The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (169/371) > >>

Platrium:
What if Zev & Justin just found out that they lost a passport on leg 5?
(This means that they'd finished in 8th but win the leg 4 prize. ProPokerPlayes out in 9th. Lance & Keri won't get booted out in UAE.)
How will the race go?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Platinum on December 19, 2013, 09:51:11 AM ---What if Zev & Justin just found out that they lost a passport on leg 5?
(This means that they'd finished in 8th but win the leg 4 prize. ProPokerPlayes out in 9th. Lance & Keri won't get booted out in UAE.)
How will the race go?

--- End quote ---

If Lance & Keri is not booted out in UAE?  :cmaslol

If Lance & Keri are still in it... Globetrotters go out in 7th due to their suitcase problems. Leg 7 is non-elimination with Brian & Ericka, with Gary & Matt out. Zev & Justin into final five. If Lance & Keri are still out, no changes, expect Globetrotters are still in it.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 26, 2013, 09:52:04 PM ---Just like how I don't understand the Hoskote and Naina love? ;)

--- End quote ---
I don't either. All I saw was a father who was too conservative and was slightly overbearing to his daughter.
They are slightly similar to Ron & Christina, but because they were eliminated Leg 1....
I like Ron & Christina, but I don't like them because I hate arranged marriages so much. So I mainly dislike Hoskote, I like Naina and I hope she gets to pick her husband, because it's HER marriage.

Bookworm:
What if Leo & Jamal found the shears in a few minutes in Leg 10?

What if there wasn't any answer-sharing in the Liechtenstein Roadblock?

What if John used the Express Pass in Bali?

What if Nicole, Amy, and Marie all hit the flour target on their first try?

toanglobal:
Idries & Jamil eliminated in leg 2 of TAR 22 DUE TO aquaphobia lead to struggle in pick a pearl detour task, a question arose if Twin doctors registered to CBS and accepted earlier such as TAR 21 (no water-related task until leg 7 a non-elimination leg in Russia and chippendales cast were accepted as TAR 22, would Twin doctors go to leg 9 (assume James & Abba still lost their passport and the twin doctors faced flight connection drama at Frankfurt)
Answer question 1 from Bookworm (the ER Doctors eliminated in leg 11), Jamy still win the race

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version