Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 608443 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1425 on: May 25, 2015, 02:12:11 AM »
Will they manage to find it before Bergen & Kurt's mountain of penalties end?

Bergen & Kurt would have received extra penalties for traveling by taxi to reach the metallurgy place, then for traveling by train to the Detour choice, then for traveling by train to the actual Detour, AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Roadblock AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Pit Stop.

Assuming a nice, easy 2-hour penalty for each, they would still be sitting on the Pit Stop mat for ten hours before checking in.

I don't know if they will be allowed to do the boat task at night (due to safety reasons) and the beer-stacking detour. At this point, it would be easier to just change the leg to double-elimination and deal with the lawyers later. :funny:

:funny:
Right now, we know it's gonna be penalty all the way. In TAR21, Josh & Brent had a penalty while James & Abba lost a passport.

Now I wonder: What if more than 1 team lost a passport on the same leg? :ascared :o ???

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1426 on: May 27, 2015, 02:48:58 AM »

Now I wonder: What if more than 1 team lost a passport on the same leg? :ascared :o ???

1) Maybe they'll eliminate all the team that lost passport? But it'll be super awkward if it's like F5 with 2 teams lost passport and there's still 2 more NEL to go. :funny:

2) Or they'll make a quick replacement leg in the same country and extend the pit stop resting to maybe 36-72 hours? Just so teams can go to Embassy and let them made new passport for them? I don't know how this all work for American though. ???

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1427 on: May 27, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »
1) Maybe they'll eliminate all the team that lost passport? But it'll be super awkward if it's like F5 with 2 teams lost passport and there's still 2 more NEL to go. :funny:

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
I can imagine that. A Leg 7 or Leg 8 with 3 teams left would be gross! :barf But they might not have a better choice, so no choice. :lol: Let's hope that F5 scenario would NEVER ever happen. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1428 on: June 02, 2015, 01:59:12 AM »
i hope nobody ever lose their passports again. :(

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1429 on: June 02, 2015, 02:34:12 AM »
I'm not sure if this had already been posted, but here, if already posted please quote the post, I'm too lazy to lurk again.

What if Uchenna & Joyce were in TAR 6 instead of TAR 7? Would they do well?

Assuming only for tasks, not replacing teams.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1430 on: June 02, 2015, 06:54:40 AM »
What if Jason & Amy risked themselves at the fast forward and ended up being the last team to arrive? How well could Tim & Danny continue?

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1431 on: June 02, 2015, 10:39:56 PM »
I'm not sure if this had already been posted, but here, if already posted please quote the post, I'm too lazy to lurk again.

What if Uchenna & Joyce were in TAR 6 instead of TAR 7? Would they do well?

Assuming only for tasks, not replacing teams.

Purest spec since I have no idea about their performance during season 7, only watch them on 11.

They're likely to survive to F5 Sri Lanka. Since teams that got booted before F5 all go home because their own fetal mistakes. (Avi & Joe lost their way to Blue Lagoon, Meredith & Maria's incompetence in all tasks, Lena & Kristy's 8-hour-hell RB, Senegal NEL, Don & MJ get lost in Germany, Gus & Hera's wrong detour choice in Hungary, Corsica NEL, Jonathan & Victoria misread the clue in Ethiopia) They're likely to survive Sri Lanka though since they seemed to be calm enough and likely to not forget the ticket at lion's rock. Now come the china, can't predict anything since the lock RB is pure luck task. But they're very likely to make it to F4 and have a chance to win.

What if Jason & Amy risked themselves at the fast forward and ended up being the last team to arrive? How well could Tim & Danny continue?

Leg 6: Jason & Amy out.
Leg 7: Probably bunnies still got NEL'd.
Leg 8: Bunnies's still out.  :(
Leg 9: This is interesting since I'm not sure how long Nicole will figure the music RB out had Amy's not there to help her. But my gut say Ice Girl survive and ER doc go home.
Leg 10: NEL, likely Leo & Jamal since they're switching detour like crazy. Ice Girl got advantage from makeup challenge and Tim & Danny are likely stick with searching challenge. (And Tim & Danny probably done the makeup quicker than L&J since they don't have to shave. :lol:)
Leg 11: This is hard to predict. I think Tim & Marie is a confirm for F3 since Marie nailed that RB wonderfully. MAYBE Leo & Jamal and Ice Girl are helping each other to make both of them to F3 together OR Ice Girl out since assembling the robot is really physical and they'll have disadvantage against two other men. (And I don't think they are good at detail either since they misread the clue about Zoo's detour in Leg 9 and spent LONG time at dating detour and spotting name RB in Leg 7)
So Likely F3 will be:
- Tim & Marie / Leo & Jamal / Ice Girl  OR
- Tim & Marie / Leo & Jamal / Tim & Danny
The final result is up in the all though since that freaking helicopter task (I hate it with a passion) is so ridiculous and luck-base.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1432 on: June 04, 2015, 12:02:48 AM »
What if TAR never filmed and aired Family Edition, just a regular season?

We could have 14 million average viewers in TAR 8, then 15 million viewers in TAR 9, then 16 million viewer in TAR 10, and rise continues...., because I'm see in TAR ratings table, that TAR 5 averaged 10 million, then 6 had 11 million, then 7 had average 13 million viewers. So it will rise? Or not?  :funny:
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1433 on: June 04, 2015, 02:40:49 AM »
I liked FE so I don't want that to not be a thing  :stare
But yes, we might have more viewers because TAR was steadily rising before that season aired.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1434 on: June 06, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
What if Jeff and Jackie were not eliminated randomly in their leg, do you think they would have gone on to win the race?

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1435 on: June 06, 2015, 12:32:19 PM »
What if Jeff and Jackie were not eliminated randomly in their leg, do you think they would have gone on to win the race?
They could've made the final 4, but I don't think they'll win. Not with Laura & Tyler with their millions of selfies

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1436 on: June 12, 2015, 11:44:02 AM »
They could've made the final 4, but I don't think they'll win. Not with Laura & Tyler with their millions of selfies

But Tyler & Laura would've been eliminated instead, so Jenny & Jelani would probably have won..... Too tired to explain the reason why!  :nitenite:
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1437 on: June 12, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
What if someone got Datenight and then were eliminated?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1438 on: June 12, 2015, 03:59:12 PM »
What if someone got Datenight and then were eliminated?

I think they get the Date Night and than fly to the Elim Station?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1439 on: June 13, 2015, 02:17:34 AM »
What if a team with the Save loses a passport?  :funny: :funny: :funny: Will this be a Save version of the JJ syndrome?  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1440 on: June 13, 2015, 10:56:20 AM »
What if a team with the Save loses a passport?  :funny: :funny: :funny: Will this be a Save version of the JJ syndrome?  :funny: :funny: :funny:
If they lost the passport during the leg, then they would be safe that leg, but probably eliminated the next leg due to time lost finding a passport.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1441 on: June 14, 2015, 07:00:42 PM »
I don't know if someone has already asked this.

What if the Chippendales didn't go with the Twinnies U-turn plan? So they did not U-turn Abbie and Ryan.

And what if James and Abba didn't lose their passports? I feel so sad for them. Hope they got invited for a UB season.
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1442 on: June 14, 2015, 09:47:52 PM »
I don't know if someone has already asked this.

What if the Chippendales didn't go with the Twinnies U-turn plan? So they did not U-turn Abbie and Ryan.

And what if James and Abba didn't lose their passports? I feel so sad for them. Hope they got invited for a UB season.

Trey & Lexi would U-turn Abbie & Ryan
Abbie & Ryan would U-turn the Beekmans so they do everything together.

Don't know what happens next.

Josh & Brent eliminated on Russia.
Abbie & Ryan still gone in Netherlands.
I think Twinnies would still be out on Spain and France.

Jaymes & James win.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1443 on: June 14, 2015, 10:18:16 PM »
A correction.

The U-Turn was in the Amsterdam leg so The Beekman Boys eliminated in Netherland.
The Tweenies in last in Spain and gone in France.
And the winning would have been between Chippendales and Abbie & Ryan.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1444 on: June 14, 2015, 10:23:56 PM »
On the second issue, if they haven't lost the passports, I think they would have a great chance to win.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1445 on: June 14, 2015, 10:24:37 PM »
A correction.

The U-Turn was in the Amsterdam leg so The Beekman Boys eliminated in Netherland.
The Tweenies in last in Spain and gone in France.
And the winning would have been between Chippendales and Abbie & Ryan.

Nope. If Jabba survived in Russia, Josh & Brent would have been eliminated there.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1446 on: June 14, 2015, 10:25:36 PM »
I'm talking about the first what if.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1447 on: June 15, 2015, 12:33:17 AM »
Thanks for answering. I really thought that it was Bad Karma for Chippendales. But still hope they were also invited for an All-star season. :)
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1448 on: June 15, 2015, 02:35:54 AM »

Trey & Lexi would U-turn Abbie & Ryan
Abbie & Ryan would U-turn the Beekmans so they do everything together.

Don't know what happens next.

I can't really prove this, but maybe the Beekman Boys would let Abbie & Ryan race further. Then if they win, they'll probably give the other million to Beekman. ???

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #1449 on: June 15, 2015, 03:26:26 AM »
- what if luke didn't stumble on tea roadblock in india, would they still make it to F3?
what might have been