Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605033 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1525 on: October 25, 2015, 03:34:15 PM »
What if Tanner and Josh arrived last on Leg 4 but had to decide a team to give the Express Pass to... How would Phil be able to hand it to another team?

That's what I asked last week, but Peach tossed the questions away  :(
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1526 on: October 26, 2015, 09:29:46 PM »
In TAR 21 leg 7 if the swimming poll were also closed before Abbie & Ryan, Josh & Brent reached there for completing swimming detour task, would both of them be received penalty and the amount of time they received
If James & Abba miraciously found a passport, would they have a chance to catch up any teams, even with penalty for Josh & Brent

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1527 on: October 27, 2015, 04:29:10 AM »
In TAR 21 leg 7 if the swimming poll were also closed before Abbie & Ryan, Josh & Brent reached there for completing swimming detour task, would both of them be received penalty and the amount of time they received
If James & Abba miraciously found a passport, would they have a chance to catch up any teams, even with penalty for Josh & Brent

For the passport, it depends when they would've found the passport.

For the 1st question, the teams that would receive the penalty after the HoO along with penalty time would vary on production I guess?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1528 on: October 30, 2015, 04:03:47 PM »
OMG I just realized that if Jazmine & Danielle had arrived 1st on the first leg and won the EP, they would've used it on the lion encounter and remain safe! :o

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1529 on: October 30, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »
OMG I just realized that if Jazmine & Danielle had arrived 1st on the first leg and won the EP, they would've used it on the lion encounter and remain safe! :o

Can you use an EP on a Route info?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1530 on: October 30, 2015, 09:03:42 PM »

Can you use an EP on a Route info?
Some task whick team can use it such as dancing task in leg 5 TAR 22, but for the case of Jazmine & Danielle I think they most likely to use in leg 2 Detour or roadblock

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1531 on: October 30, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »
Yeah, Jazmine & Danielle are more likely to use it on Leg 2's Tango RB since they were in the dead last at that point.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1532 on: October 31, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »
My speculations for that:

If they won the EP, they probably would've used it on Leg 2. Who they'll give it to will be another story. :lol:

If the EP was given to them by Tanner & Josh, then they have the chance to stay. :ascared

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1533 on: October 31, 2015, 07:42:46 PM »
If Kelly & Shevonne magically arrived 1st in Rio, which team would they be forced to give the second Express Pass to?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1534 on: November 01, 2015, 08:44:50 AM »
That's too hard to tell. :ascared

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1535 on: November 20, 2015, 08:16:44 PM »
in TAR 27 leg 3 if the first bus were broken and overtaken by second and third bus, what would happen and who would be received the 2nd EP from Tanner & Josh at 3rd pitstop

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1536 on: November 20, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »
If that happens, it depends on how long the broken bus would take to fix. There's a chance Ernest & Jin would still be eliminated, but I doubt Tanner & Josh would win Leg 3. There's also the chance of having Kelsey & Joey out this early, even with such a strategic move. :oh

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1537 on: November 26, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »
What if Tanner and Josh were not U-turned, will they be able to catch up?

What if Joey and Kelsey made it first the U-turn board and successfully U-turned Justin and Diana, will Tanner and Josh caught up?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1538 on: November 26, 2015, 10:57:41 PM »
What if Tanner and Josh were not U-turned, will they be able to catch up?

What if Joey and Kelsey made it first the U-turn board and successfully U-turned Justin and Diana, will Tanner and Josh caught up?

A simple answer for now since the season isn't finished yet. :)

For the first one, they might be after Denise & JE getting lost.

For the second one, probably not, because Justin & Diana are ages ahead of everyone.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1539 on: November 29, 2015, 02:20:31 AM »
If Tanner & Josh got MFE penalty, would they have a chance to survive India 1, even with the U-turn
Note if only Tanner or Josh completed their RB, they might ahead of Kelsey & Joey and there fore nullifying the U-turn's effect

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1540 on: November 29, 2015, 06:19:32 AM »
If Tanner & Josh got MFE penalty, would they have a chance to survive India 1, even with the U-turn
Note if only Tanner or Josh completed their RB, they might ahead of Kelsey & Joey and there fore nullifying the U-turn's effect

Kelsey & Joey would not have U-turned Tanner & Josh if they knew they were ahead. The MFE penalty would probably save Tanner & Josh though.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1541 on: November 30, 2015, 01:46:49 AM »
What if Chris and Logan were U-turned by Justin and Diana in the first India Leg (where Joey and Kelsey U-turned Tanner and Josh)?

Will Chris and Logan survive it?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #1542 on: November 30, 2015, 02:01:43 AM »
They still managed to survive because of the very long speed bump that T/J had to do
what might have been

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1543 on: November 30, 2015, 03:37:41 PM »
What if Chris and Logan were U-turned by Justin and Diana in the first India Leg (where Joey and Kelsey U-turned Tanner and Josh)?

Will Chris and Logan survive it?

Quite likely Logan & Chris would have survived it. Huge time gap between them and bottom place teams
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1544 on: November 30, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
What if the Twinnies returned the money to the Rockers? Will the Twinnies get good karma and make it to the F3 and even win? :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1545 on: December 04, 2015, 08:24:49 PM »
What if the Twinnies returned the money to the Rockers? Will the Twinnies get good karma and make it to the F3 and even win? :funny:
I feel like James & Abba would beat them in Mallorca and Loire Valley by following the Chippendales. Didn't Natalie & Nadiya have navigation troubles? ???
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1546 on: December 04, 2015, 08:35:38 PM »
I feel like James & Abba would beat them in Mallorca and Loire Valley by following the Chippendales. Didn't Natalie & Nadiya have navigation troubles? ???

Assume James & Abba were still out at 6th.
I think my question can't be answered logically so… ??? :lol:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1547 on: December 04, 2015, 08:44:14 PM »
What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?
If TMZ team finished 10th in leg 1 (Tiffany & Krista ousted), Nothing changed in leg 2 and leg 3, I thought TMZ would complete their RB and Detour well and survived both legs, Kelly & Shevonne most likely ended in Zimbabwe (Allowing Jazmine & Danielle survived longer),
11th Tiffany & Krista
10th Alex & Adam
9th Ernest & Jin
8th Kelly & Shevonne
7th Cindy & Rick
6th Tanner & Josh
5th Denise & James
4th Justin & Diana

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1548 on: December 04, 2015, 09:49:32 PM »
Maybe. I'd rather see them in the F3 rather than Beekman
Not only navigation troubles, Nadiya was also struggling with manual driving.
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1549 on: December 04, 2015, 09:52:44 PM »
The season hasn't ended yet, so I won't be expecting a proper answer. :grins:

What if TMZ and the Cheerleaders didn't have any problem on Leg 1, leaving Justin & Diana to take the 1st boot?