Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605100 times)

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1400 on: May 10, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »
Right after the finale U-Turn :P
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1401 on: May 10, 2015, 11:37:43 AM »
OMG, finale U-Turn and FF please

With TBC/Fake Finish Line of course lol  :funny: :funny:

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1402 on: May 10, 2015, 11:40:52 AM »
OMG, finale U-Turn and FF please

With TBC/Fake Finish Line of course lol  :funny: :funny:
"Hayley & Blair, after *insert race details here*, you are... not yet done racing! Here is your next clue."

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1403 on: May 11, 2015, 07:05:12 AM »
What if Leg 7 of TAR 5 was NEL with Charla & Mirna saved and next leg was elimination?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1404 on: May 11, 2015, 07:21:27 AM »
What if Leg 7 of TAR 5 was NEL with Charla & Mirna saved and next leg was elimination?

Leg 8: UAE -> I think the twins go since they wait WAY TOO LONG for that skydiving.

Leg 9: India -> Brandon & Nicole still got NEL'd since they refuse to do the FF.

Leg 10: NZ -> Chip & Kim go due to navigation trouble.

Leg 11: Philippines I -> Since Chip & Kim's out last leg, I think Colin & Christie might yield Charla & Mirna (if C&M cannot beat C&C to the first RI). Resulted in Charla & Mirna in last and got NEL'd. Or even they didn't get yield, this leg is pretty physical so I think they'll end up in last anyway. (Accept they beat C&C to the RI and yield them, then C&C got NEL'd)

Leg 12: Philippines II -> It's gonna be neck and neck for last place for Bowling Mom VS Charla & Mirna at that cliff RB :( Heartbreaking though, but I think Charla & Mirna will be out this leg.

Finale: Up in the all since it's depended on flight from Canada to Texas. But the F3 will be Bowling Mom instead Chip & Kim.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1405 on: May 11, 2015, 01:40:55 PM »
I keep imagining a NEL on leg 6 instead of leg 7 in TAR26.

Leg 6 NEL --> Jeff & Jackie saved.
Leg 7 EL --> Aly & Steve
Leg 8 EL --> Probably Mike & Rochelle
Leg 9 NEL --> Matt & Ashley
Leg 10 EL --> This is where i have no idea what happens. Maybe Jeff & Jackie screw that Detour too.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1406 on: May 12, 2015, 07:38:57 AM »
I keep imagining a NEL on leg 6 instead of leg 7 in TAR26.

Leg 6 NEL --> Jeff & Jackie saved.
Leg 7 EL --> Aly & Steve
Leg 8 EL --> Probably Mike & Rochelle
Leg 9 NEL --> Matt & Ashley
Leg 10 EL --> This is where i have no idea what happens. Maybe Jeff & Jackie screw that Detour too.

I think Matt & Ashley still out in Peru 1 since they made so many mistake during that leg lol. Miss the speedbum clue, follow Tyler & Laura to another place, confuse about detour location and then mess up at Papa detour.

Then we'll get all blind dating F4. Lol @ everyone (include me) predict that the blind dating will go crush and burn (Aka. Mark & Mallory) before this season air.  :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1407 on: May 15, 2015, 08:17:31 PM »
TAR26:
1.) What if Libby & CJ didn't get cab and language barrier problems in Leg 1?
2.) What if Leg 3 was an EL while Leg 4 was a NEL?
3.) What if Aly & Steve didn't get a flat tire in Leg 7?
4.) What if Jeff & Jackie won the EP on Leg 1 and used it on (the detour of) Leg 6? What will happen to Jenny & Jelani with their Leg 8 U-turn?
5.) What if Hayley didn't screw up in her final roadblock?
6.) What if Tyler & Laura's fanny pack was in the car that Bergen & Kurt left behind? :funny: :funny: :funny:

That's all I could think of for now. :lol:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 08:41:18 PM by Platrium »

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1408 on: May 15, 2015, 08:49:49 PM »
My TAR26 list:
1. What if Jeff & Lyda somehow correctly guessed that Libby & CJ got lost OR Libby & CJ's navigational problems cost them more time?
2. What if Harley & Jonathan managed to be on the same flight as everybody else in Leg 4?
3. What if Tyler & Laura did not find their fanny pack at the Winter Wonderland? Will they manage to find it before Bergen & Kurt's mountain of penalties end?
4. What if Jeff & Jackie got good directions to the Monaco Pit Stop? Will they make it far?
5. What if Aly & Steve managed to get a spot in the much faster Detour option for Leg 7?
6. What if Matt & Ashley did the Mamas Detour instead of the Papas?

The rest are pretty much the same as Platrium's questions.

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #1409 on: May 15, 2015, 10:00:04 PM »
6.) What if Tyler & Laura's fanny pack was in the car that Bergen & Kurt left behind? :funny: :funny: :funny:

LOL THIS IS EPIC. :lol:
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #1410 on: May 15, 2015, 10:20:22 PM »
For TAR 26:

What if Mike was able to kick that extra point through on his first attempt?
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

-Theme song from 'Full House' (1987-1995)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1411 on: May 15, 2015, 10:21:50 PM »
For TAR 26:

What if Mike was able to kick that extra point through on his first attempt?

Nothing much, I think the taxi sealed their fate like how directions did Brooke/Robbie in. =(

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1412 on: May 16, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »
What if Jelani and Jenny had followed Tyler and Laura to the monster trucks for the entire way? Would J & J have won?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1413 on: May 16, 2015, 03:10:27 PM »
Will they manage to find it before Bergen & Kurt's mountain of penalties end?

Bergen & Kurt would have received extra penalties for traveling by taxi to reach the metallurgy place, then for traveling by train to the Detour choice, then for traveling by train to the actual Detour, AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Roadblock AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Pit Stop.

Assuming a nice, easy 2-hour penalty for each, they would still be sitting on the Pit Stop mat for ten hours before checking in.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1414 on: May 16, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »

Bergen & Kurt would have received extra penalties for traveling by taxi to reach the metallurgy place, then for traveling by train to the Detour choice, then for traveling by train to the actual Detour, AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Roadblock AND THEN for traveling by whatever means to the Pit Stop.

Assuming a nice, easy 2-hour penalty for each, they would still be sitting on the Pit Stop mat for ten hours before checking in.
That's the thing: What will happen for both them and a distressed Tyler & Laura with no idea where their fanny pack is?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #1415 on: May 16, 2015, 08:05:59 PM »

Best. season. ever. )-**
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1416 on: May 16, 2015, 09:25:15 PM »

It would ruin the otherwise perfect finale.  )-**
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1417 on: May 16, 2015, 09:35:27 PM »

It would be a perfect ending to a great season!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Online NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1418 on: May 17, 2015, 08:53:27 AM »

That's the thing: What will happen for both them and a distressed Tyler & Laura with no idea where their fanny pack is?

Tyler & Laura would probably still be out, unless they drove the whole way back to find their Fanny Pack.

Let's assume they don't and are eliminated.

Leg 6 - Kurt & Bergen won't be able to make up the 10 Hours Penelty and probably be the first team eliminated still at the Pit Start  :funny:
Leg 7 - NEL
Leg 8 - Steve & Ally still eliminated due to being so far behind, though they wouldn't be U-Turned.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - This all depends on Jeff & Jackie's performance, and luck with the detour directions.  Matt & Ashley probably still out due to the Speedbump.
Leg 11 - NEL
Leg 12 - Final 4 would be Mike & Rochelle, Blair & Hayley, Jenny & Jelani, Jeff & Jackie.  Unsure how it would play out though.  ???
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1419 on: May 18, 2015, 06:06:37 AM »
What if Harley & Jonathan went for the Save on Leg 3 and used it on Leg 4? There's an equalizer flight on Leg 5.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1420 on: May 18, 2015, 06:11:39 AM »
What if Harley & Jonathan went for the Save on Leg 3 and used it on Leg 4? There's an equalizer flight on Leg 5.

Leg 5 : Bergen & Kurt still out.
Leg 6 : No way to know.
-------------------------------------- (if they beat jeff & Jackie)
Leg 7 : Aly & Steve had a flat.
Leg 8 : Aly & Steve are very behind.
Leg 9 : Matt screws the Roadblock and they are ELIMINATED since the Save includes another EL.
Leg 10 : Probably Tyler & Laura gone (?)
Leg 11 : Saved by F4 twist
Leg 12 : Beat Mike & Rochelle...team number #2 at the end. Jelani & Jenny win and Hayley still messes up the Roadblock.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1421 on: May 24, 2015, 02:32:48 AM »
What if Hayley & Blair got eliminated in Nagano instead of Libby & CJ? Will they make it past 7th place? (New Kid gets flight troubles, Blonde Date selfdestructs.)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1422 on: May 24, 2015, 06:09:12 AM »
What if Hayley & Blair got eliminated in Nagano instead of Libby & CJ? Will they make it past 7th place? (New Kid gets flight troubles, Blonde Date selfdestructs.)
Most likely not. Libby & CJ's sense of direction was shown to be pretty bad, and Monaco required a lot of navigation.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1423 on: May 24, 2015, 06:52:13 AM »
Most likely not. Libby & CJ's sense of direction was shown to be pretty bad, and Monaco required a lot of navigation.

If that's the case, Jeff & Jackie might survive, which will most likely mean that they have a chance to get to the F4 and win the million.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1424 on: May 24, 2015, 08:14:32 AM »

I don't know if they will be allowed to do the boat task at night (due to safety reasons) and the beer-stacking detour. At this point, it would be easier to just change the leg to double-elimination and deal with the lawyers later. :funny: