Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603532 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #625 on: August 29, 2013, 08:42:36 AM »
Lyn & Karlyn wouldn't have been able to beat any team bar maybe Bilal & Sa'eed in TAR10 in that finale :lol:

I agree. :( That was one of the worst finale ever and is a bad mark to such an amazing season. :(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: August 29, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »
At least I'm not the only one! It was so unfair! They arrived at a destination first ready to yield and it's another HoO. Doors open and BQ's  Yield them but they overcome the leg to get beaten in a foot race for first.

I wish the final leg had been fairer to give them a chance at least (because they didn't even get that!). People probably thought they be second out after Mary and David and that's why I loved this season so much  :conf:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #627 on: August 29, 2013, 08:51:08 AM »
What if the Twinnies beat Josh/Brent to the pitstop in the penultimate leg? Do they win or do the Chippendales go on to win? (Because I think the girls would've been good at the language task and I think they were from NY too?  ???

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #628 on: August 29, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »
I think Nadiya and Natalie might stand a chance to win honestly. They are smart and would have figured out the system to unlocking the different languages. Honestly, Josh even said in the end it's about Mathematics and theory, to trial and error instead of pure memory challenge.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: August 29, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »
I think Nadiya and Natalie might stand a chance to win honestly. They are smart and would have figured out the system to unlocking the different languages. Honestly, Josh even said in the end it's about Mathematics and theory, to trial and error instead of pure memory challenge.

But nothing beats the idea of Abbie and Ryan winning two million dollars had they not been U-Turned :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #630 on: August 29, 2013, 09:31:03 AM »

But nothing beats the idea of Abbie and Ryan winning two million dollars had they not been U-Turned :lol:

That is SO true. Good U-TURN there really. Abbie and Ryan would have smoked the final challenge and perhaps win the last 3 legs -_-

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #631 on: August 29, 2013, 09:46:45 AM »
Great tactical use of the Uturn  :conf: Not like it season 22 -_- I didn't like Ryan/Abbie really, he was too competitive

Can we please have the twinnies for the next All stars, UB whatever it may be pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee  :cheer:

addie

« Reply #632 on: August 29, 2013, 10:20:42 AM »
dont see how that is so tactical to play out the team that can win 2 million dollars, i can see how it is tactical to play out a strong team, which ryan/abbie are. But you don't win anything with eliminating the team that could win 2 million dollars, see what im saying?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #633 on: August 29, 2013, 11:54:12 AM »
Or the fact they were a pretty big threat. They had won 2 legs and looked strong throughout.
Same with Hal & Joanne. Hated to see them go but the Uturn was used perfectly to take out the competition.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #634 on: August 29, 2013, 10:45:12 PM »
dont see how that is so tactical to play out the team that can win 2 million dollars, i can see how it is tactical to play out a strong team, which ryan/abbie are. But you don't win anything with eliminating the team that could win 2 million dollars, see what im saying?

Yup, not tactical at all to eliminate a team that could win 2 million dollars (if a team like Chuck/Wynona won the first leg instead?). But very tactical to out a team, like Abbie and Ryan, who is strong and has proven to win many legs, do well for each leg... and has the drive to win the race because they not only win 1, but TWO million dollars.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #635 on: August 30, 2013, 05:32:30 AM »

Yup, not tactical at all to eliminate a team that could win 2 million dollars (if a team like Chuck/Wynona won the first leg instead?). But very tactical to out a team, like Abbie and Ryan, who is strong and has proven to win many legs, do well for each leg... and has the drive to win the race because they not only win 1, but TWO million dollars.

This  :hrt:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: August 30, 2013, 11:24:52 PM »
Great tactical use of the Uturn  :conf: Not like it season 22 -_- I didn't like Ryan/Abbie really, he was too competitive

Can we please have the twinnies for the next All stars, UB whatever it may be pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee  :cheer:

I would rather see them back than the Twinnies tbh

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #637 on: August 30, 2013, 11:25:51 PM »

Why not both?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: August 31, 2013, 04:58:48 AM »

Why not both?

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #639 on: August 31, 2013, 05:08:27 AM »
This one is probably hard to answer: (TAR22) What if Matt and Daniel, Max and Katie, Caroline and Jennifer didn't take the penalty and at least 2 teams finished the tasks?

To rephrase this, what happens if Max and Katie or Caroline and Jennifer were eliminated on the 1st leg?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #640 on: August 31, 2013, 05:14:32 AM »
Tragedy occurs.

Online redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #641 on: August 31, 2013, 05:33:24 AM »
This one is probably hard to answer: (TAR22) What if Matt and Daniel, Max and Katie, Caroline and Jennifer didn't take the penalty and at least 2 teams finished the tasks?

To rephrase this, what happens if Max and Katie or Caroline and Jennifer were eliminated on the 1st leg?

Firefighters in seventh place. Winnie & Pam last a bit longer.

What if Chuck & Wynona survived against Joey & Meghan?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: August 31, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »
I think Matt/Daniel still eliminated (unless other 2 teams take penalty). Chuck/Wynona non eliminated in Germany and maybe make final 4 as Mona/Beth get Uturned in Scotland. Could make final 3 with Jennifer meltdown, but then again I doubt all of this :( They are potentially in the running for All Stars, with Youtubers, Pwinnie & Dave/Connor from this season.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #643 on: August 31, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
I just noticed all my favourite teams were booted one after the other  :'( I'm so terrible at picking a winner as my favourites are always making mistakes. Please bring back Pwinnie & Twinnie for All Stars!

I don't know if it has been discussed but what if Mona/Beth & Joey/Meghan get earlier flight to Scotland, do we get a change?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #644 on: August 31, 2013, 01:57:49 PM »
I just noticed all my favourite teams were booted one after the other  :'( I'm so terrible at picking a winner as my favourites are always making mistakes. Please bring back Pwinnie & Twinnie for All Stars!

I don't know if it has been discussed but what if Mona/Beth & Joey/Meghan get earlier flight to Scotland, do we get a change?
Mona & Beth would most likely U-Turn Bates & Anthony. The hockey brothers get to the U-Turn board first and will find out about them being U-Turned, resulting in them U-Turning Maxie because they like the country singers. Maxie would be eliminated in Edinburgh and Joey & Meghan make it to the final three, but Bates & Anthony still might win over anybody in the final 7 let alone 5.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #645 on: August 31, 2013, 02:12:29 PM »
If Peggy & Claire miraculously beat Shola & Doyin in the volleyball Fast Forward and got a record-setting 1st place, what would happen to the Gutsy Grannies in the next leg? Will they get to Africa and still be in the race or even possibly win?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

MrDeerShank

« Reply #646 on: August 31, 2013, 04:39:23 PM »

Mona & Beth would most likely U-Turn Bates & Anthony. The hockey brothers get to the U-Turn board first and will find out about them being U-Turned, resulting in them U-Turning Maxie because they like the country singers. Maxie would be eliminated in Edinburgh and Joey & Meghan make it to the final three, but Bates & Anthony still might win over anybody in the final 7 let alone 5.

You're forgetting that Mona/Beth had a Speed Bump as well, so the likelihood is that the outcome might have been the same (ie Joey/Meghan getting eliminated) unless Mona/Beth finished the Detour and got to the U-Turn board second, where they could have U-Turned either Maxie or the girls

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: August 31, 2013, 05:34:42 PM »
I really liked Joey & Meghan, and never really got the whole gang up on them and Mona/Beth. Neither the Youtubers or Moms placed top 3 until Indonesia second leg I think? At that stage Dave/Connor, Pwinnie and Hockey had won legs.

What if Charla/Mirna beat Kami/Karli at eating Roadblock in Africa?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: August 31, 2013, 08:57:37 PM »
What if Kent/Vyxsin Uturn the right team in India? Do they make final 3?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #649 on: August 31, 2013, 09:38:35 PM »
What if Kent/Vyxsin Uturn the right team in India? Do they make final 3?

I reckon they probably would and possibly even win it depending on who does the Roadblock.
It's Clobbering Time!