Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605281 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1325 on: December 28, 2014, 07:25:18 AM »
What if JJ got the Save in TAR22 instead of an EP? :cmaslol :funny:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1326 on: December 28, 2014, 07:59:40 PM »
What if JJ got the Save in TAR22 instead of an EP? :cmaslol :funny:
they survived leg 4, Dave & Connor still withdrew in leg 5, leg 6 was no longer non-elimination leg and Maxie ousted in Botswana 2
Leg 7 the donkey dynamics may be changed, Pam & Winnie have the chance to survive (Youtube out)
6th Chyona mostlikely eliminated in Switzerland

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1327 on: December 28, 2014, 08:01:24 PM »
from TAR 21 to TAR 23 if the save were given for team who won 1st leg and two EP was given for team finished 2nd and 3rd in leg 1
What is the result of the race
who was called backed to TAR 24

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1328 on: December 28, 2014, 10:34:14 PM »
from TAR 21 to TAR 23 if the save were given for team who won 1st leg and two EP was given for team finished 2nd and 3rd in leg 1

TAR21 : Abbie & Ryan would GIVE the save to Josh & Brent on Leg7, but they would get it back since they were not last (?) and use it on Leg 9. Amy & Daniel wouldn't save themselves on Leg 2 cause the taxi screwed them up. Caitilin & Brittany wouldn't save themselves too, i guess. Abbie & Ryan could have won the million if the F3 was against Trexie + Chippies.

TAR22 : Jessica & John are saved on Leg 4. Dave & Connor + Bates & Anthony = no effect at all.

Leg 5 : Dave & Connor quit.
Leg 6 : NEL
Leg 7 : Pam & Winnie's detour problem.
Leg 8 : Chuck & Wynona's penalty.
Leg 9 : NEL
Leg 10 : Joey & Meghan u-turned.
Leg 11 : No idea.

Never watched TAR23.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1329 on: December 29, 2014, 12:16:44 AM »

Assume the Save and Express Pass are usable until Leg 9. For Save, assume the very next normal non-elimination becomes an elimination point.

TAR 21: Abbie & Ryan receives the Save. Amy & Daniel and Caitlyn & Britney received the 2 EPs.
Leg 2: After getting really lost, Amy & Daniel would use the EP at the fish/ice Detour. Don't really know how far behind they were, but let's assume they pass Gary & Will and landed in 9th place.
Leg 3: Caitlyn & Britney didn't really need to use the EP, because they fell to last since they couldn't find the U-Turn board. They could be the first team eliminated with an EP.
Assume Amy & Daniel doesn't get bad luck or break down on the Bangladesh and Turkey legs. Trey & Lexi (Bangladesh I) and Rob & Kelley (Turkey) gets eliminated. James & Abba's passport fiasco outs them in Russia II.
Leg 9: Abbie & Ryan's Save would kick in here. The Final 5 would be them, Natalie & Nadiya, Josh & Brent, Jaymes & James, and Amy & Daniel.
Leg 10: unknown

TAR 22: Jessica & John gets the Save. Bates & Anthony and Dave & Connor gets the EP.
Leg 2: Idries & Jamil is eliminated. Dave tears his Achilles' heel.
Leg 3: Keep Racing leg. Dave & Connor used EP.
Leg 4: John & Jessica is Saved.
Leg 5: Dave & Connor withdraws from the Race. Double U-turn results no net effect.
Leg 6: Max & Katie eliminated (supposed non-elim displaced by Save).
Leg 7: Pam & Winnie elimanted after bombing on the Detour.
Leg 8: unknown I wonder what kind of shift would happen on the 2 lines for The Roadblock...
Leg 9: After the letter incidents at the Detour, Bates & Anthony uses the EP.

TAR 23: Tim & Marie uses the Save. Nicole & Travis and Rowan & Shane uses the EP.

Leg 2: Rowan & Shane uses the EP at the shoe-shine RB, eliminating Nicky & Kim :cmas4
Leg 3: Chester & Ephraim's flight troubles saves all.
Leg 4: Keep Racing leg. Ally & Ashley probably last.
Leg 5: Brandon & Adam probably elimanated after U-Turn, but Rowan & Shane could change team dynamics.
Leg 6: unknown
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #1330 on: December 29, 2014, 05:10:46 AM »
I just re-watched TAR18 and have some "What If" questions. I think I'll post every time I finished watching one episode...

Leg 1 (United States > Australia)
1. What if there's no trouble on the first flight (carrying everyone except Gary & Mallory, Kisha & Jen, and Amanda & Kris) and it arrived on time (90 minutes before the second flight)? Who will win the Express Pass?
2. In case the second flight arrived first, what if Jet & Cord didn't miss the ferry to Manly and join with everyone? Who will arrive last at the Pit Stop?
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1331 on: December 29, 2014, 05:18:51 AM »
I just re-watched TAR18 and have some "What If" questions. I think I'll post every time I finished watching one episode...

Leg 1 (United States > Australia)
1. What if there's no trouble on the first flight (carrying everyone except Gary & Mallory, Kisha & Jen, and Amanda & Kris) and it arrived on time (90 minutes before the second flight)? Who will win the Express Pass?
Most likely Zev & Justin because they performed pretty well that leg, if I recall correctly.
2. In case the second flight arrived first, what if Jet & Cord didn't miss the ferry to Manly and join with everyone? Who will arrive last at the Pit Stop?
I think it might be Kisha & Jen, because Mallory and Amanda both helped each other out during that task, I think.
Answers are in bold.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1332 on: December 29, 2014, 11:32:51 AM »
What if the routes of Tar 24 and Tar 25 were switched

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1333 on: January 15, 2015, 07:35:34 AM »
What if Colin and Christie did not have that flat tyre in the final leg? Could they have won, despite catching a later flight to Dallas?

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1334 on: January 15, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
What if Rob & Sheila outran the Chippendales to the Pit Stop in Leg 1 of TAR21?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1335 on: January 15, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »

Leg 2 : Amy & Daniel got really far behind.
Leg 3 : Caitlin & Brittany had a penalty or sort of (unaired)
Leg 4 : No idea if they could beat Gary & Will here.

But i think the Twinnies would make F3.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1336 on: January 15, 2015, 10:59:33 PM »

Leg 2 : Amy & Daniel got really far behind.
Leg 3 : Caitlin & Brittany had a penalty or sort of (unaired)
Leg 4 : No idea if they could beat Gary & Will here.

But i think the Twinnies would make F3.
If they don't make the same mistake Gary & Will did that leg, they'll probably be in the F7. They MIGHT make the F5 due to the Monster Truckers' bad decisions on Leg 7, and Rockers losing their passport. Beyond that, I have no idea.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1337 on: January 17, 2015, 08:34:13 AM »
TAR Aus vs NZ
What if Daniel & Ryan were eliminated on Leg 4 instead of Emily & Jono?

TAR 18
What if Jaime & Cara were eliminated on Leg 3 instead of Mel & Mike?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:34:26 AM by nmccarroll91 »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1338 on: January 17, 2015, 09:52:38 AM »
TAR 18
What if Jaime & Cara were eliminated on Leg 2 instead of Mel & Mike?
This is impossible, since the team eliminated in Leg 2 is Amanda & Kris  :funny:

On a serious note, I doubt that Mel & Mike can make it farther than Jaime & Cara, if they do survive their elimination leg.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1339 on: January 18, 2015, 05:21:46 AM »
TAR 18
This is impossible, since the team eliminated in Leg 2 is Amanda & Kris  :funny:

On a serious note, I doubt that Mel & Mike can make it farther than Jaime & Cara, if they do survive their elimination leg.

I think they ment the 2nd team eliminated

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1340 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:56 AM »
In TAR20, what if Dave & Rachel received the Save instead of the EP, and they checked in last on Leg 3?

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1341 on: January 18, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »
In TAR20, what if Dave & Rachel received the Save instead of the EP, and they checked in last on Leg 3?
Mark & Bopper probably eliminated in Leg 4, Kerri & Stacy probably eliminated in Leg 5. Joey & Danny still lose FF in Leg 6. Not sure if Elliot & Andrew do better than Nary & Jamie in Tanzania. Either way, Art & JJ will probably be eliminated in Leg 10 because I remember them struggling in that leg. Vanessa & Ralph most likely still get eliminated due to Vanessa's injury. So the Final 3 would either be Rachel & Dave, Brendon & Rachel and either Nary & Jamie or Elliot & Andrew.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1342 on: January 18, 2015, 10:31:01 AM »
TAR 18

I think they ment the 2nd team eliminated

:lol:  I meant Leg 3... Lol
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1343 on: January 26, 2015, 11:01:18 AM »
4. What if Danielle & Dani were in TAR 10 and Dustin & Kandice were in TAR 9?

For BQ in TAR 9
No doubt BQs will dominate TAR 9 along with BJ & Tyler and Eric & Jeremy, and becoming the 1st all female team into final 3. But in the end BJ & Tyler still win the race, E/J still finish 2nd and BQ finish 3rd. BQs fan will have huge meltdown on the Hippies and Fratboys outran them.  :funny:

For D/D in TAR 10
Leg 1: Bilal & Sa'eed and Vipul & Arti still eliminated.

Leg 2: D/D or Kelie & Jamie in danger due to highly physical demanding leg design in Mongolia. Kelie & Jamie take 4 hour of penalty quit the RB caused K/J eliminated and probably saved D/D by assuming D/D did not quit on the RB.

Leg 3: Duke & Lauren still eliminated due to running out of money and choosing slower detour.

Leg 4: D/D or Tom & Terry in danger due to highly physical demanding leg design again in Ha Long Bay. I think Tom & Terry still be eliminated by assuming D/D did not struggle much more than Tom & Terry :)

Leg 5: David & Mary still NELs.

Leg 6: Peter & Sarah still get horribly lost in Kuwait and eliminated.

Leg 7: David & Mary still NELs. Tyler & James win the Mauritius leg instead.

Leg 8: Tyler & James win the Madagascar leg again. David & Mary still eliminated due to Intersection and MFE penalty.

Leg 9: TBC leg. Erwin & Godwin still eliminated due to their navigational issues and being pull over by police en route to the pit stop.
(My What If Question, If Erwin & Godwin didn't pull over by police, will they survived the leg? How far will they go on the race?)

Leg 10: Romberly NELs due to their car broke down (the flat tyre) by assuming D/D din't got yielded and/or drove past the Detour.

Leg 11: I think all of them will choose tomato detour, Romberly meltdown might slow them down and get eliminated due to MFE penalty. The eventual F3 teams are Tyler & James, Danielle & Dani, Lyn & Karlyn, this time with 1 M/M teams and 2 F/F teams in the F3. :lol: Thus, I think Tyler & James have higher possibility to win the penultimate leg by outran all the teams to the pit stop.

Leg 12: Bama still finished distant 3rd place due to went to Orly Airport in Paris. So the race was came down to Tyler & James and D/D neck and neck with each other in NYC by assuming both didn't haveEZ Pass luck on both teams cab. :lol: In the end, Tyler & James still win the race by outran D/D mostly due to NYC leg portion (running several blocks of street) clearly gave advantage to M/M teams.

So, I guess Danielle & Dani are mostly stay at middle of the pack throughout the race except in Leg 2 and 4 (and maybe Leg 10 & 11 if they get yielded and/or drove pass Detour). DANIELLE & DANI MIGHT FINISHED 2ND PLACE if they survived all the leg until penultimate leg.
Danielle & Dani in TAR 10 generally did not change much on the end result except Romberly eliminated in 4th place, D/D finished 2nd place and Tyler & James become the first dominant team to win the race instead of Nick & Starr (7 wins) and Rachel & Dave (8 wins if TBC leg separated). More fans will be BMS about the 2nd half of TAR 10 was so boring and anti climatic to watch Tyler & James dominate and win last 6 legs of the race. :lol:

Team placement on 2nd half of TAR 10 was more predictable after Peter & Sarah elimination:
Mauritius - Madagascar - Finland - Ukraine leg:

T/J (1st) - R/K & D/D (2nd / 3rd) - Six Pack Alliance (Back of the pack as usual) :lol3:

Sorry that D/D analysis was too long. :lol3:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:20:05 PM by naejae91 »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1344 on: January 26, 2015, 11:36:01 PM »
What if the routes of Tar 24 and Tar 25 were switched

Assuming the everything on TAR 24 and TAR 25 switched:

Final 5 of TAR 24 will be Amy & Maya, Misti & Jim, Adam & Bethany, Brooke & Robbie and Kym & Alli. (One of the best F5 ever IMO with Amy & Maya win TAR 24.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: )

TAR 25 will dubbed as All Star season, TAR 24 become TAR 14 syndrome 2.0 in TAR 25. So means no threepeaters team, JJ, Country Singers and Mark & Bopper (Assuming Bopper still sick to race).

So the returning team in All Stars are Misti & Jim, Adam & Bethany, Brooke & Robbie, Kym & Alli, Shelly & Nici, Afghanimals, Nicky & Kim, Dave & Connor, Joey & Meghan, Twinnie, Brenchel. (2 M/M, 4 F/F, 5 M/F)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:52:01 PM by naejae91 »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1345 on: February 05, 2015, 06:58:20 PM »
If NFL were booked original flights in correct date from travel agency, what happened for ER Doctors and the beards who also got  flights from same agency

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1346 on: February 08, 2015, 07:44:00 AM »
WHAT IF:
The Express Pass was featured from TAR1 to TAR16, the Double Express Pass featured from TAR17 to TAR20, Double Your Money featured in TAR21, and the Save featured from TAR22 to TAR25?

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1347 on: February 08, 2015, 08:09:26 AM »
WHAT IF:
The Express Pass was featured from TAR1 to TAR16, the Double Express Pass featured from TAR17 to TAR20, Double Your Money featured in TAR21, and the Save featured from TAR22 to TAR25?
We already know how things play out with the Double Your Money in TAR 21 :lol:

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1348 on: February 08, 2015, 08:22:10 AM »
WHAT IF:
Oh, right. Forgot that it actually WAS featured in TAR21. Assume that the Save is the prize instead, then.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1349 on: February 09, 2015, 06:26:24 AM »
WHAT IF:
Oh, right. Forgot that it actually WAS featured in TAR21. Assume that the Save is the prize instead, then.

TAR 22: Nothing changes. John & Jessica fails to play it.  :funny:
TAR 23: Nothing changes as Tim & Marie were never in danger of elimination.
TAR 24: Nothing changes as by the time Jet & Cord were last, Save expires.