Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 608321 times)

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1500 on: October 02, 2015, 10:31:50 AM »
What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 4 - Hamilton & Michaela due to their Passport Problem.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 6 - Nic & Sabrina still Eliminated.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1501 on: October 05, 2015, 09:44:58 PM »
For TAR 19 and TAR 21, if the second flights in both cases landed before the first one(s), who would win an EP in S19 and DYM in S21, and who would be eliminated in TAR 21 (leg 1 S19 is predetermined NEL)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1502 on: October 06, 2015, 06:07:46 AM »
For TAR 19 and TAR 21, if the second flights in both cases landed before the first one(s), who would win an EP in S19 and DYM in S21, and who would be eliminated in TAR 21 (leg 1 S19 is predetermined NEL)

I can't remember 19's, but I can remember 21's, so I'll answer that only.

1st flight: Abbie & Ryan, Amy & Daniel, Caitlin & Brittany, Natalie & Nadiya, Rob & Kelley, James & Abba, James & Jaymes
2nd flight: Josh & Brent, Trey & Lexi, Gary & Will, Rob & Sheila

Leg 1: Tbh, this leg's final placements were mostly dependent on finding the lady with the abacus. However, if Trey & Lexi weren't there to tell the Chips about the correct place, they'd be the ones to go home on the 1st leg. The DYM would belong to... not necessarily Josh & Brent, because they were lucky with their timing on finding someone to help them. I think the DYM would be won by... Gary & Will? If they do win the DYM prize, the suspense of them fighting for last in the next 2 legs would be...  :ascared much more fun! :funny:

Leg 2: Twins still get EP; Amy & Daniel still out. :(
Leg 3: Abbie & Ryan 1st; Caitlin & Brittany out.
Leg 4: Rockers 1st; Gary & Will probably out, if not Rob & Sheila.

Assuming Gary & Will are still safe...
Leg 5: Beekman NEL'd.
Leg 6: Monster Truck out.
Leg 7: Rockers NEL'd.
Leg 8: Rockers out.
Leg 9: Since Abbie & Ryan don't have the DYM, the Chips will most likely choose not to U-turn them. However, the Chips were already out since Leg 1. If the Twins get Gary & Will on their side, they might be able to help the twins eliminate Abbie & Ryan. (But tbh, I'm still confused about the blind U-turn rules.)

Assuming Abbie & Ryan is booted out in Leg 9...
Leg 10: Twins NEL'd
Leg 11: Twins out.
Leg 12: I think this fight is between Gary & Will and Beekman, depending who has better luck.  :funny:

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1503 on: October 07, 2015, 03:56:02 AM »
What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1504 on: October 07, 2015, 09:40:23 PM »
For the 19 season :

Kaylani and Lisa would win the pass.

Ron and Bill last
It wouldnt change anything. I think the girls wouldn't use their pass in Borobudur anyway.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1505 on: October 08, 2015, 03:59:40 AM »
What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?
Too early to tell, but I think it wouldn't change much.

Offline Brannockdevice

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1506 on: October 09, 2015, 12:12:18 AM »
What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.

I agree. I very much disliked Gino & Jesse. I just hope Tar 27 doesn't end up the same way with Tanner & Josh  (:;)
"Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." -Frank Borman

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1507 on: October 10, 2015, 03:11:40 AM »

Leg 9 - NEL

I think Susan & Sharnjit still eliminated in leg 3, Dana & Amanda lasted longer

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1508 on: October 10, 2015, 09:05:49 PM »
1. What if starting from TAR 17, prize for 2nd place in first leg was second Express Pass, but prize for 1st place in first leg were same. So 2 Express Pass were given to 2 different teams.

TAR17 - No actual race effect. Probably going to be used in Leg 3.
TAR18 - Amanda & Kris survive the U-Turn since they don't waste time (I think), Ron/Chris eliminated. I'm not sure how far they'll go. I suspect either 7th or F3 from them surprisingly. (Mel & Mike, Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, Jet & Cord, Kent & Vyxsin and Zev & Justin have MAJOR problems in their elimination leg. The only real chance they'll be eliminated is in Varanasi)
TAR19 - No actual race effect. Jeremy & Sandy might use it in either Leg 5 or Leg 8.
TAR20 - No actual race effect. Rachel is too unpredictable to determine when it will be used.
TAR21 - No actual race effect. Amy & Daniel get WAY too lost on Leg 2, which makes them the FIRST team ever to get eliminated with an Express Pass. (They can use it, but it won't have any effect I think.)
TAR22 - 3 Express Passes now! No actual race effect, still. Hockey Bros probably use it to secure their Leg 8 win.
TAR23 - No actual race effect. Tim & Marie probably won't give the second EP to the Doctors since they'll already have one, so I feel like they give it to Jason & Amy.
TAR24 - No actual race effect, other than Brenchel probably not getting NEL'd on Leg 4 (I feel like they'll use it there.)
TAR25 - No actual race effect, if Tim & Te Jay can actually hold on to the Express Pass. They could save themselves on Leg 8 with it.
TAR 26 Jeff & Jackie used their EP to bypass in leg 6, Laura & Tyler eliminated in Monaco, Jelani & Jenny might win a race (if they survived leg 8)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1509 on: October 15, 2015, 07:59:16 PM »
What if in TAR 20, in Leg 11, Vanessa & Ralph beat Brendon & Rachel to Pit Stop? Who will win?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1510 on: October 15, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »
What if in TAR 20, in Leg 11, Vanessa & Ralph beat Brendon & Rachel to Pit Stop? Who will win?
Davechel still win because Vanessa's injury, Brenchel still called back to AS2
For TAR 26 if the second plane with Mike/Rochelle, Jeff/Lyda and Libby & CJ landed in Tokyo first, who would win an EP and who would got U-turned and ousted in Japan 1?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1511 on: October 16, 2015, 12:52:41 AM »
For TAR 26 if the second plane with Mike/Rochelle, Jeff/Lyda and Libby & CJ landed in Tokyo first, who would win an EP and who would got U-turned and ousted in Japan 1?

The result would  likely be the same because these teams still struggled too much at the Dancing Detour or got lost.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1512 on: October 16, 2015, 02:01:18 AM »

The result would  likely be the same because these teams still struggled too much at the Dancing Detour or got lost.

I clearly remember that Jeff & Lyda were on the 1st flight, while Hayley & Blair were the 1st ones on the last flight. They were competing against Jenny & Jalani, who got the last set of tickets for the 1st flight.

Now, what if Jenny & Jelani were on the 2nd flight instead while Hayley & Blair were on the 1st flight? Will the winners of the EP change? And how will things play out if the EP is with another team?

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1513 on: October 16, 2015, 02:37:19 AM »
Jeff & Lyda were on the first flight, it was Hayley & Blair who were in the second flight
Considered how bad J&L performmed the detour, it is almost certain that they would be eliminated even without u-turn

Mike & Rochelle might actually win the EP as their ranking was the highest among the second group

Then the result of the whole race will be changed
Leg 2 : Jelani & Jenny win even starts behind, Matt & Ashley out as starts behind because of poor performance on leg 1
Leg 3 : No change (Just no proposal :funny:)
Leg 4 : No change
Leg 5 : No change
Leg 6 : Libby & Cj out here because of poor navigation skills(?)
Leg 7 : Tyler & Luara win, Olympians nel
Leg 8 : No change
Leg 9 : Jeff & Jackie nel if Jeff did the roadblock, as he seemed to be frustrated easily, otherwise M&R nel
Leg 10 : Hard to tell , as we do not know who got nel & how well do they perform the speedbump, also we do not know the outcome of the taxi drama
Leg 11 : KOR
Leg 12 : Hayley & Blair and Jenny & Jelani are almost sure for final 4, the other two spots cannot be determined
Possible case 1 : M&R + L&T : No change
Possible case 2 : M&R + Jeff & Jackie : Jeff&Jackie wins, m&r eliminated
Possible case 3 : Jeff&Jackie + L&T : L&T still wins, Jelani&Jenny eliminated

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1514 on: October 22, 2015, 04:13:40 AM »
in TAR 22 leg 5, if a team lost a passport in Vietnam, what would happen (Dave/Connor was predetermined to withdraw at this leg)? I only knew there is an extended pitstop and an unaired route marker task between leg 5 and leg 6

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1515 on: October 23, 2015, 03:03:19 AM »
in TAR 22 leg 5, if a team lost a passport in Vietnam, what would happen (Dave/Connor was predetermined to withdraw at this leg)?

Hmmm... ???
Scenario 1: A double elimination needs to be done. Making the next elimination happen on Leg 8. :ascared
Scenario 2: The team that loses the passport will be given a chance to look for the passport on the next leg, but since the team won't be able to catch up anyway, they'll probably be eliminated in Vietnam, by the start of Leg 6. If they happen to get to Botswana on that leg, then they'd still be out because the teams probably finished Leg 7 by then.

I only knew there is an extended pitstop and an unaired route marker task between leg 5 and leg 6

???

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1516 on: October 24, 2015, 08:06:09 AM »
After watching the latest episode of Season 27, What if Jazmine & Danielle U-Turned Tiffany & Krista? In the taxi, Jazmine & Danielle talked about U-Turning them to give them some cushion. What would the outcome be, considering all the errors done by other teams and drama?

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1517 on: October 24, 2015, 08:48:01 AM »
After watching the latest episode of Season 27, What if Jazmine & Danielle U-Turned Tiffany & Krista? In the taxi, Jazmine & Danielle talked about U-Turning them to give them some cushion. What would the outcome be, considering all the errors done by other teams and drama?

I think the outcome would be hugely different. Tiffany and Krista would have been eliminated while Logan and Chris claimed 5th place, Cindy and Rick at 6th place, and Jazmine and Danielle survived at 7th place. The croquet detour could likely cause frustation for the cheerleaders I believe
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1518 on: October 24, 2015, 11:23:27 AM »
Tiffany & Krista would likely to be eliminated
All the mistakes made by Jazmine & Danielle probably didn't take them as much time as we thought
A second detour for the cheerleaders would probably make enough time for Trackstars to survive

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1519 on: October 24, 2015, 11:53:42 AM »
There are so many what-ifs from the most recent episode. :oh

1.) What if ChacAttack and the Paparazzi didn't make a mistake at the roadblock?
2.) What if Jazmine & Danielle U-turned Tiffany & Krista?
3.) What if Jazmine & Danielle didn't make a mistake at the lion encounter?
4.) What if teams didn't need to carry the fruit baskets to the pit stop?
5.) What if Logan & Chris switched detours?
6.) What if Jazmine & Danielle were given the EP by Leg 5?
7.) What if the Cheerleaders had the EP instead?
8.) What if Jazmine & Danielle didn't get lost during the roadblock in Leg 4?
9.) What if the Paparazzi didn't keep following ChacAttack to the wrong direction?
10.) What if Jazmine & Danielle got the clue from the skull on their 1st "attempt?"

I'm just gonna leave these here, but these are best answered once the show is over. ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 01:15:17 PM by Platrium »

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1520 on: October 24, 2015, 12:28:37 PM »

6.) What if Jazmine & Danielle had the EP by Leg 5?

They would probably use it on leg 2 to bypass either detour or roadblock IMO

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1521 on: October 24, 2015, 12:45:31 PM »
What if Tanner and Josh arrived last on Leg 4 but had to decide a team to give the Express Pass to... How would Phil be able to hand it to another team?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1522 on: October 24, 2015, 12:58:34 PM »

6.) What if Jazmine & Danielle had the EP by Leg 5?

They would probably use it on leg 2 to bypass either detour or roadblock IMO

I added "by Leg 5" for it to not be confused with their Leg 2 troubles, but I guess I wasn't too specific.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1523 on: October 24, 2015, 01:02:30 PM »
What if Tanner and Josh arrived last on Leg 4 but had to decide a team to give the Express Pass to... How would Phil be able to hand it to another team?

I think Phil would be forced to narrate on the race course. Speaking of which, he hasn't been doing that quite lately. :stare

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1524 on: October 24, 2015, 04:06:56 PM »
Maybe push it a leg and hand it to recipient team at the beginning of leg 6??
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone