Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605065 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1200 on: July 23, 2014, 07:32:54 AM »
The Cowboys will survive the morse code detour. So Jordan & Jeff will be eliminated in 8th, Brent & Caite in 7th, Steve & Allie in 6th, Louie & Michael in 5th, Dan & Jordan in 4th. I think Joe & Heidi has a chance on making it to the F3.

If Cowboys end their race early in TAR16, they might be called back for UB, but they won't be called back for All-Stars 2. On the replacement, I'm not sure.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1201 on: August 05, 2014, 04:45:34 AM »
if Kaylani & Lisa can't retrive a passport, leg 2 would became a normal elimination leg and Ethan/Jenna would survive after their mistake (Ron & Bill still went home)
Leg 3 Survivor winners most likely beat Liz & Marie in foot race
Leg 4 Non-elimination leg
Leg 5 it depends who got a better bus, if Jeremy & Sandy eliminated in Bangkok, what happened later?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: August 05, 2014, 06:06:37 AM »
As long as they get good luck, if Ethan & Jenna survived, I think they will be in the F3.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2014, 11:12:27 PM »
TAR 22
if Dave were not injured in Bora Bora 2 and JJ couple still handover 2nd EP to father/son cancer survivors but JJ EP idiot, I thought Youtube & Hockey Bros would be U-turned in leg 5, but both of them survived because the Chuck/Wynona detour problem
In leg 7 Pam/Winnie might have a better donkey corps and Matie went home at botswana 2
two question arose
1.Who would be eliminated in switzerland
2.Would the father/son know the earlier flight to Edinburg
TAR 17
If Russia 1 were an elimination leg and Russia 2 were NEL, what happened later for Micheal/Kevin, who would be U-turned in leg 9?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2014, 11:14:50 PM »
I think the U-Turns would stay the same , and Michael/Kevin would reach the final 4 and than who knows.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1205 on: August 06, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »
I think the U-Turns would stay the same , and Michael/Kevin would reach the final 4 and than who knows.

Michael and Kevin wouldn't have reach the F4 lol. BUT, Nick and Vicki did so anything can happen. But.. it's M/K... they're as clueless as Kami and Karli LOL

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1206 on: August 06, 2014, 05:35:05 PM »
TAR10
If Bilal & Sa'eed survived the midpoint elimination at the Forbidden City, how far could they have gotten?
(I remember them being the first team to drive out of the Gas Works Park parking lot so that could factor into their placements too.)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1207 on: August 08, 2014, 10:08:31 PM »
if all team were in same flight, what happened later
1)TAR 20 Leg 3
2)TAR 21 Leg 7
3)TAR 22 Leg 10
4)TAR 23 Leg 3
Who were called back to TAR 24

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1208 on: August 08, 2014, 10:59:08 PM »
1) I guess the same thing would happen. This leg wouldn't change anything. Maybe Brendon & Rachel would compete for first. Just that.

2) James and Abba wouldn't be last. But would still lose their passports though  :funny:

3) That one's crucial. But still , same thing. Maybe Carol & Jen would get at the end of the pack but they wouldn't be uturned and Joey-Meghan would still go home.

4) Tim & Marie would use their Express Pass seeing they were in danger. And the guys wouldn't be out for sure. Ally & Ashley would. Than , i think Chester & Eprahim would end up their race maybe by the 4th or 5th place.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #1209 on: August 14, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »
TAR10
If Bilal & Sa'eed survived the midpoint elimination at the Forbidden City, how far could they have gotten?
(I remember them being the first team to drive out of the Gas Works Park parking lot so that could factor into their placements too.)

It's really hard to tell just by that, but I think they would have at least made it to 7th Place. To be completely honest, they didn't really get a chance once they arrived in China and the taxi drivers controlled most of the outcome. :(
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1210 on: August 18, 2014, 08:59:22 AM »
In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: August 19, 2014, 07:31:39 AM »
In TAR 20, if no bus were damaged, Nairy & Jaime would be eliminated in Buenos Aires, what happened later for Dave & CHerrie
In TAR 22, if Carol Jen eliminated in Bora Bora 1, would Pwinnie be called back to TAR 24 and result in this case

1. If they survive Paraguay, they may have a chance at final six the most.
2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

What if it was Season 19?

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #1212 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »
My question: What if there was no Unfinished Business and TAR All-Stars 2 was Season 20? Assume that Season 19's cast was casted for 18 and Season 20's cast was for 19, and both were plain vanilla seasons (no Double U-turn or Hazard). Who would be casted and who would win?

There would be so many great teams to choose from, but here's who I think would have the best chance of getting a call back.

Kynt & Vyxsin
Margie & Luke
Jaime & Cara
Flight Time & Big Easy
Jet & Cord
Brooke & Claire
Andy & Tommy
Amani & Marcus
Bill & Cathi
Mark & Bopper
Brendan & Rachel

Wow, I've blown my own mind with how great that would be for a season. :o
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1213 on: August 19, 2014, 08:57:12 PM »

2. Epic Rivalry with Dave & Connor in All-Stars. A potential bitch-fight with Rachel might be interesting.  :funny:

Dave & Cherrie could go further top 6, at Tanzania 2 Art/JJ would U-turn Brenchel and Brenchel U-turn Ranessa, and Mopper RB problem in leg 9 and 10

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: August 23, 2014, 04:06:56 AM »

Dave & Cherrie could go further top 6, at Tanzania 2 Art/JJ would U-turn Brenchel and Brenchel U-turn Ranessa, and Mopper RB problem in leg 9 and 10

Somehow I doubt Dave & Cherrie would last long... gut feeling.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1215 on: September 05, 2014, 05:24:25 AM »
if TAR 18 were All-star and TAR 24 were Unfinished businesses, who would be called backed

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1216 on: September 05, 2014, 05:38:34 AM »
if TAR 18 were All-star and TAR 24 were Unfinished businesses, who would be called backed

I doubt they would change it. As TVTropes put it, UB has the most 'All-Star'-like cast out of the 3 seasons w/ returning racers, and AS2 featured Dave & Connor and Jessica & John, teams who are much more known for their exits than their over-all performance.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: September 05, 2014, 11:59:56 AM »

I doubt they would change it. As TVTropes put it, UB has the most 'All-Star'-like cast out of the 3 seasons w/ returning racers, and AS2 featured Dave & Connor and Jessica & John, teams who are much more known for their exits than their over-all performance.

:oh so that's why...

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: September 07, 2014, 04:45:57 AM »
If Kellie & Jamie(Cheerleaders) from TAR10 is able to complete the roadblock and survived in leg 2, will TAR10 have 2 alliance formed (Of course horrible Sixpack alliance[Chos, Bama, Kentucky] :gaah: and eye candy looking, but I think more horrible alliance [Alpha Male Models, BQ, Cheerleaders]because of possible flirty scene among them  :groan: ) in the later of the race?

Will Kellie & Jamie can go further? And will BQ can enter final 3?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:04:52 AM by 91zycn »
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1219 on: September 07, 2014, 08:17:54 AM »
If Kellie & Jamie(Cheerleaders) from TAR10 is able to complete the roadblock and survived in leg 2, will TAR10 have 2 alliance formed (Of course horrible Sixpack alliance[Chos, Bama, Kentucky] :gaah: and eye candy looking, but I think more horrible alliance [Alpha Male Models, BQ, Cheerleaders]because of possible flirty scene among them  :groan: ) in the later of the race?

Will Kellie & Jamie can go further? And will BQ can enter final 3?

If somehow Kellie & Jamie managed to not get lost/not stall their car/finish the Roadblock, they would hit the pit stop in a safe position and Lyn & Karlyn would be eliminated. They'll probably be safe in Leg 3 with Duke & Lauren's series of mistakes. But I don't know if they could power through the Detour in Vietnam II, even with both Dustin & Kandice and Tom & Terry struggling at it too. Let's say Tom & Terry were eliminated, the Six Pack Alliance could still form between Erwin & Godwin, David & Mary, and Kellie & Jamie, since the three teams, Lyn & Karlyn and Tom & Terry bonded on the bus on their way to Mongolia in Leg 2. In the next two legs, a non-elimination and Peter & Sarah's navigation troubles could probably save them, but after that, especially with the Intersection, is a toss up. I'll ballpark them in 5th/6th place. That leaves Dustin & Kandice, Tyler & James, Rob & Kimberly, and Erwin & Godwin in the Final 4. The Yield in Morocco would probably go unused (if Erwin & Godwin outran Dustin & Kandice, they would not use it because they are "nice"). Finally in Spain, Dustin & Kandice still have that MFE penalty (they would miss that Detour site from last leg), and their navigation problems. My guess, Tyler & James would still win.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline naejae91

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1220 on: September 07, 2014, 04:36:38 PM »

If somehow Kellie & Jamie managed to not get lost/not stall their car/finish the Roadblock, they would hit the pit stop in a safe position and Lyn & Karlyn would be eliminated. They'll probably be safe in Leg 3 with Duke & Lauren's series of mistakes. But I don't know if they could power through the Detour in Vietnam II, even with both Dustin & Kandice and Tom & Terry struggling at it too. Let's say Tom & Terry were eliminated, the Six Pack Alliance could still form between Erwin & Godwin, David & Mary, and Kellie & Jamie, since the three teams, Lyn & Karlyn and Tom & Terry bonded on the bus on their way to Mongolia in Leg 2. In the next two legs, a non-elimination and Peter & Sarah's navigation troubles could probably save them, but after that, especially with the Intersection, is a toss up. I'll ballpark them in 5th/6th place. That leaves Dustin & Kandice, Tyler & James, Rob & Kimberly, and Erwin & Godwin in the Final 4. The Yield in Morocco would probably go unused (if Erwin & Godwin outran Dustin & Kandice, they would not use it because they are "nice"). Finally in Spain, Dustin & Kandice still have that MFE penalty (they would miss that Detour site from last leg), and their navigation problems. My guess, Tyler & James would still win.

So, you bet the cheerleaders join Sixpack alliance instead if they not eliminated on leg 2  :ascared . I thought they would join with Models and/or BQ to form alliance (due to their eye candy looking apperance perhaps?  ??? ). Well, that nothing for me anyway.

For the Cheerleaders, I think 5th/6th place finish is very decent for them even though I think they can make it further on the race maybe barely scrapped the F3 spot by luck :iok but not ultimately win the race.

But since you predict F4 would be Models, Roberly, Chos and BQ, then it is still works fine for me. I agree that BQ still have navigation issues on Morocco/Spain, might get MFE on Morroco and maybe eliminated on Spain. Not sure about the Chos that if they didn't make fatal mistake on Morroco - Spain leg, then BQ will be eliminated, otherwise Chos will be elimated and BQ barely make into F3 even with MFE.

On F3, this will be tight footrace between Models, Roberly, BQ/Chos based on their high competitiveness. I think all of them might manage to get on board with the same flight from Paris CDG to JFK. I still think Models win the race that they have massive big luck with their taxi having EZ Pass to get through the toll. (Assuming the other 2 teams don't have EZ Pass & use cash lane )
TAR25/TAR29: Modern classic season.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1221 on: September 07, 2014, 09:38:43 PM »
TAR15
Suppose Garrett & Jessica found a shortcut to the Pit Stop in Cai Bé and placed 10th. If Brian & Ericka were eliminated, how would the rest of the race unravel with G&J as a strong team?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: September 18, 2014, 03:51:56 AM »
What if Mark & Michael in TAR 14 got lost and eliminated in leg 6? How Christie & Jodi goes far?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1223 on: September 18, 2014, 01:02:41 PM »
What if Mark & Michael in TAR 14 got lost and eliminated in leg 6? How Christie & Jodi goes far?
They were one of the better FF teams in TAR history, at least one of the most liked by me. And that surprise 1st place was so awesome :colors

I would HOPE they go far... Anyway, I definitely think they would've beat Mel & Mike, and if they manage to beat Mark & Michael (though I really can't predict that), I surely believe that they can make it into the F3, where you can't really predict anything.....

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: September 24, 2014, 04:02:40 AM »
What if Mary & Peach catch up Gary & Dave and take Fast Forward and win leg 7 of TAR 2?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies