Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605115 times)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #500 on: May 23, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »
No. They had a little extra... baggage, so to speak.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #501 on: May 23, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »
What if John Vito & Jill didn't get lost on the 1st leg of All Stars? :'(

Kevin & Drew will throw a tantrum in Peru Ecuador over something.

Okay serious now. Kevin & Drew will probably go first. David & Mary probably next. Charla & Mirna will probably be gone in Leg 3, Rob & Amber's karma will catch up with them in Leg 4, Terri & Ian and Joe & Bill will probably go next if the same problems. Uchenna & Joyce will follow, Oswald & Danny will be the last team eliminated. Dustin & Kandice, John Vito & Jill and Eric & Danielle in the final three.   

My question is: What if there were no flight delays in TAR 18 in the Sydney and in the Japan legs?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #502 on: May 23, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »
Leg 1: Gary & Mallory don't win the Express Pass, that is given to Zev & Justin instead.
Leg 2: This alters the signups list slightly, but it doesn't change the fact that Amanda & Kris are eliminated.
Leg 3: I don't remember exactly who was on each flight, but it doesn't matter again because Mel & Mike are kind of medevaced.
Leg 4: NEL, Kent & Vyxsin NELed, but Zev & Justin use their Express Pass here.
Leg 5: Gary & Mallory don't use their EP here, but JaCara get eliminated anyway.

And it's all the same from here on.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: May 23, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »
Here is something that I am really, really curious about:
What if the intersection and the express pass could both be encountered/won in the same season, and what if the team with the express pass wanted to use it while being intersected with another team? Would it be ok for 2 teams to skip a task by means of using only 1 ep, or must both intersected teams have an ep each in order to skip an intersected task? I got confused. :gaah:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #504 on: May 23, 2013, 09:58:28 AM »
TAR:UB have loads of What Ifs situation that's quite good to discuss. :lol3:

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #505 on: May 23, 2013, 11:25:25 AM »
Uhm no. Pam & Winnie>>>>>>Max & Katie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest. :torche Pam & Winnie :(

Pam & Winnie = Maxie = Chuck & Wynona >>>> the rest ;)
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: May 23, 2013, 11:27:01 AM »
Uhm no. Pam & Winnie>>>>>>Max & Katie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest. :torche Pam & Winnie :(

Pam & Winnie = Maxie = Chuck & Wynona >>>> the rest ;)

Me >> World.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #507 on: May 23, 2013, 11:27:53 AM »
What if leg 8 of TAR 22 is NEL, and leg 9 is EL? Can Chuck & Wynona make it to F3?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #508 on: May 23, 2013, 11:30:37 AM »
Absolutely, Declive :D

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: May 23, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
What if leg 8 of TAR 22 is NEL, and leg 9 is EL? Can Chuck & Wynona make it to F3?

I don't really know how well they could navigate or find flights, so they probably would not make it past leg 10.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: May 23, 2013, 04:38:58 PM »
Here is something that I am really, really curious about:
What if the intersection and the express pass could both be encountered/won in the same season, and what if the team with the express pass wanted to use it while being intersected with another team? Would it be ok for 2 teams to skip a task by means of using only 1 ep, or must both intersected teams have an ep each in order to skip an intersected task? I got confused. :gaah:

Yeah, I've always wanted to know this too.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: May 23, 2013, 10:44:43 PM »

I don't really know how well they could navigate or find flights, so they probably would not make it past leg 10.

I don't think they could navigate well. They fell behind in NZ even though they weren't the last ones at the rb.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #512 on: May 30, 2013, 03:45:54 AM »
What if Rob & Brennan, Tara & Wil, Ken & Gerard, Amanda & Chris, Millie & Chuck, Steve & Josh, Alison & Donny, Hayden & Aaron, Debbie & Bianca, The Godlewski Family, Eric & Jeremy, Tyler & James, Rob & Amber, Azaria & Hendekea, Nick & Starr, Margie & Luke, Meghan & Cheyne and Jordan & Jeff had won an Express Pass on their first legs of their races? And what if Abbie & Ryan had won one instead of the Double Your Money?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #513 on: May 30, 2013, 04:49:56 AM »
- Alison & Donny used EP 2nd leg.. But will probably still get eliminated anyway.
- Amanda & Chris used EP on 2nd leg. They probably made it until Malaysia/India.
- Hayden & Aaron used EP on the leg they got NEL'd. Jon/Vic NEL'd, but this won't change anything really.
- Azaria & Hendekea used EP on the leg they were eliminated, replacing Nic & Don in F3.. Or maybe they would win?
- Romber used EP leg 4 and replace Charla & Mirna in 3rd place.. Don't think they would beat Eric & Danielle and BQs somehow
- Debbie & Bianca used EP the leg they got eliminated but will probably get eliminated 2-3 legs after that. (Same with Steve & Josh)
- Millie Mole & Chuck used EP on leg they fast forwarded, then probably went for the FF in Malaysia 2 but lost to Reichen & Chip.. Still got eliminated on Malaysia 2.
- Godlewskis used EP on the leg they got NEL'd, Gaghans NELd

Too lazy to answer teams that was in F3 since it wouldn't change anything :lol:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: May 30, 2013, 04:57:12 AM »
- Alison & Donny used EP 2nd leg.. But will probably still get eliminated anyway.
- Amanda & Chris used EP on 2nd leg. They probably made it until Malaysia/India.
- Hayden & Aaron used EP on the leg they got NEL'd. Jon/Vic NEL'd, but this won't change anything really.
- Azaria & Hendekea used EP on the leg they were eliminated, replacing Nic & Don in F3.. Or maybe they would win?
- Romber used EP leg 4 and replace Charla & Mirna in 3rd place.. Don't think they would beat Eric & Danielle and BQs somehow
- Debbie & Bianca used EP the leg they got eliminated but will probably get eliminated 2-3 legs after that. (Same with Steve & Josh)
- Millie Mole & Chuck used EP on leg they fast forwarded, then probably went for the FF in Malaysia 2 but lost to Reichen & Chip.. Still got eliminated on Malaysia 2.

One thing for sure, there might have been a Team JJ style team earlier. :lol:

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #515 on: May 30, 2013, 08:19:06 AM »

LMAO. :lol3: It's true, though. :lol:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: May 30, 2013, 08:31:36 AM »
TAR 15: Meghan & Cheyne would either use it on the 4th leg or on the haybales, but it would only affect their placement on leg 8. The episode title will also change.
TAR 16: Jordan & Jeff would use it either on the leg 3 detour or on the leg 4 detour. If leg 3, they'd still finish in 7th. If leg 4, Brent & Caite would replace them. Then they'd make it to the F5. Since Brent & Caite went home earlier, depending on who u-turns who... never mind, that's how far I can predict.
TAR 21: If Abbie & Ryan had one instead of the DYM... I think they'd use it on the Leg 5 rb. Then, Jaymes & James wouldn't necessarily u-turn them, but Trey & Lexi still would. And everything really depends on the u-turn on Leg 9.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »

LMAO. :lol3: It's true, though. :lol:

:lol3: Which team do you think would it be?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #518 on: May 30, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »
What if the w-turn was introduced in TAR12 and it replaced all the u-turns in every season from TAR12 onwards?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #519 on: May 30, 2013, 11:00:43 AM »
Joe and Heidi and a few of those teams may really have a chance of survival. The W-TURN was introduced in TAR 17, so that means even teams like (and such as :lol3:) Carol and Brandy may have survived.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #520 on: May 30, 2013, 10:35:58 PM »
What if one of a team's backpacks broke suddenly while running to the Pit Stop?

I would like to hear back some interesting scenarios. (Most preferably foot races.)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #521 on: May 31, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »

I would like to hear back some interesting scenarios. (Most preferably foot races.)

I'm not even going to go there with Jonathan & Victoria.... :ascared
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #522 on: May 31, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMG8umZdtS0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bMG8umZdtS0?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #523 on: May 31, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »

How about giving thoughts on Lorena & Jason (suddenly broken backpack) and Team Latina's foot race in Burkina Faso? ;)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2013, 05:16:49 AM »
TAR22: In Indonesia, what if Bates & Anthony's taxi got them lost while going to the detour or roadblock and were eliminated? (Note: What if they were so lost that Team JJ would survive even without using their EP.)