Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605249 times)

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1750 on: June 06, 2017, 12:31:25 AM »
S.29

1.) What if Leg 1 (Panama) was a NEL, how far would Kevin & Jenn go?

2.) If Jessie & Francesca beat Shamir & Sara, how far would they have gone?

3.) If nobody helped Brooke at the Roadblock in Dar Es Salaam, would Shamir & Sara still go home?

4.) If Becca & Floyd and Liz & Mike never got lost in Greece, who would have went home?

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #1751 on: June 06, 2017, 01:05:09 AM »
S.29

3.) If nobody helped Brooke at the Roadblock in Dar Es Salaam, would Shamir & Sara still go home?

4.) If Becca & Floyd and Liz & Mike never got lost in Greece, who would have went home?

1. Leg 2
2. Leg 4
3. No. Brooke and Scott would of gone
4. Liz and Mike

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1752 on: June 06, 2017, 03:35:41 AM »
Invalid.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1753 on: June 06, 2017, 03:45:13 AM »
Invalid.

That is the answer the Brooke haters love to validate but the gag is Shamir & Sara were so far behind that it wouldn't matter so stay mad! ;)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1754 on: June 06, 2017, 03:49:53 AM »
S.29

Invalid.

That is the answer the Brooke haters love to validate but the gag is Shamir & Sara were so far behind that it wouldn't matter so stay mad! ;)

If nobody helped Brooke, I think the editors would be able to make it look like both teams are fighting for last, but I believe S&S will still get the boot in 8th because they were way behind. If Brooke kept whining for hours, she still had a headstart. However, in an exit interview with either Shamir or Sara (I can't remember), it's said that their common weakness is building things, so I doubt they could pass Brooke, although they would have a glimmer of hope.
:colors

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1755 on: June 06, 2017, 04:01:15 AM »
S.29

Invalid.

If nobody helped Brooke, I think the editors would be able to make it look like both teams are fighting for last, but I believe S&S will still get the boot in 8th because they were way behind. If Brooke kept whining for hours, she still had a headstart. However, in an exit interview with either Shamir or Sara (I can't remember), it's said that their common weakness is building things, so I doubt they could pass Brooke, although they would have a glimmer of hope.
:colors

What happens if two teams tie for last place?
Well, it's never happened before, but during TAR1, a tie for last place would have been broken by some sort of challenge. It appears that this rule changed for later seasons, because according to Steve and Dave (TAR4), the team who did worse in the previous leg is eliminated. (Of course, that still leaves up in the air what happens if the tie is on the first leg.)

Shamir & Sara were still screwed. Brooke & Scott placed higher than them on the previous leg.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1756 on: June 06, 2017, 06:21:05 AM »
S.29

1. Leg 2
2. Leg 4
4. Liz and Mike
1.For this case Liz & Marie went home in Norway, Becca & Floyd in Greece and Jessie & Francesca in Vietnam (leg 10 had a physical roadblock) but it also depend in three W-turn boards

If Seth & Olive win a EP instead of Becca & Floyd, would they survive to and who would be U-turned in Italy, Greece

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1757 on: June 06, 2017, 06:24:50 AM »
What if Scott and Blair :( beat Tyler and Korey to the mat in the Georgia leg?
First of all, the Tyler curse is broken. :lol: As for who goes home in 6th place, it would depend on who would've done the salt roadblock. If Blair does it, Zach & Rachel will survive Leg 9.
Burnie & Ashley win leg 9 and 10, in leg 10 they would U-turn Brodie & Kurt, then Brodie & Kurt U-turn Matt & Dana or Zach & Rachel, leaving F4 with Burnie & Ashley, Sheri & Cole, Brodie & Kurt and Matt & Dana or Zach & Rachel

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1758 on: June 07, 2017, 09:22:02 AM »
1.For this case Liz & Marie went home in Norway, Becca & Floyd in Greece and Jessie & Francesca in Vietnam (leg 10 had a physical roadblock) but it also depend in three W-turn boards

If Seth & Olive win a EP instead of Becca & Floyd, would they survive to and who would be U-turned in Italy, Greece

You mean Liz & Mike? Not Liz & Marie.
Also, don't underestimate Jessie & Franny. They're both muscular for women and have disciplined backgrounds. :) I think London would probably let her team fall in this physical leg.

If Seth & Olive had the EP, Team Fun would've been wasted with the temporarily lost passport. :ascared S&S still in 8th. Vanck & Ashton or Seth & Olive in 7th depending on the W-turn turnout. Liz & Mike still in 6th. LoLo probably in 5th. Matt & Red might still make the F4 mistake. Brooke & Scott is still likely to win though.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1759 on: June 07, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »
What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 4 - Hamilton & Michaela due to their Passport Problem.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 6 - Nic & Sabrina still Eliminated.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.
I think you underetimated Susan & Sharnjit, They're both muscular for women. I rewatched TAR Canada S3 Leg 8 in India and I thought  they would survive leg 8  whatever they chose delivery or yoga detour task, thus Brian & Cynthia would end here, leg 9 was NEL, in leg 10 even with no U-turn, Dujean & Leilani still booted because of Leilani's injury, in leg 11 everything could occur!
Futhermore if Gino & Jesse booted in leg 2 We might have seven different teams win first 7 legs, Brian & Cynthia or Susan & Sharnjit might win leg 5, Nick & Matt might win leg 6
In their interviews, the correction girls revealed that they loved to go kayaking and hiking in the summer months and both loved hockey, which helped them very much in kayak hockey face-off task.
For leg 5 I thought Neil & Kristin and Simi & Ope would use the U-turn, but it was meaningless because of keep on racing
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:47:27 PM by toanglobal »

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1760 on: June 18, 2017, 02:40:24 AM »
What if Brendon & Rachel went to Ethiopia? :funny:

Rachel:  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
What if Jeff & Jordan went to China in Leg 1? :snics:
Dana & Adrian survived leg 1, but still booted in leg 2 due to quite behind other teams (save Jody & Shannon)
Leg 3 Monique & Shawne most likely ended here
Leg 4 was NEL, leg 5 Joe & Heidi got U-turned then Brent & Caite went home in leg 6, Jody & Shannon most likely booted in Malaysia, then Louie & Michael in leg 9, Dan & Jordan in leg 11 leaving F3 with cowboys, father/daughter and lesbians

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1761 on: June 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »

If Seth & Olive had the EP, Team Fun would've been wasted with the temporarily lost passport. :ascared

Actually, the EP is actually the reason for Floyd's passport mishap. In his recap, he says that there was a special pocket inside the fanny pack for the passport. However, he was using that for the EP so that no one can accidentally see it in his open pack. If he didn't have the EP, the passport would've been in there, the passport mishap wouldn't have happened, and Shamir & Sara would've been eliminated.

Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle.

Norway results are irrelevant.

Vanck & Ashton are probably still U-Turn blocked if Seth & Olive make it to the boat fast enough.

Liz & Michael are probably last in Venice.

Team Fun and Liz & Michael still get lost in Greece. At this point, it's hard to predict who gets eliminated.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1762 on: June 22, 2017, 07:06:37 AM »

If Seth & Olive had the EP, Team Fun would've been wasted with the temporarily lost passport. :ascared

Actually, the EP is actually the reason for Floyd's passport mishap. In his recap, he says that there was a special pocket inside the fanny pack for the passport. However, he was using that for the EP so that no one can accidentally see it in his open pack. If he didn't have the EP, the passport would've been in there, the passport mishap wouldn't have happened, and Shamir & Sara would've been eliminated.

Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle.

Norway results are irrelevant.

Vanck & Ashton are probably still U-Turn blocked if Seth & Olive make it to the boat fast enough.

Liz & Michael are probably last in Venice.

Team Fun and Liz & Michael still get lost in Greece. At this point, it's hard to predict who gets eliminated.

With the way the 6th, 5th, and 4th placed teams were eliminated, I think the only difference is Seth & Olive replacing Scott & Brooke in the finale. ???

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1763 on: June 22, 2017, 07:12:54 AM »

No. Shamir & Sara still messed up too much so Brooke & Scott wouldn't have gone.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1764 on: June 22, 2017, 07:18:18 AM »

No. Shamir & Sara still messed up too much so Brooke & Scott wouldn't have gone.

I thought S&S would've been out in 9th? This is because of the what-if question of Seth & Olive having the EP instead.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1765 on: June 22, 2017, 07:56:38 AM »

I thought S&S would've been out in 9th? This is because of the what-if question of Seth & Olive having the EP instead.

It would have been Team Fun because S&S checked in before they got their passport.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1766 on: June 22, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »
Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle. <-- quoted out of context

It would have been Team Fun because S&S checked in before they got their passport.

I actually said Team Fun at first, but CanadianOwl's explanation about the EP pocket and passport pocket in the fanny pack gave us another what-if scenario in which Brooke & Scott finished 8th. :lol: Hey, at least it's not the actual result. ;)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1767 on: June 22, 2017, 02:31:59 PM »
Wow, CanadianOwl, that's really interesting!
And probably the most plausible what-if scenario I've ever read on this thread.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1768 on: June 22, 2017, 08:01:00 PM »
Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle. <-- quoted out of context

I actually said Team Fun at first, but CanadianOwl's explanation about the EP pocket and passport pocket in the fanny pack gave us another what-if scenario in which Brooke & Scott finished 8th. :lol: Hey, at least it's not the actual result. ;)
The season will be boring without Queen Brooke  :word:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1769 on: June 23, 2017, 12:24:25 AM »
Nicky and Kim eliminated. ^^

What a great What If scenario when this season finish... if Chester and Ephraim caught their flights or were booked on Nicole and Travis's flight, that means that one team may be with Tim and Marie (probably Jason and Amy because I think they were the last ones to have tickets to the first flight)... so what's gonna happen if that really happened? :funny:
In this case Tim & Marie, Amy & Jason on their last flights to Lisbon, Tim & Marie used their EPs and surpassed Jason & Amy
9th Jason & Amy (curse because overtaken by express pass's user)
8th Chester & Ephraim (their overweight faced a huge difficulty in both performance detours)
7th Tim & Danny
6th Nicky & Kim
5th Nicole & Travis (without Amy, Nicole would stuggle in her RB task)

The 9th place curse lives forever! :funny: :funny: :funny:

I disagree to Chester & Ephraim being eliminated due to being overweight, but a gut feeling of mine says that Brandon & Adam will most likely survive while Chester & Ephraim will be eliminated. ???

To continue this what if scenario, we would have Tim & Marie, Brandon & Adam, Ally & Ashley, and Leo & Jamal in the F4. I'm guessing Leo & Jamal will still end up in 4th. As for the top 3, it's anybody's game.
Or Brandam and Iceafganimals might form an alliance at leg 11 and throw the Exes from the race, but whatever cases, we would have an All-Star season with better cast (no three repeaters)

Offline CanadianOwl

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1770 on: July 04, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
I've heard of the visa troubles that could've come up if Terrence & Sarah were not eliminated in season 13. However, Andrew & Dan tried to get on their flight as well. Had they done so, what would've happened to the last 3 legs?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1771 on: July 08, 2017, 12:56:11 AM »
What if TAR 28 Leg 8 is a elimination leg and Leg 9 is NEL?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1772 on: July 08, 2017, 03:56:05 AM »
I've heard of the visa troubles that could've come up if Terrence & Sarah were not eliminated in season 13. However, Andrew & Dan tried to get on their flight as well. Had they done so, what would've happened to the last 3 legs?

And then Toni & Dallas loses their passports in Moscow. In that case we will have a final two, or Kelly & Christy gets brought back in. :funny:.

Or more likely...

Andrew & Dan wait in a long line for a new Russian visa, this puts them so far behind that they finish fourth. Toni & Dallas lose their passports but get them back the next day. However they fail to make the same flight to Portland, Oregon as the remaining teams and it is a straight fight between Ken & Tina and Nick & Starr.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1773 on: July 08, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »
What if Chester & Ephraim didn't miss their connecting flight (or what if they made it to the same flight where Tim & Marie were)?
If they made it to the same flight as Tim & Marie, they would still be eliminated as Tim & Marie still have their Express Pass in hand.

And what if Tim & Marie decided not to use their Express Pass?
Chester & Ephraim most likely ended in leg 5 or leg 8, but the NFL was called back to TAR 24
If NFL ended in leg 5, then Tim & Danny in leg 6, without Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim couldn't be U-turned thus Ally & Ashley ended here, in leg 9 Jason & Amy wouldn't helped Tracole, tracole booted in indonesia 1, leaving F4 with baseball wives, afganimals, the beards and the dating couple, I thought Afganimals would face a difficult with robot and eliminated, F3 with Jason & Amy, Brandon & Adam, Nicky & Kim and the RB task in final would decide the winning team
If NFL survived leg 5 (Brandam  eliminated instead), Tim & Danny still ended in leg 6, then NFL would face a problem with roadblock in leg 8, Ally & Ashley with detour in leg 9, leaving F4 with ER doctors, dating couple, Afganimals and baseball wives

Overall, If NFL didn't miss their connecting flight, this season would be far better and S23 might become S14 2.0 with many teams were called to AS2, no three repeaters in S24

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1774 on: July 09, 2017, 11:09:45 PM »
What if Chester & Ephraim didn't miss their connecting flight (or what if they made it to the same flight where Tim & Marie were)?
If they made it to the same flight as Tim & Marie, they would still be eliminated as Tim & Marie still have their Express Pass in hand.

And what if Tim & Marie decided not to use their Express Pass?
Chester & Ephraim most likely ended in leg 5 or leg 8, but the NFL was called back to TAR 24
If NFL ended in leg 5, then Tim & Danny in leg 6, without Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim couldn't be U-turned thus Ally & Ashley ended here, in leg 9 Jason & Amy wouldn't helped Tracole, tracole booted in indonesia 1, leaving F4 with baseball wives, afganimals, the beards and the dating couple, I thought Afganimals would face a difficult with robot and eliminated, F3 with Jason & Amy, Brandon & Adam, Nicky & Kim and the RB task in final would decide the winning team
If NFL survived leg 5 (Brandam  eliminated instead), Tim & Danny still ended in leg 6, then NFL would face a problem with roadblock in leg 8, Ally & Ashley with detour in leg 9, leaving F4 with ER doctors, dating couple, Afganimals and baseball wives

Overall, If NFL didn't miss their connecting flight, this season would be far better and S23 might become S14 2.0 with many teams were called to AS2, no three repeaters in S24
I doubt the season will be good without marie