Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605222 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1375 on: February 27, 2015, 02:29:41 PM »
Too soon to anwser those questions. We need to see their impact on the race.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1376 on: February 27, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Too soon to anwser those questions. We need to see their impact on the race.
Well, the clear answer would be 'Jeff & Lyda survive and Libby & CJ get eliminated', but we don't know how far Jeff & Lyda will go.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1377 on: February 27, 2015, 08:43:33 PM »
Tar 26:

What if Rochelle and Mike didn't UTurn Jeff & Lyda
What if Jeff and Lyda Uturned CJ and Libby
I think if Rochelle & Mike hadn't U-Turned Jeff & Lyda, J&L would have still been eliminated. They were on their 10th trial in the World Order Detour while Libby & CJ finished the task after 8 attempts. Jeff & Lyda took a total of 23 attempts, probably at a subtler pace, to finish so I think regardless of Libby & CJ's Tokyo tram fiasco, the amount of trial and errors still would have done the older dating team in.

However, if Jeff & Lyda U-Turned Libby & CJ instead of Jeff & Jackie, then Libby & CJ would have been eliminated.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1378 on: February 27, 2015, 10:39:09 PM »
Tar 26:

I think if Rochelle & Mike hadn't U-Turned Jeff & Lyda, J&L would have still been eliminated. They were on their 10th trial in the World Order Detour while Libby & CJ finished the task after 8 attempts. Jeff & Lyda took a total of 23 attempts, probably at a subtler pace, to finish so I think regardless of Libby & CJ's Tokyo tram fiasco, the amount of trial and errors still would have done the older dating team in.

However, if Jeff & Lyda U-Turned Libby & CJ instead of Jeff & Jackie, then Libby & CJ would have been eliminated.
Jeff & Lyda reached the u-turn board before Libby& CJ
Even they do not u-turn Libby& CJ , they still have great chance to reach the pit-stop first and survive

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1379 on: February 28, 2015, 07:46:41 AM »
Tar 26:

Even they do not u-turn Libby& CJ , they still have great chance to reach the pit-stop first and survive

If Jeff & Lyda weren't U-turned, they would've survived, probably even past Leg 2. ???

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1380 on: February 28, 2015, 12:07:53 PM »
Tar 26:

If Jeff & Lyda weren't U-turned, they would've survived, probably even past Leg 2. ???

And hopefully send Hayley and Blair home.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1381 on: March 05, 2015, 03:54:04 AM »
1)If Amanda & Kris got 30 minutes penalty instead of Auto U-turn, would they survive leg 2
2)If TAR 22 final was hold in Alaska and TAR 23 final in DC, would Jamy and hockey bros still win?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1382 on: March 06, 2015, 08:46:51 PM »
1)If Amanda & Kris got 30 minutes penalty instead of Auto U-turn, would they survive leg 2
2)If TAR 22 final was hold in Alaska and TAR 23 final in DC, would Jamy and hockey bros still win?
1) I'd say the penalty would have elapsed the same amount of time as the aboriginee spit art so I don't think Amanda & Kris would survive Leg 2. Maybe if I could check back to TAR18 in a reach, I'll have a clearer thought, but I'm adamant about my surmise as of right now. :gnome

2) This one is hard to say because both Juneau and D.C. held a luck task that equalized the final three (flour bomb drop and suitcases Switchback). I'd call it safe and say they could both still win.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1383 on: April 10, 2015, 09:27:11 AM »
What if Hayley is a witch and they are actually filming the Blair Witch Project series? ....................

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1384 on: April 10, 2015, 10:49:34 AM »
She isn't...?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1385 on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:54 AM »
What if TAR 26 Leg 1 was a NEL instead of Leg 3?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1386 on: April 10, 2015, 07:39:05 PM »
What if Hayley is a witch and they are actually filming the Blair Witch Project series? ....................

She isn't...?

She has six fingers on one hand... count.

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1387 on: April 12, 2015, 05:04:38 AM »
What if TAR 26 Leg 1 was a NEL instead of Leg 3?

- Jeff & Lyda out in leg 2 for sure. Because not only they got speed-bum'ed but they'll probably way too far behide and cannot catch the train Libby & CJ were on.

- Leg 3 with Harley & Jonathan out with flight problem. Or if Libby & CJ were having problem with the flight too (aka too far behide and cannot catch the flight with everyone else) , then there're out.

- Leg 4 and so on
** If H&J is out, assume that Libby & CJ got on flight with everyone else last leg, then it's pretty likely that the hairstylists are out since there're wasting too much time finding Pit Stop. Then Bergen & Kurt out in Germany. The F7 will be Libby & Cj instead of Matt & Ashley. The Monaco is pretty up in the air since it really depended on the navigation to the pit stop.
** If Libby & CJ is out, then the following leg will probably be the same except H&J won't have to perform the speed-bum. There is chance that they might catch up and survive it too since the speed-bum in this leg looked pretty difficult. But I'll say they're still too far behide and still eliminated anyway. But we'll probably got an exciting 3 way finishing from JJ, Hairstylist and them.  :funny:

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1388 on: April 12, 2015, 05:11:59 AM »
I'm just finish watching TARAUS3! Such an amazing season! And I've some what-if.

1. What if Inga & Tiharna didn't forget to take their ring in New Zealand? How far could they go?

2. What if Emily & Jono finished the Fire detour in Namibia during the first attempt and survive? How far could they go? (Since this will automatically eliminated the nurse too)

3. What if the second EP had been given to another team? Maybe Kat & Jeese or Aston & Christie? Will the fitness mom survive Namibia? Or will the other two mentioned team can go further in the race?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1389 on: April 12, 2015, 11:56:11 AM »
I'm just finish watching TARAUS3! Such an amazing season! And I've some what-if.

1. What if Inga & Tiharna didn't forget to take their ring in New Zealand? How far could they go?
Not far-eliminated 1st leg

2. What if Emily & Jono finished the Fire detour in Namibia during the first attempt and survive? How far could they go? (Since this will automatically eliminated the nurse too)
Daniel and Ryan out leg 4 :-) Emily and Jono would not make the finale but maybe top 5.

3. What if the second EP had been given to another team? Maybe Kat & Jeese or Aston & Christie? Will the fitness mom survive Namibia? Or will the other two mentioned team can go further in the race?
Fitness moms would finish last Or the bottom. Aston and Christie have no chance in hell to make it. Cat and Jesse made top5.

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1390 on: April 12, 2015, 11:58:19 AM »
What if TAR 26 had all couples?
3-4 F-f teams?
1M-m team?
3 M-m, 3-F-f, 5M-f teams?

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1391 on: April 13, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »

Not far-eliminated 1st leg

Inga & Tiharna would definitely survive Leg 1 if they didn't forget the ring.
Sally & Tyson would be out in Leg 1, but it's hard to say how far they would've went.  I would guess maybe the final 6.

Fitness moms would finish last Or the bottom. Aston and Christie have no chance in hell to make it. Cat and Jesse made top5.

Cat & Jesse did make the Top 5 though.
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1392 on: April 22, 2015, 08:11:43 AM »
The Cowboys will survive the morse code detour. So Jordan & Jeff will be eliminated in 8th, Brent & Caite in 7th, Steve & Allie in 6th, Louie & Michael in 5th, Dan & Jordan in 4th. I think Joe & Heidi has a chance on making it to the F3.
If Cowboys end their race early in TAR16, they might be called back for UB, but they won't be called back for All-Stars 2. On the replacement, I'm not sure.
and cowboys became the first team ever to win a race after getting U-turned!
UB: Nicolas/Donald or Dandrew was called back
result for TAR 18 FT/BE most likely went home in leg 9, Nicolas or Dandrew most likely ousted in leg 11, F3 contains Kisha/Jen, Gallory and Zustin
for AS2 no three repaters! Nicky/Kim, Jabba and Trexi (or Jill/Thomas) were called back

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1393 on: May 09, 2015, 09:28:02 PM »
What if a speed bump is nude modeling? :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1394 on: May 10, 2015, 12:08:01 AM »
What if a FAST FORWARD is nude modeling? :funny: :funny: :funny:

Fixed. The Fast Forward was supposed to be in either legs 5, 6 or 9 of TAR26.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1395 on: May 10, 2015, 12:21:40 AM »
What if a FAST FORWARD is nude modeling? :funny: :funny: :funny:

Fixed. The Fast Forward was supposed to be in either legs 5, 6 or 9 of TAR26.

What do you mean? o:
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1396 on: May 10, 2015, 01:10:00 AM »
What do you mean? o:

The Fast Forward did not use in TAR 26 ala TAR 14, 18, 19 and 24. Because Europe is more popular with nudity than America has.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1397 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:02 AM »
^ While the Fast Forward was unused in TAR14, there were NO Fast Forwards in Seasons 18, 19, 24, and 26.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Pi/

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1398 on: May 10, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »
^ While the Fast Forward was unused in TAR14, there were NO Fast Forwards in Seasons 18, 19, 24, and 26.
Not yet...  :lol:
“We inhabit a complex world. Some boundaries are sharp... but nature also includes continua that cannot be neatly parceled into two piles of unambiguous yeses and noes.” - S. J. Gould

“If you don't accept others who are different, it means nothing that you've learned calculus.” - Shirley Chisholm

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1399 on: May 10, 2015, 08:57:11 AM »
Not yet...  :lol:
Are you hoping for a finale fast forward?  :funny: