The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (193/371) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on February 16, 2014, 08:53:33 PM ---IN TAR 23 leg 2, if the second bus were broken down and surpassed by the third bus which contains the Bingo, the Bingo would finish leg 2 as 6th place and bunnies girls eliminated
in leg 3 no confrontation between the exes and the bunnies thus the exes would have and earliest flight to Portugal and finish 3th, while Bingo had and second flight to Portugal along with Tim & Danny and Brandon & Adam, NLF eliminated
leg 4 was keep on racing, leg 5 Bingo would be U-turned by afganimals and eliminated saved Brandam, leg 6 Tim & Danny eliminated because Tim can't sing, leg 7 and 8 Ice girls went out unless other team have an flight drama
Can you predict further?

--- End quote ---

Travis & Nicole out in Indonesia, Leo & Jamal out in Japan, leaving Exes, Jason and Amy, and beards. Jason & Amy still win

--- Quote from: toanglobal on February 16, 2014, 08:53:33 PM ---in TAR 20 primiere, if the Army Couple weren't lost the pit stop place and overtook by Brenchel, would they survive leg 3 when they have to complete stung out detour task

--- End quote ---

Yes, Andrew and Elliot and Vanessa & Ralph were still way behind at this point as it was dusk and Strung out should only take an hour or so, unless they completely mess up which I doubt, so nothing changes in the end, twins are still eliminated.

Air:
People are overrating how good Brandam are. They aren't F3 material.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlines on February 16, 2014, 09:59:14 PM ---People are overrating how good Brandam are. They aren't F3 material.

--- End quote ---

THIS. Just because they got really lucky on a leg doesn't make them F3 material.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Jimmer on February 16, 2014, 09:06:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on February 16, 2014, 08:53:33 PM ---in TAR 20 primiere, if the Army Couple weren't lost the pit stop place and overtook by Brenchel, would they survive leg 3 when they have to complete stung out detour task

--- End quote ---

Yes, Andrew and Elliot and Vanessa & Ralph were still way behind at this point as it was dusk and Strung out should only take an hour or so, unless they completely mess up which I doubt, so nothing changes in the end, twins are still eliminated.

--- End quote ---

And Brenchel would have one less crybaby moment with the express pass. :res:

Platrium:
I don't think Afghans will u-turn Bingo, and I think Brandam will still go home in 8th regardless of the u-turn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version