Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605209 times)

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1725 on: January 05, 2017, 02:12:06 AM »
How would what if Denise & James Earl were in TAR 25?

The teams for TAR 25 would be Keith & Whitney, Brooke & Robbie, Misti & Jim, Dennis & Isabelle, Denise & James Earl, Tim & Te Jay, Michael & Scott, Lisa & Michelle, Shelley & Nici, Kym & Alli and Amy & Maya.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1726 on: January 20, 2017, 08:18:04 PM »
The amazing race asia 5 what if?
1)If Lisa & Nic beat Eric & Rona in the starting line task?
2)If The prize of the first leg was the EP
3)If the prize of the first leg was double EP, who would the 2nd ones from Brandon & Alphaus
4)If Alex & Will didn't take a risk by completing a fast forward
5)If Leg 7 as EL and leg 8 was NEL

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1727 on: January 22, 2017, 02:31:08 AM »
What if Uchenna and Joyce were in TAR 5 (they originally applied for TAR 5)?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1728 on: April 01, 2017, 01:17:34 AM »
I just noticed that on the TAR28 Dubai leg, females were not allowed to enter the Bedouin camp to pick up the Detour clue and the gnome. I wonder what would've been done if Brit & Jess, Marty & Hagan or Erin & Joslyn had still been in the running.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1729 on: April 02, 2017, 04:36:14 AM »
TAR 28 leg 2 flight order from Mexico to Colombia
1st flight Matt & Dana, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt and Tyler & Korey
2nd flight scott & Blair, Zach & Rachel, Sheri & Cole, Eryn & Joslyn and Jessica & Brittany
3rd flight Marty & Hagan
4th flight Darius & Cameron
IF 1st flight went to emergency landing and were overtaken by three later flights, what would happen for 2 leg and remaining of the race
TAR 27 leg 1 flight rule
If the first flight contained first ten teams who completed the strating line first and Tanner & Josh in 2nd flight, would TMZ have a chance to survive leg 1)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1730 on: April 02, 2017, 04:37:51 AM »
I just noticed that on the TAR28 Dubai leg, females were not allowed to enter the Bedouin camp to pick up the Detour clue and the gnome. I wonder what would've been done if Brit & Jess, Marty & Hagan or Erin & Joslyn had still been in the running.
I think Phil would pick it instead and handover his things for FF team, they would cost time for them but leg 8 is Non-elimination anyway!

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1731 on: April 02, 2017, 04:58:13 AM »
TAR 28 leg 2 flight order from Mexico to Colombia
1st flight Matt & Dana, Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt and Tyler & Korey
2nd flight scott & Blair, Zach & Rachel, Sheri & Cole, Eryn & Joslyn and Jessica & Brittany
3rd flight Marty & Hagan
4th flight Darius & Cameron
IF 1st flight went to emergency landing and were overtaken by three later flights, what would happen for 2 leg and remaining of the race
TAR 27 leg 1 flight rule
If the first flight contained first ten teams who completed the strating line first and Tanner & Josh in 2nd flight, would TMZ have a chance to survive leg 1)

The flights in S27 landed only 5 minutes apart. Kelly & Shevonne are still gonners.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1732 on: April 10, 2017, 04:11:08 AM »
For S.29 Leg 2 (Brazil) What if all the 10 teams were on the same flight? How would have that changed the placements?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1733 on: April 10, 2017, 08:18:26 AM »
That's gonna be tough to guess, because we don't know which teams had how many attempts at the detour and roadblock. ??? With how Jessie & Franny reached Shamir & Sara though, the latter would've most likely been last and eliminated.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1734 on: April 10, 2017, 12:30:03 PM »
I also think Jessie & Francesca would've been even faster to complete the leg had they been racing with the pack. Sara's lie about the cyclist cost them half an hour or more, and I think they would've seen it faster with many people around or maybe someone would've even given them the right advice.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1735 on: April 11, 2017, 02:21:15 AM »
I was binge watching on a couple of recent seasons lately. Thought of these scenarios. Will do some of the older seasons soon.

S.22

In Bora Bora (Leg 1), what if all the outrigger canoes (Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie and Matt & Daniel) all capsized? Which team/s would have recovered and who would have been sent home?

S.23

What if the 1st flight to Iquique, Chile got delayed? Who would have been eliminated? Would it still be Hoskote & Naina?

S.25

What if Lisa & Michelle beat Michael & Scott? How far would the Realtor Sisters go?
What if Dennis & Isabelle beat Shelley & Nici in London (Leg 2), how far would they have gone?
What if Kym & Alli won the Fast Forward in Singapore, how far would they go? Would they win S.25?

S.27

What if Tanner & Josh survived Leg 9? How far would they have gone? Will they be able to reach the Finale?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1736 on: April 11, 2017, 02:51:13 AM »
S25 If after win a Express Pass in Bear Inn, Adam & Bethany was unexpected lost and overtaken by 9 other teams and eliminated in London
Leg 3 Michael & Scott still booted because navigation problem
Leg 4 was non-elimination, leg 5 Keith & Whitney detour and U-turn problem
I think Dennis & Isabelle would likely ended in leg 6 and Tim & Tejay in leg 8, leaving F5 with Shelley & Nici, Kym & Ally, Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie and Misty & Jim, who would complete a FF beside Kym & Ally and who was U-turned in Singapore?
S28
1)If EP was the leg 1 prize and Express pass's using rule was similiar to TAR 27, I thought Matt & Dana would use in leg 4 roadblock, who would receive the EP from Matt & Dana
TAR Canada 3 If Gino & Jesse eliminated in leg 2, what would happen for the latter of the race including 2 Face-Off and Two U-turns   

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #1737 on: April 11, 2017, 03:06:06 AM »
I was binge watching on a couple of recent seasons lately. Thought of these scenarios. Will do some of the older seasons soon.

S.22

In Bora Bora (Leg 1), what if all the outrigger canoes (Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie and Matt & Daniel) all capsized? Which team/s would have recovered and who would have been sent home?

S.23

What if the 1st flight to Iquique, Chile got delayed? Who would have been eliminated? Would it still be Hoskote & Naina?

S.25

What if Lisa & Michelle beat Michael & Scott? How far would the Realtor Sisters go?
What if Dennis & Isabelle beat Shelley & Nici in London (Leg 2), how far would they have gone?
What if Kym & Alli won the Fast Forward in Singapore, how far would they go? Would they win S.25?

S.27

What if Tanner & Josh survived Leg 9? How far would they have gone? Will they be able to reach the Finale?

Here are the answers to your questions (IMO)

1. I still would think that Matt and Daniel would go home, because they looked very bad in the water
2. I still think that Hoskote and Naina would be eliminated. They looked very lost
3. Lisa and Michelle would have gone home next leg, Dennis and Isabelle would have gone to Shelly and Nici's place and Kym and Alli would o CERTAINLY win the race!
4. I reckon Tanner and Josh would of won S27!

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1738 on: April 24, 2017, 09:19:55 PM »
What if Brittany and Jessica made it onto the train with the other teams and set up an all or nothing pit stop foot race between all 9 teams?
This case would change S28 very much and might be changed for future All-star
I thought the models would beat Scott & Blair in foot race to pitstop
In leg 5 they still survive because Erin's RB problem
Leg 6 was Keep on racing and in leg 7 I think  Brittany or Jessica would play well in her RB, without Scott & Blair, Tyler & Oakley ended here (Tyler champion curse ended)
Leg 8 was non-elimination round, two possible cases might be occured in leg 9
1)Jess & Brit booted in Bali 1, in Bali 2 without Tyler & Oakley, No TUS plan, Burnie & Ashley U-turned Brodie & Kurt then Brodie & Kurt U-turn Matt & Dana or Zach & Rachel , leaving F4 with Brodie & Kurt, Burnie & Ashley, Sheri & Cole and Zach & Rachel or Matt & Dana, anything could occur in leg 11
2)Jess & Brit survived Bali 1, No TUS plan, Burnie & Ashley U-turned Brodie & Kurt then Brodie & Kurt U-turn Matt & Dana , leaving F4 with Brodie & Kurt, Burnie & Ashley, Sheri & Cole, and Jessica & Brittany, anything could occur in leg 11
I love second case than first one, as F/F teams usually have a strong performance in Bali/Lombok leg.
Overall this make season 28 better

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1739 on: May 05, 2017, 05:08:48 AM »
Posted from TAR29 Episode 7 live show commentary thread:

I wish it was like
Dar Es Saleem > NEL
Norway > 8th place elimination
Lake Como > KOR
Venice > 7th place elimination + u-turn (with out the provided bus ride, but let teams find tickets by themselves)

What if for TAR 29,

Leg 3 (Zanzibar) > NEL
Leg 4 (Dar es Salaam) > 9th place elimination + U-Turn x2
Leg 5 (Alesund) > 8th place elimination
Leg 6 (Milan/Lake Como) > KOR (Milan should wait for hours of operation to wait the morning Roadblock)
Leg 7 (Venice) > 7th place elimination + U-Turn x2

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1740 on: May 05, 2017, 05:30:12 AM »
Posted from TAR29 Episode 7 live show commentary thread:

I wish it was like
Dar Es Saleem > NEL
Norway > 8th place elimination
Lake Como > KOR
Venice > 7th place elimination + u-turn (with out the provided bus ride, but let teams find tickets by themselves)

What if for TAR 29,

Leg 3 (Zanzibar) > NEL
Leg 4 (Dar es Salaam) > 9th place elimination + U-Turn x2
Leg 5 (Alesund) > 8th place elimination
Leg 6 (Milan/Lake Como) > KOR (Milan should wait for hours of operation to wait the morning Roadblock)
Leg 7 (Venice) > 7th place elimination + U-Turn x2

Leg 3: Becca & Floyd would be so lucky after that mishap.
Leg 4: Tara & Joey might beat Seth & Olive to the W-turn because despite the latter finishing the Leg 3 detour in 1st, they had issues with the Brazilian currency on Leg 3's roadblock. Vanck & Ashton might still U-turn Matt & Red, but whatever happens to the W-turn, S&S will most likely get the boot still.
Leg 5: Liz & Mike out for sure with the awful directions and communication.
Leg 6: ??? but it doesn't matter.
Leg 7: They're still likely to plot on Vanck & Ashton, sadly. :( Or maybe not with Seth & Olive around. ??? There's also a good chance of Seth & Olive being booted here due to the W-turn.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1741 on: May 05, 2017, 05:31:51 AM »
I really hope this doesn't happen, but I just thought that if the cowboys were brought back to the race for a 4th time, they'll be kicked out by a U-turn once more. :funny:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1742 on: May 23, 2017, 07:39:10 PM »
After watching the latest episode of Season 27, What if Jazmine & Danielle U-Turned Tiffany & Krista? In the taxi, Jazmine & Danielle talked about U-Turning them to give them some cushion. What would the outcome be, considering all the errors done by other teams and drama?

I think the outcome would be hugely different. Tiffany and Krista would have been eliminated while Logan and Chris claimed 5th place, Cindy and Rick at 6th place, and Jazmine and Danielle survived at 7th place. The croquet detour could likely cause frustation for the cheerleaders I believe
Leg 6 was Keep on racing, in leg 7 Cindy & Rick got lost in Netherlands, In leg 8 and 9 Tanner & Josh faced a U-turn and double roadblock, In leg 10 Denise & James Earl quite behind other teams, leaving F4 with Jazmine & Danielle, Kelsey & Joey, Logan & Chris and Justin & Diana. I thought the track stars would complete the roadblock quickly and Justin & Diana booted even before hearing the penalty

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1743 on: May 24, 2017, 07:02:54 AM »
Just wondering, what if Hayden & Aaron (TAR 6) replaced Eric & Danielle (TAR 9) in TAR 11? How far would they go?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1744 on: May 26, 2017, 07:02:27 AM »
TAR 22 leg 5 if one team lost a passport in Vietnam, what would happen for them (Dave & Connor was predermined to withdraw at this leg)
TAR 26 leg 5 If Bergen & Kurt accidentally picked up a car which contained Laura & Tyler's fanny pack, what would happen for both?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1745 on: May 26, 2017, 10:50:13 PM »
TAR 22 leg 5 if one team lost a passport in Vietnam, what would happen for them (Dave & Connor was predermined to withdraw at this leg)
TAR 26 leg 5 If Bergen & Kurt accidentally picked up a car which contained Laura & Tyler's fanny pack, what would happen for both?

Bergen & Kurt might have survived with a massive amount of penalties. :funny:

As for TAR22, impromptu elimination? ??? If that's the case, 6 teams will be racing Legs 6, 7, 8. Not sure though. ???

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #1746 on: May 27, 2017, 03:01:43 AM »
From Matt Bio in Amazing race contestants thread

What qualities will be hard for you to put up with in a partner? Complaining, somebody who is easily frustrated or ever says the words “I can't.”   

What If Matt picked Brooke instead Redmond :lol: ? (Assume there were a factor that Matt picked Brooke)

Plot twist intended :lol:

what might have been

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1747 on: May 27, 2017, 08:59:24 AM »
What if in TAR 10 finale, Lyn & Karlyn did make the flight with Rob & Kim and Tyler & James, and all both didn't get a taxi with a E-Z Pass, who would win?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1748 on: May 30, 2017, 11:37:20 PM »
TAR 27 If W-turn were in leg 5 instead of leg 4
Denise & James Earl used EP to bypass detour then they U-turned Justin & Diana, who themselves U-turn Tanner & Josh, as crocodile detour task was limited, both must wait other teams complete task before they did it, thus they downed to last two places and carried fruit to pitstop would decide who would be booted
If Justin & Diana went in leg 5, Cindy & Rick still booted in leg 7 (wrong tram), Tanner & Josh got NEL in leg 8 and booted in leg 9, leaving F5 with Jazmine & Danielle, Tiffany & Krista, Denise & James Earl, Kelsey & Joey and Logan & Chris. I though Denise & James Earl ended here and Tiffany & Krista in leg 11, F3 with Jazmine & Danielle, Kelsey & Joey and Justin & Diana

If Tanner & Josh went home in leg 5, Cindy & Rick still booted in leg 7 (wrong tram), as Tanner & Josh already gone, Tiffany & Krista got NEL in leg 8 and double roadblock in leg 9.
1)Who would be U-turned and booted in leg 9 and 10?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:27:35 PM by toanglobal »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1749 on: May 31, 2017, 09:26:24 AM »
I think it would still be Jazmine & Danielle out in Leg 5, because they, Cindy & Rick, and Logan & Chris all made costly mistakes to put them further behind than they already were, even if both Tanner & Josh and Justin & Diana were U-turned. Maybe the only effect to this is Kelsey & Joey landing in another 2nd place finish. :lol: