The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (188/371) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on January 22, 2014, 11:38:50 PM ---- In TAR11, what if Eric & Danielle screw more at the detour and came up last during the first Poland leg and got Marked for Elimination. Could they survive the next leg? If not, then who will win TAR All Star.

--- End quote ---

No they can't, BQs win <333

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on January 22, 2014, 11:38:50 PM ---- In TAR12 leg 4 in Bukina Faso, what if Shanna & Jennifer decided to u-turn TK & Rachel instead of Lorena & Jason (IIRC, they were afraid of this right?). Who would survive that leg since TK & Rachel seemed to struck at the RB. Then if TK & Rachel were eliminated in this leg, who will be in F3 and who will win.

--- End quote ---

TK/Rachel eliminated, roughly the same boot order except exchange TK/Rachel with Lorena/Jason, but then we have the Leg 9 NEL which I believe Nic & Don would have gotten, eliminating them, meaning it would be a F3 of Nate & Jen, Lorena & Jason and Rontina.

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on January 22, 2014, 11:38:50 PM ---- In TAR22 Botswana II, what if Hocky Brother drove over the speed limit and have to go to police station to pay fine. What's gonna happened since Pwinnie will be able to complete the FF and likely to survive this leg and the Hocky Bro may struggle at the detour or get lost which lead them to last place.

--- End quote ---

-Pwinnie survives
-Maxie either eliminated or not eliminated
-If eliminated
Everything is roughly the same EXCEPT
-Youtube don't get U-Turned, Mona & Beth are eliminated leading to a F4 of YT/Hockey/Pwinnie/Carojen
-I believe YT will get eliminated over Carojen, leaving Hockey/Pwinnie/Carojen F3
-Hockey win

-Hockey eliminated instead of Maxie:
-Chyona/YT still get eliminated
-Carojen probably still get eliminated'
-F3 of Maxie/Pwinnie/Carojen
-Maxie win

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on January 22, 2014, 11:38:50 PM ---- In TAR23 leg 8, what if the Afgananimal and bunnies decide to do the Camel detour first (which is SUPER QUICK than the food). Is the U-turn gonna played out in the different way? And who will end up going home this leg?

--- End quote ---

-Leo & Jamal cannot U-Turn
-Tracole don't U-Turn
-Timmarie would probably U-Turn Bunnies

Platrium:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 22, 2014, 07:56:16 PM ---TAR16- What if Jody had not been kicked in the head by the cow and subsequently eliminated Louie & Michael? How would this affect the rest of the race as well as the Blind U-Turn in Germany? Also, how far would Jody & Shannon have gotten?

--- End quote ---

Leg 3: Jody & Shannon would definitely survive, since attorney moms had problems.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: I think... the Lesbians would u-turn Brent & Caite, making them finish in 8th.
Leg 6: Jordan & Jeff will still finish 7th.
Leg 7: NEL
Leg 8: Steve & Allie still I guess.
Leg 9: The team getting eliminated this leg depends on who gets u-turned. F5: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma's team, Cowboys, Dan & Jordan. The bros will use the FF. If Lesbians finish detour 1st, they're safe from getting u-turned. So... I think the cowboys will be targeted out in 5th.
Leg 10: Dan & Jordan NEL'd
Leg 11: Dan & Jordan Philiminated in 4th.
Leg 12: F3: Lesbians, Joe & Heidi, Grandma; I think it's either Joe & Heidi or the Lesbians for the win... unless one of them gets a bad cab, then Grandma would've finished 2nd.

Platrium:
TAR23's 2nd w-turn:
What if Jamy used the 2nd slot on the Exes? Would the Bunnies survive to the F5, and how far could they have gone? (eliminating Ice Girls in 6th)

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: Platrium on January 23, 2014, 03:20:52 AM ---TAR23's 2nd w-turn:
What if Jamy used the 2nd slot on the Exes? Would the Bunnies survive to the F5, and how far could they have gone? (eliminating Ice Girls in 6th)

--- End quote ---

I really really REALLY hope THIS happened !!
Leg 8 - I think they'll survive but it would be Tim & Marie that out since they will probably be the last to finish the detour after being u-turned and bunnies speed bum didn't look like spend more than 10 minutes.
Leg 9 - It's depended on which detour they choose, if they choose the bird one (which I think is more likely). They'll survive. But anyway, ice queen will most likely to go home.
Leg 10 - I think they'll done the make up well. :funny: So Afgananimal NELed.
Leg 11 - I think they'll out here since the RB was pretty physical. But I don't know how much time that Leo spend at that RB, if they struggle enough. Then the bunnies may survive because I think they're better when it come to detail part.
Leg 12 - Anyone could win since almost every task is pointless. But I would prefer the bunnies finished the bomb during the first attempt and win the race. <333

Air:
No Timmarie are stronger racers than the Bunnies, or at least Ice Queens :lol: I doubt that would happen. I mean they'd probably beat Leo & Jamal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version