Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605206 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1225 on: September 24, 2014, 10:37:17 PM »
What if Mark & Michael in TAR 14 got lost and eliminated in leg 6? How Christie & Jodi goes far?
They were one of the better FF teams in TAR history, at least one of the most liked by me. And that surprise 1st place was so awesome :colors

I would HOPE they go far... Anyway, I definitely think they would've beat Mel & Mike, and if they manage to beat Mark & Michael (though I really can't predict that), I surely believe that they can make it into the F3, where you can't really predict anything.....

I still think Tammy and Victor will win the race... Unless they get eliminated on Leg 3. :oh

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1226 on: September 25, 2014, 05:43:51 AM »
TAR 22
if Dave were not injured in Bora Bora 2 and JJ couple still handover 2nd EP to father/son cancer survivors but JJ EP idiot, I thought Youtube & Hockey Bros would be U-turned in leg 5, but both of them survived because the Chuck/Wynona detour problem
In leg 7 Pam/Winnie might have a better donkey corps and Matie went home at botswana 2
two question arose
1.Who would be eliminated in switzerland
2.Would the father/son know the earlier flight to Edinburg
TAR 17
If Russia 1 were an elimination leg and Russia 2 were NEL, what happened later for Micheal/Kevin, who would be U-turned in leg 9?

TAR 22:
Leg 8 - Switzerland: The teams left would be Bates & Anthony, Caroline & Jennifer, Pam & Winnie, Joey & Meghan, Mona & Beth, and Dave & Connor. With no Wynona to separate the teams via trains, the cheese task would be the deciding factor. It seems to me that Caroline & Jennifer would have the toughest time on the task (they were also the last ones to finish from the first group). And since the taxis were just there (so Joey & Meghan wouldn't have to keep asking for directions), I think the Country Girls would be eliminated.
Leg 9 - Germany: Non-elimination leg.
Leg 10 - Dave & Connor would definitiely find that flight. But with the changed team dynamics of the Final 5, I am guessing YouTube & Roller Derby would also find the flight. Assuming this is, the U-Turn would turn out differently, and who knows what happens from here.

TAR17:
Leg 6 - Russia I: Nick & Vicki would be eliminated.
Leg 7 - Russia II: Michael & Kevin would be last (the RB struggles and penalty would definitely send them to last place). Non-elimination.
Leg 8 - Oman: Nat & Kat and Gary & Mallory had major navigational struggles during this leg, which could save Michael & Kevin. Gary & Mallory would be eliminated.
Leg 9 - Bangladesh: Jill & Thomas would be on the first flight and Brook & Claire would be on the second. Brook & Claire would be U-Turned by Jill & Thomas. If Brook & Claire didn't use theirs (since they are ahead), Nat & Kat would use it on whoever is stronger (or nearer of the two other teams). Probably Chad & Stephanie would be targeted and eliminated.
Leg 10 - Hong Kong: Non-elimination.
Leg 11 - Seoul: My guess, this is where Michael & Kevin would falter. Only Brook & Claire's penalty could save them, where Nat & Kat would be more competitive than relaxed.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: October 01, 2014, 08:30:07 AM »
1. What if Leg 1 of TAR 18 is actually elimination point and Jet & Cord is eliminated and what happens later?
2. What if Nary & Jamie in TAR 20 chose Water Supply Detour in leg 8?
3. What if TAR 18 Leg 4 was elimination point and Kent & Vyxsin eliminated and Leg 5 was a NEL? How far Jaime & Cara will go?
4. What if Leg 7 was a NEL and Leg 8 was a elimination? What happens with Rontina and Gallory?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: October 02, 2014, 05:13:20 AM »
1. What if Leg 1 of TAR 18 is actually elimination point and Jet & Cord is eliminated and what happens later?
2. What if Nary & Jamie in TAR 20 chose Water Supply Detour in leg 8?
3. What if TAR 18 Leg 4 was elimination point and Kent & Vyxsin eliminated and Leg 5 was a NEL? How far Jaime & Cara will go?
4. What if Leg 7 was a NEL and Leg 8 was a elimination? What happens with Rontina and Gallory?

1. With Jet & Cord out , the second leg would probably be a NEL , saving Amanda & Kris. Leg 3 eliminates Mel & Mike. Leg 5 still goes out with Jaime & Cara , 6 with Margie & Luke and 7 with RonTina. Guess Amanda & Kris would go out 6th been uturned again.

2. They would never make up time.

3. Jaime & Cara would pass Margie & Luke on leg 6 , and survive till the final 5 i guess , counting on Cowboys and RonTina out.

4. RonTina would still be eliminated on Leg 8 , since it was a hard leg and a speed bumb would only make it tougher.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: October 02, 2014, 06:31:22 AM »
1. With Jet & Cord out , the second leg would probably be a NEL , saving Amanda & Kris. Leg 3 eliminates Mel & Mike. Leg 5 still goes out with Jaime & Cara , 6 with Margie & Luke and 7 with RonTina. Guess Amanda & Kris would go out 6th been uturned again.

2. They would never make up time.

3. Jaime & Cara would pass Margie & Luke on leg 6 , and survive till the final 5 i guess , counting on Cowboys and RonTina out.

4. RonTina would still be eliminated on Leg 8 , since it was a hard leg and a speed bumb would only make it tougher.

I agree with most answer except number 3 which Jamie & Cara will enter final 3 again as originally final 5 was eliminated due to not reading the clue properly and issued 30 minute penalty.

I counting Jaime & Cara will read the clue properly and not finish last on final 5. So Zev & Justin will be eliminated instead as they are originally last team to arrive.

Jaime & Cara will perform well on penultimate leg especially on samba roadblock and secure the place into final 3. Globetrotters will be eliminated due to they missed the tram to Escadaria Selarón at Brazil.

In the end, Jaime & Cara will be finished 2nd place again, counting Gallory taxi navigation issue and Kisha & Jen strong athleticism on the final leg. This means Kisha & Jen still won the race and Gallory finished 3rd.
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1230 on: October 02, 2014, 06:54:43 AM »
What if Leg 8 of TAR18 was held at Middle East countries (Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE except Oman since TAR17 was visited Oman), what is the outcome for that leg especially on Gallory?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1231 on: October 02, 2014, 07:56:01 AM »
What if Leg 8 of TAR18 was held at Middle East countries (Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE except Oman since TAR17 was visited Oman), what is the outcome for that leg especially on Gallory?

They would still be non-eliminated as that leg was a pre-determined non-elimination leg. The next leg everyone flew to Europe and they still manage to catch up.  :funny:

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1232 on: October 02, 2014, 01:22:13 PM »

They would still be non-eliminated as that leg was a pre-determined non-elimination leg. The next leg everyone flew to Europe and they still manage to catch up.  :funny:

What do you think the reason Gallory was in last place on that assumption? Could be the fatal navigation issue and drove over 9 hours in the Middle East again?  :groan:

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #1233 on: October 02, 2014, 08:30:13 PM »

What do you think the reason Gallory was in last place on that assumption? Could be the fatal navigation issue and drove over 9 hours in the Middle East again?  :groan:

Most likely.

TAR 20:

1. What if Rachel & Dave followed through on their plan and U-Turned Brendon & Rachel?
2. What if Bopper did not get injured in Leg 8 (Tanzania 2)?
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

-Theme song from 'Full House' (1987-1995)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1234 on: October 02, 2014, 09:13:51 PM »

Most likely.

TAR 20:

1. What if Rachel & Dave followed through on their plan and U-Turned Brendon & Rachel?
2. What if Bopper did not get injured in Leg 8 (Tanzania 2)?
1. Nary & Jamie would still be eliminated.
2. Nary & Jamie would be eliminated in Leg 8, Bopper would have done the Bollywood RB, ensuring that they would either not finish last in Leg 9 or finish last, but close to the other teams. The FF would pay off and Border Patrol would be eliminated in Leg 10. Vanessa's Ankle would cause her and Ralph's elimination in Leg 11. Bopper & Mark, Brenchel, and Dave & Rachel would make up the F3. I can't predict who would win, I would 85% say that Dave & Rachel would still win, but if Mark & Bopper run a flawless Leg or make very few mistakes, they could win!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1235 on: October 03, 2014, 04:58:46 AM »

Rachel & Dave would still be in an alliance with Art & JJ.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: October 03, 2014, 05:47:24 AM »

Yes. Mallory sucks at navigation, she admitted herself in TAR 24. The last part is pure fantasy on my part.

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #1237 on: October 03, 2014, 08:23:52 AM »
TAR 14:

1. What if Kisha did the RB in Beijing?
2. What if Margie & Luke U-Turned Tammy & Victor in Siberia? How far would Amanda & Kris have gone?

TAR 16:

1. What if Brent & Caite U-Turned Dan & Jordan?
2. What if Joe & Heidi arrived at the Leg 4 Blind U-Turn first? How far would they have gone?

TAR 21:

1. What if Trey & Lexi arrived at the leg 10 Double U-Turn first?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:31:38 AM by MikeDodgers »
"When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home....."

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: October 04, 2014, 02:12:29 AM »
TAR 21:

Abbie & Ryan would still be U-turned according to plan. The only difference is Abbie & Ryan won't hate Jaymes & James at the end of the race. I think Abbie & Ryan took Jaymes & James U-turn personally. ???

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1239 on: October 04, 2014, 03:48:31 AM »
TAR 14:

1. What if Kisha did the RB in Beijing?
2. What if Margie & Luke U-Turned Tammy & Victor in Siberia? How far would Amanda & Kris have gone?

TAR 16:

1. What if Brent & Caite U-Turned Dan & Jordan?
2. What if Joe & Heidi arrived at the Leg 4 Blind U-Turn first? How far would they have gone?

TAR 21:

For TAR 14, Jen & Luke showdown in the finale  :funny: don't know as it came down to the footrace, not really roadblock. Amanda & Kris would have gone quite far, probably all the way to Final Four, and would probably be u-turned, as they are an athletic team and would have won a few legs by then, the China legs would have been interesting to watch.  :funny:

For TAR 16 Carol & Brandy would have gone to the final four, Louie & Michael would be out. Possibly Dan & Jordan would be out final four, but it's hard to tell if either Carol or Brandy would have struggled in the puzzle roadblock.

My question:

What if Travis & Nicole won the Double Express Pass in TAR 23? Who would they have given it too? If not Tim & Marie would it have affected the race?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1240 on: October 04, 2014, 07:03:51 PM »
TAR3
What if Gina & Sylvia arrived at the Puente de Ixtla Pit Stop in 11th and eliminated Derek & Drew?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline MikeDodgers

• RFF Jr. Member
  • PHINBELLA POWER!
« Reply #1241 on: October 04, 2014, 07:06:46 PM »

My question:

What if Travis & Nicole won the Double Express Pass in TAR 23? Who would they have given it too? If not Tim & Marie would it have affected the race?

Leg 1: Nicole & Travis don't get penalized, win Double Express Passes, give 2nd Express Pass to Nicky & Kim. Hoskote & Naina eliminated
Leg 2: Chester & Ephraim win the leg, Rowan & Shane eliminated
Leg 3: Travel delays eliminate Chester/Ephraim
Leg 4: Keep On Racing Leg
Leg 5: Brandon & Adam struggle at the Detour and get eliminated, Jason & Amy win the leg
Leg 6: No one takes FF, Tim & Danny eliminated
Leg 7: Nicky & Kim NEL'd
Leg 8: Nicole & Travis and Nicky & Kim use their Express Passes at the Detour, Nicky & Kim U-Turn Tim & Marie, get through the Speed Bump and finish 1-2 in the leg with Nicole & Travis. Tim & Marie eliminated.
Leg 9: Ally & Ashley have a miscommunication at the Detour and are eliminated.
Leg 10: Leo/Jamal NEL'd
Leg 11: The robot RB in Japan trips up Leo/Jamal and eliminates them.
Leg 12: Nicky/Kim vs. Nicole/Tavis vs. Jason/Amy at the Finish Line. Nicole/Travis tripped up at the final challenge, Nicky/Kim and Jason/Amy finish quickly, making for a footrace to the mat. If Nicky & Kim ran a flawless leg before that challenge, they win the race. If not, Jason & Amy win.

My question also concerns TAR 23:

If Chester & Ephraim made their connection in Leg 3, how far would they have gone?

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1242 on: October 05, 2014, 01:46:22 AM »

My question:

Leg 1: Nicole & Travis don't get penalized, win Double Express Passes, give 2nd Express Pass to Nicky & Kim. Hoskote & Naina eliminated

My question also concerns TAR 23:

If Chester & Ephraim made their connection in Leg 3, how far would they have gone?

First though, why do you think Nicole & Travis would give the EP to Nicky & Kim? They weren't on the same bus going to Santiago, and the ER Doctors already had rapport going on with Jason & Amy by Leg 2, and were allied by Leg 3.

But for Chester & Ephraim:

Leg 1 & 2: Hokoste & Naina and Rowan & Shane are eliminated. Tim & Marie won the 2 EPs.

Leg 3: If Chester & Ephraim made their flight that got in at the same time as the first 3 teams, Tim & Marie would be heading into Portugal last. None of the teams knew how badly Chester & Ephraim's day went, so in probability, Tim & Marie would also not use their EP. However, the number of clues inside the clue boxes might clue them in. Assuming Tim & Marie used the EP at the Detour, Ally & Ashley would be eliminated, with Tim & Marie in 7th and Leo & Jamal in 8th.

Leg 4: Chester & Ephraim are big strong guys that could power through either Detour choices, and the RB was easy & linear. Nicky & Kim would be last and non-eliminated. Tim & Marie and Nicole & Travis would have the same exchange for the EP.

Leg 5: Tim & Marie arrived at the Neptune Detour w/o an EP and had to perform it for the clue. The U-Turn would turn out the same as all of those involved finished the Polka side of the Detour. Tim & Marie wouldn't win the leg, but Brandon & Adam would get eliminated.

Leg 6: How good are Chester & Ephraim at singing? If they are, Tim & Danny would be eliminated.

Leg 7: Depends on which yacht Chester & Ephraim get on, and if they struggle at the Roadblock. Non-elimination either way.

Leg 8: I assume Chester & Ephraim won't get U-Turned since they don't seem like the type of guys to make confrontations a la FT & BE. Nicole & Travis would use the EP and U-Turn Leo & Jamal, while Tim & Marie would U-Turn Nicky & Kim. With the Bunnies bogged down at the sand dunes, they would probably get eliminated, fighting against Leo & Jamal if the girls didn't have the Speed Bumb.

Leg 9: How great are they at mental/musical tasks? Assuming they didn't botched the Detour, they would surely get ahead of Nicole & Travis. Jason & Amy wouldn't have a buffer, and therefore won't have a reason to help a struggling Nicole. Nicole & Travis would be eliminated.

Leg 10: The final four (Tim & Marie, Jason & Amy, Leo & Jamal, and Chester & Ephraim). Non-elimination, and I predict Leo & Jamal still gets the Speed Bumb as they botched the Tea leaves Detour, plus wasting time running back and forth between Detours.

Leg 11: One of the teams (not Leo & Jamal as they were last the previous leg) would risk the earlier flight and get there 20~ minutes before the other teams. My question here is would Amy speed up or slow down without Nicole? Tim & Marie would win the leg, while any of the other three teams could get eliminated.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1243 on: November 25, 2014, 01:45:36 PM »
What if TAR Aus 2 had the Express Pass as the prize for the 1st Leg instead of the Salvage Pass?
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1244 on: November 25, 2014, 01:55:17 PM »
What if TAR Aus 2 had the Express Pass as the prize for the 1st Leg instead of the Salvage Pass?
Lucy & Emilia eliminated first  :'(

Ross & Tarryn can Express Pass the Leg 4 roadblock, getting them out of the bottom 2/last place and ensuring themselves to get to the Final 7. Based on Sticky & Sam's poor performance for legs 7 and 8, I think that they can survive those too. James & Sarah's hotel mistake also cost them a lot of time, so they also make it past Leg 9. Leg 10 is the leg where I'm not sure if they can survive. If they do, then Paul & Steve would be eliminated and our Final 3 would be Shane & Andrew, Ross & Tarryn and Michelle & Jo. (Leg 11 had Joseph & Grace's money problems which greatly hindered their leg performance.)

Offline Gingerbeasts

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1245 on: November 28, 2014, 10:53:43 AM »
What If JaCara survive their eliminations on TAR18?? I mean I can see them going to Final 3 tbh

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1246 on: November 28, 2014, 11:31:03 AM »
TAR3
What if Gina & Sylvia arrived at the Puente de Ixtla Pit Stop in 11th and eliminated Derek & Drew?
In Leg 2,they could either go for the Fast Forward,or other team would go for it and I think they would fight for last place with Tramel & Talicia. Let's assume they go for the FF.
In Leg 3,Dennis & Andrew had all sorts of problems with their flight,so they would survive easily.
In Leg 4,Heather & Eve commit that stupid mistake with the taxi and are eliminated.
In Leg 5,it had that thing with teams putting gas on their tanks instead of diesel. If they don't do that,Michael & Kathy are eliminated in this leg and Aaron & Arianne are eliminated in Leg 6 because they are too far behind.
In Leg 7,Andre & Damon's cab got them completely lost and they are eliminated.
Legs 8 and 9 are NEL.
In Leg 10,John Vito & Jill had trouble finding the Detour and navigating through Singapore and Gina & Sylvia could survive again.
In Leg 11,Ken & Gerard lost some time trying to find the Roadblock and are eliminated.
Leg 12 doesn't matter.
In Leg 13,it's all about taxis,so they could be the first F/F to win The Amazing Race!

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #1247 on: November 28, 2014, 11:35:39 AM »
What If JaCara survive their eliminations on TAR18?? I mean I can see them going to Final 3 tbh
Zev/Justin elim'd in their place, so that's strong competition out.
Margie/Luke still have tea problems which probably makes them safe too.
Ron/Christina had the whole holy men thing which took them way too long.
Jet/Cord had to backtrack for the length of Liechtenstein, plus they could be U-Turned too.
Kent/Vyxsin's game-losing 30 minute penalty for taking a cab to a nearby place.
Flight Time/Big Easy struggling with the 11th leg, although Jaime/Cara might struggle themselves.

In other words, they can easily make the F4 thanks to the other teams' fatal mistakes, although winning is a different thing. Kisha/Jen ran a fairly flawless finale leg.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1248 on: November 28, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »

Leg 5 - Zev & Justin Eliminated
Leg 6 - It depends whether they remember the flavour of the tea or not, but I can't see them doing as bad as Luke, so Margie & Luke would most likely still be eliminated.
Leg 7 - I don't think they would have as much trouble at the RB as Ron, so Ron & Christina still eliminated.
Leg 8 - NEL
Leg 9 - This is a tricky one, because I would imagine Jaime & Cara would be in danger of being U-Turned, but if they complete the RB on the first try, then Cowboys would still be out.
Leg 10 - Can't call this Leg because it was so close.  If they survive here, I think it would be only barely.  Forgot Kent & Vyxsin had a penalty for taking a taxi. :lol:  Jaime & Cara would probably survive.
Leg 11 - As cheerleaders they would have no problem with the RB, but it would depend on whether they could beat the Globes, if the can they'll make the Final 3, and Globes will be out.
Leg 12 - Final 3 would be Jaime & Cara, Gary & Mallory and Kisha & Jen.  Hard to predict, but Kisha & Jen did so well that I don't think Jamie & Cara could win.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 11:41:11 AM by nmccarroll91 »
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1249 on: November 29, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »
So many what ifs. Must be a big Jaime and Cara fan. LOL. The girls would have never made the final 3 against those competitors.