Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605105 times)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1150 on: May 28, 2014, 03:49:00 AM »
What if in TAR 5, Leg 9 were elimination? And two NEL in Leg 10-11. Brandon & Nicole could be eliminated, but what's about Kami & Karli? They're funny dumb blondes stereotype team!!!
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: May 28, 2014, 07:53:40 AM »
What if in TAR 5, Leg 9 were elimination? And two NEL in Leg 10-11. Brandon & Nicole could be eliminated, but what's about Kami & Karli? They're funny dumb blondes stereotype team!!!

Leg 09: Brandon & Nicole would be eliminated in India. Teams left: Colin & Christie, Chip & Kim, Linda & Karen, and Kami & Karli.
Leg 10: Kami & Karli would be on the last flight with Chip & Kim. But the Twins would still be in last place. Non-elimination.
Leg 11: The Roadblock is easy. They would be on the Chip & Kim and Linda & Karen's flight to Manila. Colin & Christie are Yielded by Chip & Kim. Either Kami & Karli or Colin & Christie would be last based on the Detour and the bus/taxi switch to the pit stop. Non-elimination.
Leg 12: Chip & Kim and Linda & Karen on the first charter flight. Colin & Christie and Kami & Karli are on the second charter flight. It depends if Kami & Karli finished the Philippine flag island task before Colin & Christie to give them a lead on the rock climbing. The twins won't have as much of a trouble as the Bowling Moms, but if they don't have a good lead, Colin & Christie would get third place.

Final 3 (probably): Chip & Kim, Linda & Karen, and Colin & Christie, (I think Kami & Karli would just follow Colin & Christie's boat unlike the Bowling Moms who took a risk going to the other island). Chip & Kim would probably still win, but Linda & Karen could win depending on taxis and the final maze task. Colin & Christie would still have to deal with that broken limousine they had.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1152 on: June 01, 2014, 01:13:39 AM »
What if CaroJen were eliminated 1st in TAR22? Who will be casted instead for all-stars?

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1153 on: June 01, 2014, 02:36:16 AM »
What if CaroJen were eliminated 1st in TAR22? Who will be casted instead for all-stars?

Depends on who accepts the offer. It has to be an FF team (since otherwise, 1 FF team would cause a riot in the fanbase), so probably Pam & Winnie, Nicky & Kim, Nary & Jamie, Jaime & Cara, or Ally & Ashley.

I really wonder how they choose All Star teams. I hope we get another returning racers season (probably S30 if we get that far) to rectify the mistake that is last season. :res: And this time, maybe teams from all the way back? I mean TAR is finally recognizing that they had early seasons by directing teams to the finish line of the very first season, so we can only hope. I just hope they don't do a winners season (title?: Victors) because then they would invite Dave & Connor. :res:
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1154 on: June 01, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »
Pam & Winnie should've been invited over Caroline & Jen in the first place.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1155 on: June 01, 2014, 05:53:37 AM »

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? But maybe they declined, if the producers even invited them in the first place :gaah:
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1156 on: June 01, 2014, 05:53:49 AM »

Or Brooke & Claire, if they weren't engaged otherwise. Or Dustin & Kandice/Charla & Mirna. etc.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1157 on: June 01, 2014, 06:50:11 AM »
In TAR12, what if every team in Ireland had a cooperative donkey, meaning all the donkeys moved when teams desired them to move, but the running teams still passed up walking teams (Shana & Jennifer's quick last to 7th run)?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1158 on: June 01, 2014, 07:44:56 AM »
Now that TAR 24 has ended (or probably 2 weeks ago  :waves: ):

1. What if Margie & Luke got on the Singapore connection flight along with Brenchel to Sri Lanka on the fifth leg?
2. What if Jessica & John's taxi driver didn't get confused where to go and went to Spanish Steps right away?
3. What if Brenchel U-Turned the cowboys on the 8th leg? Who would the cowboys U-Turn and would the way the alliances form later be different? And would Brenchel still be a target?
4. What if Leo & Jamal U-Turned Brenchel instead of cowboys because they never got the knee injury?
5. What if Leo & Jamal never got lost in England and Wales?
6. What if Brenchel get at least a better cab in the final leg?
7. What if no 1 and no 2 happened?
8. What if no 1 and no 5 happened?
9. What if no 1, no 2 and no 5 happened?
10. What if no 2 and no 3 happened?
11. What if no 2 and no 4 happened?
12. What if no 2, no 3, and no 5 happened?
13. What if no 2, no 4, and no 5 happened?
14. What if no 3 and no 5 happened?
15. What if no 3 and no 6 happened?
16. What if no 3, no 5, and no 6 happened?
17. What if no 4 and no 5 happened?
18. Last, what if Dave injured his Achilles AGAIN in the footrace between him and Connor and John and Jessica to the Leg 6 Sri Lanka Pit Stop? Gamechanger What If.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1159 on: June 01, 2014, 09:40:08 AM »

1. What if Margie & Luke got on the Singapore connection flight along with Brenchel to Sri Lanka on the fifth leg?
2. What if Jessica & John's taxi driver didn't get confused where to go and went to Spanish Steps right away?
3. What if Brenchel U-Turned the cowboys on the 8th leg? Who would the cowboys U-Turn and would the way the alliances form later be different? And would Brenchel still be a target?
4. What if Leo & Jamal U-Turned Brenchel instead of cowboys because they never got the knee injury?
18. Last, what if Dave injured his Achilles AGAIN in the footrace between him and Connor and John and Jessica to the Leg 6 Sri Lanka Pit Stop? Gamechanger What If.

What if all of THESE happened :D

L05: Malaysia to Sri Lanka. Everyone tied at the temple because of the HoO. Margie & Luke would probably choose the fishing detour because the other one is dancing to music (but maybe they just needthe steps?). However, placements shuffle at the Roadblock, and I bet Margie knows how to sew. Brendon & Rachel is eliminated :'(
L06: No one is missing trains, so it is decided upon the Detour. Dave ruptures his Achilles again :) but doesn't withdraw immediately. Non-elimination.
L07: Sri Lanka to Italy. Assume Margie & Luke's and Jessica & John's taxis didn't get lost on the way to the Spanish Steps. Flight Time & Big Easy are eliminated in 7th place.
L08: Orvieto leg with the Double U-Turn. Brendon & Rachel isn't here anymore. No one would use the U-Turn unless they were behind. Caroline & Jennifer, Leo & Jamal were behind. Assume Margie & Luke and Jessica & John were behind. Anyone of those four teams could use the U-Turn for survival. Also, Dave & Connor could use it Brendon & Rachel style (U-turning the team right behind them for a first place) since they know they won't be here long with the broken foot. If they withdraw now (faster than last time because of a previous injury, probably), everyone else would be safe. 5 teams left. Jet & Cord are first after using their Express Pass. If Dave & Connor doesn't withdraw, they'd get lost after the Roadblock, meets Caroline & Jennifer in a footrace and would be eliminated (assuming the girls don't let them on the mat first).
Another probable situation: Dave & Connor (in first) U-Turns Leo & Jamal, Leo & Jamal U-Turns (probably) Jessica & John or the Cowboys (who would be ahead). Margie & Luke and Jessica & John could still get more lost than the Country Singers and Dave & Connor.
L09: Teams left: Leo & Jamal, Caroline & Jennifer, Jet & Cord, Margie & Luke, and Jessica & John. The driving could mess up anyone. But the final decider is the physical mik tank task. Non-elimination.
L10: Italy to Spain. Every one of those teams would probably use the U-Turn if they could. Assume only Leo & Jamal get on the first flight to Seville. Leo & Jamal U-turn the Cowboys. The Cowboys U-Turn another team, probably sparing themselves. In all honesty, the two U-Turn slots could be used by two different teams (not the three-team chain). Assume Jet & Cord are eliminated because they were last to the U-Turn board after all and got lost twice during the leg and goofed up a bit at their first detour.
L11: Spain to United Kingdom. Leo & Jamal don't get lost and are probably first. Hopefully, Margie does the Welsh poem Roadblock. :snicker: Assume Leo & Jamal and Caroline & Jennifer are safe. It's between Margie & Luke and Jessica & John.
L12: With only Caroline & Jennifer intact for the Final 3, it's anyone's game :hoot:
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: June 01, 2014, 10:05:39 AM »
In TAR12, what if every team in Ireland had a cooperative donkey, meaning all the donkeys moved when teams desired them to move, but the running teams still passed up walking teams (Shana & Jennifer's quick last to 7th run)?

I believe Mariana & Julia will end up unluckily, since their donkey's saddle bag (was that what it was?) fell apart. Anyway, that team was barely lucky throughout the 3 legs of their race. :(

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: June 01, 2014, 10:08:43 AM »

:hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, TerraformingYou!
I was gonna post my questions slowly, but you got ahead of me. :lol:

Offline TerraformingYou

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1162 on: June 01, 2014, 10:44:35 AM »

:hello2: and :bigwelcome to RFF, TerraformingYou!
I was gonna post my questions slowly, but you got ahead of me. :lol:

Thanks, man.. Been lurking here since January or so and decided to make an account to join in the TAR 25 fun.. I just made these questions as quick as possible because almost any of these would probably result in a much better potential outcome than how things turned out in TAR 24..

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: June 04, 2014, 06:46:20 AM »
What if JJ didn't get a bad cab in L7 of TAR24? Besides possibly winning the leg, how much further could they have gone?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: June 04, 2014, 07:50:14 AM »
What if JJ didn't get a bad cab in L7 of TAR24? Besides possibly winning the leg, how much further could they have gone?

Flight Time & Big Easy gone in Leg 7, CaroJen potentially out on Leg 8, Leg 9 NEL, Leg 10 Cowboys U-Turn, Leg 11 Afghans/Brenchel were kinda messed up at the Detour/Going to PS, so they'd make Final 3 lol

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1165 on: June 04, 2014, 04:18:19 PM »

Flight Time & Big Easy gone in Leg 7, CaroJen potentially out on Leg 8, Leg 9 NEL, Leg 10 Cowboys U-Turn, Leg 11 Afghans/Brenchel were kinda messed up at the Detour/Going to PS, so they'd make Final 3 lol
JJ in the Final three would give me a team to route for.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1166 on: June 04, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »
in TAR 20, if Misa/Maiya beat Fitness team of leg 1
Leg 2 Dave/Cherie  (Misa/Maiya could struggle at their detour but saved because of second bus broke)
Leg 3 Ranessa and twin detour disaster
Leg 4 Non-elimination leg
Leg 5 Both Misa/Maiya and Kerri/Stacy had a chance to be eliminated
Leg 6 Vanessa Ralph went home
Leg 7 and 8 Rachel & Brendon most likely U-turn the golfer or the cousin to save "teachers"
F5 contains Army couple, Border patrols, Brenchel, "teachers" and Mopper
Leg 9+10 Mopper problem
Leg 11 it depends the foot race to the pitstop between Brenchel and "the teachers"

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: June 13, 2014, 11:16:46 PM »
TAR24: What if Brenchel fell for the 9th place curse instead of YouTube getting eliminated in 9th?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: June 13, 2014, 11:22:05 PM »
TAR24: What if Brenchel fell for the 9th place curse instead of YouTube getting eliminated in 9th?

YouTube would be eliminated on another leg and our F5 would be utter garbage with 4 all male teams and Caroline/Jen.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1169 on: June 14, 2014, 03:54:59 AM »

YouTube would be eliminated on another leg and our F5 would be utter garbage with 4 all male teams and Caroline/Jen.

JJ?!?

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: June 14, 2014, 04:23:14 AM »

JJ?!?

JJ out in Rome either way b/c of Via John Keats

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1171 on: June 14, 2014, 09:51:43 AM »
In TAR8, what if Tammy Gaghan found the red bean during the coffee plantation Roadblock first? How would the Gaghans place once they fly into the Mountain Time Zone?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: June 14, 2014, 02:50:40 PM »
In TAR8, what if Tammy Gaghan found the red bean during the coffee plantation Roadblock first? How would the Gaghans place once they fly into the Mountain Time Zone?
The Weavers would be out in Leg 6.
Leg 7 is a NEL. The Gaghans were good navigators, so they wouldn't be last.
Leg 8- I think they would struggle at the Detour compared to other teams, but Paolos were too far behind.
Leg 9 is a NEL.
Leg 10- I think its safe to say that they'd struggle at the coal task. I think that even if they beat the Godlewskis to the Midpoint, they'd be eliminated in Montana.
the F3 would be the Godlewskis, the Linzes, and the Bransens. I think that the Linzes would still win.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1173 on: June 17, 2014, 08:02:45 AM »
The Gaghans, at least they went a little far. They really look like a strong team, but one mistake in Leg 2 got them stuck in the back of the pack for the rest of the race. :(

Anyway, I still think the Linzes would win, but what if the Linzes were eliminated in the 1st leg? (They got 2nd to the last IIRC.)

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1174 on: June 17, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
The Gaghans, at least they went a little far. They really look like a strong team, but one mistake in Leg 2 got them stuck in the back of the pack for the rest of the race. :(

They were bunched in Leg 5 AND Leg 6 IIRC, so we can't blame their poor performances in Leg 2 for those legs.