Leg 3 - Liz & Marie go home due to the taxi problem.  :'( :'(
Leg 4 - NEL
Leg 5 - This was so random because I don't know what'll happen with the bus time table in Thailand. But I think they may survive it. So Jeremy & Sandy go home due to they got lost and traffic problem.
Leg 6 - NEL
Leg 7 - JJ go home due to Jennifer's RB.
Leg 8 - Laurence & Zac still go home due to getting lost to the pit stop & U-Turn.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Bill & Catie go home due to getting lost in Belgium.  :'(

Now leg 11 is really hard to predict since Jeremy & Sandy's cab is the one that shared the information with the others. So at least, They probably made it to Final 4.  :conf:

Then, TAR 20 , I think this is the interesting one.
Leg 2 - I think the Speedbum will slow down two girls a quite of time. So they will probably end up in the last bus. Which will made them survive along with another FF team. (Since bus 2 is delayed due to an accident). So bye-bye Elliot & Andrew and Dave & Cherri.
Leg 3 - Vanessa & Ralph go home due to the Detour problem.
Leg 4 - NEL
Leg 5 - Kerri & Stacy still go home since they have both problems about RB and direction.
Leg 6 - Joey "Fitness" & Danny go home due to the FF.
Leg 7 - NEL
Leg 8 - This is the hard one. Since I don't know that which team will work better at the camping task in last leg. But I'll give Nary & Jamie a little more credit. So Misa & Maiya will be NEL'ed last leg. Then, Brendon & Rachel may U-Turn someone to make them feel safe since Vanessa & Ralph was already eliminated. And the Speedbum in this leg is probably the most difficult Speedbum in the entire race. So... It was so hard to anticipate it. But I think Misa & Maiya will end their race here.  :ascared

Oh. I forgot about the F3. I think I'll make 2 cases of probability;

1. If Misa & Maiya miraculously survive Leg 8.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - This leg was pretty tough for the girls. It was super physical leg. So this is the real problem for them. But I think they may survive it since Bopper & Mark is really far behind and they may probably hit the FF.  :funny: (I need hair to be pretty!)
Leg 11 - Here we go again , It was the one that pretty hard to predict. But I believe they'll somehow manage to beat Brenchel up. And be in F3 instead them.  :conf: (But my imaginary F3 was Davechel , Misa & Maiya and Brenchel  :hearts:)

2. If Nary & Jamie survive Leg 8.
Everything will be the same. Except that they will survive Leg 10 easier than Misa & Maiya. And they probably end up being in F3. (But I don't think they can beat Brenchel somehow)

Ps. and sorry if my typing was so confusing or grammatically wrong.  :'(  I'm not native and will practice writing.  :hoot:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:04:38 AM by Keepcopz »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: November 05, 2013, 08:27:59 AM »

Thank you very much!!! :kuss: I agree with you that the hardest speedbump I've ever seen was Nary & Jamie's. It's funny for me that I wasn't checking at your grammar carefully (since I'm a grammar nazi) :funny: :funny: :funny: . I was so focused with this that I didn't care about your grammar anymore. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:04:48 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #741 on: November 05, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »

Love that you agree with me.  :hearts:

I really love every Speedbum in S20. It was difficult and also spent quite of time on doing it. Unlike the lame one such as sit on the ice for 5 mins , toss a coin into the hole or eating Turkish ice-cream.  :groan:  Too bad for Nary & Jamie. If only it was an easier one.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:05:25 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Spitty2013

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »
Here's one!

What if Travis & Nicole hadn't made their one, albeit, critical mistake on Leg 1 and won the double EPs? Who would "earn" the second one?

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #743 on: November 15, 2013, 12:18:50 AM »
Here's one!

What if Travis & Nicole hadn't made their one, albeit, critical mistake on Leg 1 and won the double EPs? Who would "earn" the second one?
Then Jason & Amy would win the 2nd Express Pass and everything would be a lot more boring this season.

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2013, 03:07:06 AM »
What if Nicky/Kim got on the same yacht as Pinky and Ice Girls?
Dustin/Kandice, Jaime/Cara and Pam/Winnie = goddesses!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2013, 04:00:57 AM »
What if Nicky/Kim got on the same yacht as Pinky and Ice Girls?

Ice Girls NeL'd.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: November 15, 2013, 04:07:32 AM »
Here's one!

Then Jason & Amy would win the 2nd Express Pass and everything would be a lot more boring this season.

Not exactly "a lot more boring," but we won't get to see the drama between the 2nd EP, which will never make me like the 2EP twist. :( So it was all thanks to the ER Docs not winning the 1st leg, and the Exes winning it instead. I never appreciated the 2EP twist during TAR22 because of the alliance, which made the twist boring. The u-turn was also boring thanks to another alliance.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #747 on: November 16, 2013, 05:31:21 AM »
Jason and Amy will EP the Fast Forward and finally win a leg. But fret not, I think they will eventually win soon. :hrt:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #748 on: November 16, 2013, 08:34:18 AM »
Jason and Amy will EP the Fast Forward and finally win a leg. But fret not, I think they will eventually win soon. :hrt:

I don't think you can EP a fast Forward
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #749 on: November 16, 2013, 08:40:53 AM »
You can EP any task on the race I think. Even a Route Info.