Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605307 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1675 on: May 15, 2016, 08:00:49 PM »
Abbie & Ryan chose Synchronized swimming, while Jost & Brent chose Alphabetized task, Jost & Brent had a chance to win leg 7, James & Abba still finished last in non-elimination leg because the rockers switched the detour and struggled in Swimming task, but the hours of operations nullifying the gap, thus [anyone] could be booted in Russia 2!

Fixed, because you can't have everyone gone unless it's the final leg.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1676 on: May 15, 2016, 08:04:00 PM »
The answer is going to be opinionated:

What if Mark refused to race with Mallory on TAR24, and Bopper & Mark backed out instead, leaving only 10 teams to race?

My opinion, the season is already horrible, but with 10 teams only, it will be one step worse.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1677 on: May 15, 2016, 08:36:13 PM »

What if Mark refused to race with Mallory on TAR24, and Bopper & Mark backed out instead, leaving only 10 teams to race?

My opinion, the season is already horrible, but with 10 teams only, it will be one step worse.
Leg 1 swung to Non-elimination leg, I thought Nana would survive leg 2 even with speedbump, Youtube ended here and Meaghan would regret because she helped John.
Without Youtube, Brenchel most likely booted in Borneo, because struggled in detour
Leg 4 was Non-elimination leg (Margie & Luke) got in
A question arose, because the flight in leg 5 was only available for 6 teams, who would be falled along with Margie & Luke?

TAR 19 leg 9 If Ernie & Cindy were arrested by police because they lost the ticket(s), would Bill & Cathi have a chance to survive leg 10 (leg 9 was keep on racing leg)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:41:31 PM by toanglobal »

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1678 on: May 16, 2016, 12:42:07 AM »
TAR 19 leg 9 If Ernie & Cindy were arrested by police because they lost the ticket(s), would Bill & Cathi have a chance to survive leg 10 (leg 9 was keep on racing leg)

In that case, Bill & Cathi might survive Leg 10, then Andy & Tommy will most likely still be out in Panama.
Bill & Cathi may have a chance to win, and they can become the first team to place last on the first leg to win the race, or they can also be the team with the highest placement (2nd) among those who arrived last on the 1st leg.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1679 on: May 16, 2016, 10:38:02 PM »
TAR11 What-ifs:

1.) What if JV & Jill survived Leg 1 over Kevin & Drew?
2.) What if Joe & Bill never encountered Charla & Mirna in Leg 3 while looking for the detour site, thus never arriving at the detour site and were eliminated in 9th?
3.) What if Charla & Mirna were eliminated instead of Rob & Amber?

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1680 on: May 17, 2016, 04:09:36 AM »
TAR11 What-ifs:

1.) What if JV & Jill survived Leg 1 over Kevin & Drew?
2.) What if Joe & Bill never encountered Charla & Mirna in Leg 3 while looking for the detour site, thus never arriving at the detour site and were eliminated in 9th?
3.) What if Charla & Mirna were eliminated instead of Rob & Amber?

I didn't watch TAR 11 so I can't say anything

In TAR 21,
1.) In leg 1, what if Amy & Daniel didn't tell Abbie & Ryan whereabout the pitstop is?
2.) In leg 2, what if Amy & Daniel didn't get lost and who is gonna be eliminated instead?
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1681 on: May 17, 2016, 06:32:40 AM »
In TAR 21,
1.) In leg 1, what if Amy & Daniel didn't tell Abbie & Ryan whereabout the pitstop is?
2.) In leg 2, what if Amy & Daniel didn't get lost and who is gonna be eliminated instead?

1.) The DYM flies out of the window after the 2nd leg.
2.) Gary & Will would've been 10th, and Trey & Lexi would've finished 8th. I think they could make it to the final leg, but that would all depend on their luck.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1682 on: May 17, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »
What if the pit stop was just in Geneva?
1st: Burnie & Ashley
2nd: Brodie & Kurt
3rd: Sheri & Cole
4th: Matt & Dana
5th: Tyler & Korey
6th: Scott & Blair
7th: Erin & Joslyn
8th: Zach & Rachel
9th: Jessica & Brittany
This is what I think would've been the likeliest result, and I'd prefer this over the result this episode. :groan:
Retrieved this from TAR28 Leg 4's episode thread.
If this was the result, what would've been the possible placements in the Chamonix leg?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1683 on: May 17, 2016, 09:23:55 AM »
TAR28: Instead of the one in Leg 3, what if the W-turn was in Leg 7?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1684 on: May 17, 2016, 03:18:55 PM »

Most likely Brodie & Kurt and Tyler & Korey are U-Turned, the former burns their EP and the latter is gone
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1685 on: May 17, 2016, 07:58:40 PM »
In TAR 21,

2.) Gary & Will would've been 10th, and Trey & Lexi would've finished 8th. I think they could make it to the final leg, but that would all depend on their luck.
2)Amy & Daniel most likely ended in Turkey (Rob & Kelley saved), then Rockers booted in Russia and Abbie & Ryan in Netherlands, I thought Rob & Kelley would face a difficult in two self-driving car legs, allow Nana went to final with Chips and Goat farmers

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1686 on: May 17, 2016, 08:01:53 PM »
W-Turn was in leg 4 still the best choice, team who received U-turn would fall in the same train or even behind the models, Jessica & Brittany had a chance to survive to further 5 legs more

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1687 on: May 17, 2016, 08:26:44 PM »
In TAR 21,

2)Amy & Daniel most likely ended in Turkey (Rob & Kelley saved), then Rockers booted in Russia and Abbie & Ryan in Netherlands, I thought Rob & Kelley would face a difficult in two self-driving car legs, allow Nana went to final with Chips and Goat farmers

Rob & Kelley are monster truck drivers. :hug?:
Therefore, I believe the Twinnies still get the boot in 4th.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1688 on: May 17, 2016, 10:41:55 PM »
In TAR 21,

Mike & Rochelle are also monster truck drivers but faced a difficult in self-driving car legs in Germany and Namibia, and only saved becaause Bergen & Kurt couldn't drive themselves and Aly & Steve's car broke out

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1689 on: May 17, 2016, 11:29:53 PM »
In TAR 21,

Mike & Rochelle are also monster truck drivers but faced a difficult in self-driving car legs in Germany and Namibia, and only saved becaause Bergen & Kurt couldn't drive themselves and Aly & Steve's car broke out

Bergen & Kurt had driving problems, but Mike & Rochelle had navigation problems.
Therefore, if it's navigation we're talking about, either the Twinnies or the Monster Truckers can be eliminated in 4th.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1690 on: May 18, 2016, 12:23:56 AM »
In TAR 21,

No, they aren't. Mike is truck stop manager, not driver. Rochelle is contract engineer.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1691 on: May 26, 2016, 06:08:06 AM »
There are so many what-ifs from the most recent episode. :oh

1.) What if ChacAttack and the Paparazzi didn't make a mistake at the roadblock?
2.) What if Jazmine & Danielle U-turned Tiffany & Krista?
3.) What if Jazmine & Danielle didn't make a mistake at the lion encounter?
4.) What if teams didn't need to carry the fruit baskets to the pit stop?
5.) What if Logan & Chris switched detours?
6.) What if Jazmine & Danielle were given the EP by Leg 5?
7.) What if the Cheerleaders had the EP instead?
8.) What if Jazmine & Danielle didn't get lost during the roadblock in Leg 4?
9.) What if the Paparazzi didn't keep following ChacAttack to the wrong direction?
10.) What if Jazmine & Danielle got the clue from the skull on their 1st "attempt?"

I'm just gonna leave these here, but these are best answered once the show is over. ;)
1)No significant changes as jazmine & Danielle still booted in leg 5
2)Tiffany & Krista 8th, no No significant changes until 11th leg, in leg 11 Jazmine & Danielle had the chance to win, while Justin & Diana eliminated due to penalty
3)Cindy & Rick 8th, Denise & James Earl 7th, Tanner & Josh 6th, Logan & Chris 5th, Tiffany & Krista 4th, Jazmine & Danielle or Kelsey & Joey win leg 11
4)Justin & Diana win leg 5, tied Davechel's record for most leg win in an entire race, and had 7 consecutive legs win, Logan & Chris was beaten by Jazmine & Danielle and Cindy & Rick in the footrace
5)Logan & Chris 8th, Cindy & Rick 7th, Tanner & Josh 6th
Several possible cases would occur in leg 10
a.)Justin & Diana U-turn Kelsey & Joey or Denise & James Earl, in both cases Denise & James Earl booted in India 2, then Tiffany & Krista ended in Macau, leaving F3 with Green Team, Reports and trackstars
b.)Justin & Diana U-turn Jazmine & Danielle, Danielle booted in India, then Tiffany & Krista ended in Macau, leaving F3 with Green Team, Reports and mother/son
c.)Justin & Diana U-turn Tiffany & Krista, Tiffany & Krista booted in India, then Justin & Diana ended in Macau, leaving F3 with Mother/son, reports and Trackstars
6.)Jazmine & Danille used EP to bypass the detour, Cindy & Rick ended here
7.)Cheerleaders finished leg 5 in higher place, but nothing changed!
8.)Nothing changed because hours of operations nullified the gap between teams
9.)Nothing changed!
10.)Similiar to 3

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1692 on: June 04, 2016, 08:15:06 PM »
I'm just finish watching TARAUS3! Such an amazing season! And I've some what-if.

1. What if Inga & Tiharna didn't forget to take their ring in New Zealand? How far could they go?
Not far-eliminated 1st leg
Leg 5 is keep on racing leg, leg 7 is non-elimination leg
In leg 6 Inga & Tiharna would survive because the girls in same group with Daniel & Ryan, Ashleigh & Jarrod in nations face off task
Two possible cases occured in leg 8
1)Inga & Tiharna booted in Dubrovik, I thought Cat & Jesse ended in Argentina, leaving F3 with Daniel & Ryan, Ashleigh & Jarrod and Carla & Hereni
2)Cat & Jesse booted in Dubrovik, I thought Inga & Tiharna or Carla & Hareni ended in Argentina

Inga & Tiharna would definitely survive Leg 1 if they didn't forget the ring.
Sally & Tyson would be out in Leg 1, but it's hard to say how far they would've went.  I would guess maybe the final 6.

3. What if the second EP had been given to another team? Maybe Kat & Jeese or Aston & Christie? Will the fitness mom survive Namibia? Or will the other two mentioned team can go further in the race?
Fitness moms would finish last Or the bottom. Aston and Christie have no chance in hell to make it. Cat and Jesse made top5.

Cat & Jesse did make the Top 5 though.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1693 on: June 16, 2016, 02:33:56 AM »
What if James and Abba didn't lose their passports?

Then Josh & Brent would be last in Moscow 1. Their 4-hour penalty would kill them on the second leg in Moscow.

In the next leg, Abbie & Ryan's missed flight would have killed them, regardless of the U-Turn, and assuming James & Abba just got on the flight with the others.

In Spain, the self driving did put Natalie & Nadiya in last. Just don't know how in would turn out for James & Abba. But I bet they're good drivers. Still, Loire Valley was a toss up, so James & Abba may or may not have reached the Final Three. And if they did, there is a good chance they could have won, give or take Jaymes & James.

Over all, there would have been less drama in the final legs   :(
In leg 9 I thought Jaymes & James didn't U-turn Abbie & Ryan (James & Abba and Trey & Lexi would play TUS instead), and Abbie & Ryan would be booted because flight drama even without getting U-turned
I doubt James & Abba would go to F3 as they already injured after completed swimming Detour task in leg 7, they would have a difficult in Spain and France

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1694 on: July 18, 2016, 07:27:25 AM »
In Season 13...

What if Nick & Starr decided to U-turn Andrew & Dan in Leg 9, and for What if sakes Andrew & Dan decided to take the penalty at the Boots detour (becoming the first U-turned team in TAR history)?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:19:24 AM by redskevin88 »

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1695 on: July 24, 2016, 11:12:35 PM »
In Season 13...

What if Nick & Starr decided to U-turn Andrew & Dan in Leg 9, and for What if sakes Andrew & Dan decided to take the penalty at the Boots detour (becoming the first U-turned team in TAR history)?
Nothing will change for Leg 9
The only change is Leg 10 where Ken & Tina got 2nd and Dandrew got 3rd
No change to the final outcome of the race

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1696 on: August 12, 2016, 12:37:04 AM »

There was an alternate team available. It would have been awesome.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1697 on: August 12, 2016, 03:32:03 AM »

There was an alternate team available. It would have been awesome.

Who?
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #1698 on: August 12, 2016, 03:50:17 AM »
THE AMAZING RACE IS CANCELLED?

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster