Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 603459 times)

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #825 on: December 15, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »
21.) What if the Afghanimals got in to the F3 instead of the ER Docs?

Down to luck, as it was.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #826 on: December 16, 2013, 04:51:58 AM »
TAR 22 what ifs
1)if the firefighters didn't accept the advice to quit the roadblock released by Katie and continue to complete clue in mini sandcastles
2)If the twin doctors choose to complete take the trunk first
3)DYM in leg 1 and the express pass for winner of leg 2 who would be eliminated in Bali and who would be U-Turned in Vietnam
4)If Pam/Winnie changed the donkey coprs rather than switched their detour who would be eliminated in Botswana 2

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: December 16, 2013, 06:24:32 AM »
TAR 22 what ifs
1)if the firefighters didn't accept the advice to quit the roadblock released by Katie and continue to complete clue in mini sandcastles
2)If the twin doctors choose to complete take the trunk first
3)DYM in leg 1 and the express pass for winner of leg 2 who would be eliminated in Bali and who would be U-Turned in Vietnam
4)If Pam/Winnie changed the donkey coprs rather than switched their detour who would be eliminated in Botswana 2

1.) Country girls out in 11th, Twin Docs in 10th, JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Firefighters probably in 7th (saving Pwinnie), Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.

2.) Pwinnie in 10th :cmas4 , JJ in 9th, Cancer in 8th, Maxie probably in 7th :cmas4 , Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, CaroJen in 4th, Hockey Bros will still be the winners.

3.) JJ get DYM, no EP alliance will be made at the Tahiti airport. JJ will still be eliminated in Bali since they will have a bad leg there without the EP. Hockey Bros win EP, they'll probably use it on the Bali leg's detour. Since the u-turn alliance was CaroJen's idea, Youtube will still get the u-turn.

4.) I doubt that teams are allowed to change donkeys (besides switching detours twice), but if they survived Botswana 2, goodbye Maxie :cmas4 . Chynona in 6th, Youtube in 5th, Pwinnie or Roller Derby Moms in 4th, Hockey Bros still win.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: December 16, 2013, 06:31:04 AM »
What if there wasn't a singing rb equalizer back in TAR23 leg6? What if Jamy was eliminated in 7th?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #829 on: December 16, 2013, 06:31:59 AM »
Timmarie would have won.

What stars <3

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #830 on: December 16, 2013, 08:34:26 AM »
What if there wasn't a singing rb equalizer back in TAR23 leg6? What if Jamy was eliminated in 7th?
It is complicated, it help the Oklahoma boys survived at least another two leg, Bunnies 6th, without Jamy The ER Doctors 5th, the Afganimals 4th, Final will Tim/Danny, Ice girls and Timmarie and Ice girls can finish first in RB task and win TAR 23 and have 11 consecutive legs without lower ranked finish!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: December 17, 2013, 04:32:49 AM »
Timmarie would have won.

What stars <3

AND, TraCole would be out in 5th which mean Ice Crew might beat the Afghans in Japan and float to the F3 <3

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #832 on: December 18, 2013, 02:24:44 AM »
What if in Season 20. The double U-Turn was in Leg 10 instead of Leg 8?
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #833 on: December 18, 2013, 03:57:31 AM »
What if in Season 20. The double U-Turn was in Leg 10 instead of Leg 8?
Rachel/Dave would U-Turn Rachel/Brendon and subsequently the BB team may U-Turn Vanessa/Ralph or Art/JJ (who stuggles as detour task) to save Kentucky boys but with an ankle leg injury Bopper/Mark will be eliminated at leg 11.
If leg8 hadnt no U-Turn as well. I thought the Federal agents would get a philimination even before reach Margaret's Farm

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: December 18, 2013, 09:45:12 AM »
TAR 22: What if Mona and Beth were the only team U-Turned in Edinburgh?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: December 18, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
Mona & Beth booted in Edinburgh
Caroline & Jennifer probably booted still in Belfast
Final 3 would be Joey & Meghan, Max & Katie, and Bates and Anthony
Results would stay the same with, Joey & Meghan coming in 3rd rather than Mona & Beth.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: December 19, 2013, 02:18:22 AM »
Mona & Beth booted in Edinburgh
Caroline & Jennifer probably booted still in Belfast
Final 3 would be Joey & Meghan, Max & Katie, and Bates and Anthony
Results would stay the same with, Joey & Meghan coming in 3rd rather than Mona & Beth.

UNLESS Joey & Meghan don't get lost and get really lucky at the spy task in which case, they would win.

AND we would be spared by their annoying nonTAR fans whining :res:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #837 on: December 19, 2013, 04:38:36 AM »
Leg 4 or 5 for Rob & Sheila
Leg 7 for Matt & Daniel in my opinion.
Ok. . . If they survived their 1st legs, let's say they were eliminated in those legs.
So for TAR21, if the Chippendales had not overtaken Rob & Sheila, Chippendales go home 1st. Then with Amy & Daniel getting lost and Caitlin & Brittany's bad cab in Indonesia, they'd be the next 2 to go. Then if Rob & Sheila would be eliminated on the 4th leg, Gary & Will could keep racing. Leg 5's a NEL. Leg 6 with Rob & Kelley falling behind. Then the Rockers' passport problems. Then the F5 would have Abbie & Ryan, Twinnies, Trexi, Beekman, and Gary & Will. Now if Gary & Will took the Frankfurt connection in Leg 7, they'd get the F5 boot; but if not, Abbie & Ryan would go home due to the fact that they were u-turned. Then from here on. . . it's a bit hard to predict.
On the other hand, if Matt and Daniel's boat didn't capsize twice, Country singers go home 1st, then Idries & Jamil due to their water problems, then stubborn John and her poor gf not using the ep, and then Dave & Connor's withdrawal. Leg 6 = NEL. If Matt & Daniel goes home on the 7th leg, then Pam & Winnie would be safe from their big mistake. Then Chuck & Wynona's penalty would boot them out. Leg 9 = NEL. Then the F5 would have Pam & Winnie, Max & Katie, Hockey, Roller Derby, and YouTube. Team YouTube's flight mistake would send them home next. Then on leg 11, since the country singers went home 1st, either Roller Derby or Pam & Winnie won't race for the million, depending if Pam & Winnie gets lost or not.
TAR 21 version if the Chippendales had not overtaken Rob & Sheila, Chippendales go home 1st and subsequently the alliance which used to U-Turn abbie/ryan in leg 9 was not formed therefore Abbie/Ryan went to F4 and Gary/Will finished as 5th place, in leg 11 Twinnies eliminated due to self-driving tasks and in final leg the Dating Divorcees could win if Ryan completed bungee jump, memory task isnot skill for ryan

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #838 on: December 19, 2013, 04:49:58 AM »
Back to season 15, what if Maria & Tiffany miraculously survive the Amsterdam leg and Brian & Ericka go home?

Since the next leg 8 and 10 was NEL. Leg 9 with the father-son team (with pink hair, can't remember their name) getting lost and clueless with RB and Leg 11 with FT & BE 'FRANZ' problem. Could they go into F3 and actually be the first FF team to win? Since the finale was in Las Vegas which they were really similar to and they would knock the final task completely with counting chips.

If they miraculously survive the Amsterdam leg...
My guts tell me that they'll replace the Father-son team who had 2 bad legs. :mas25 Gary & Matt (father&son) were eliminated because everyone else was luckier than them.

But I don't think that Maria will have problem during the candle RB since she's pretty smart during the gold detour, also with the spelling RB.  :cmas22

Whatever, I just want them to be in F3 so bad back to that season.  :cmaslol So my comment is pretty biased to the other.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #839 on: December 19, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »
It is complicated, it help the Oklahoma boys survived at least another two leg, Bunnies 6th, without Jamy The ER Doctors 5th, the Afganimals 4th, Final will Tim/Danny, Ice girls and Timmarie and Ice girls can finish first in RB task and win TAR 23 and have 11 consecutive legs without lower ranked finish!

All of you assume the Ice Girls and Oklahome do not struggle in any task until F3 which is, quite, unbelievable...

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #840 on: December 19, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »
What if Zev & Justin just found out that they lost a passport on leg 5?
(This means that they'd finished in 8th but win the leg 4 prize. ProPokerPlayes out in 9th. Lance & Keri won't get booted out in UAE.)
How will the race go?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #841 on: December 19, 2013, 06:55:34 PM »
What if Zev & Justin just found out that they lost a passport on leg 5?
(This means that they'd finished in 8th but win the leg 4 prize. ProPokerPlayes out in 9th. Lance & Keri won't get booted out in UAE.)
How will the race go?

If Lance & Keri is not booted out in UAE?  :cmaslol

If Lance & Keri are still in it... Globetrotters go out in 7th due to their suitcase problems. Leg 7 is non-elimination with Brian & Ericka, with Gary & Matt out. Zev & Justin into final five. If Lance & Keri are still out, no changes, expect Globetrotters are still in it.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #842 on: December 24, 2013, 09:05:52 PM »
Just like how I don't understand the Hoskote and Naina love? ;)
I don't either. All I saw was a father who was too conservative and was slightly overbearing to his daughter.
They are slightly similar to Ron & Christina, but because they were eliminated Leg 1....
I like Ron & Christina, but I don't like them because I hate arranged marriages so much. So I mainly dislike Hoskote, I like Naina and I hope she gets to pick her husband, because it's HER marriage.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #843 on: December 24, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
What if Leo & Jamal found the shears in a few minutes in Leg 10?

What if there wasn't any answer-sharing in the Liechtenstein Roadblock?

What if John used the Express Pass in Bali?

What if Nicole, Amy, and Marie all hit the flour target on their first try?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #844 on: December 25, 2013, 05:23:33 AM »
Idries & Jamil eliminated in leg 2 of TAR 22 DUE TO aquaphobia lead to struggle in pick a pearl detour task, a question arose if Twin doctors registered to CBS and accepted earlier such as TAR 21 (no water-related task until leg 7 a non-elimination leg in Russia and chippendales cast were accepted as TAR 22, would Twin doctors go to leg 9 (assume James & Abba still lost their passport and the twin doctors faced flight connection drama at Frankfurt)
Answer question 1 from Bookworm (the ER Doctors eliminated in leg 11), Jamy still win the race

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #845 on: December 25, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
I love answering questions like this :)

What if Leo & Jamal found the shears in a few minutes in Leg 10?
- So Travis & Nicole would get the Speed Bump in Japan.
- Assuming that Leo & Jamal still got on the earlier flight, they would arrive at the Roadblock in first.
- Travis & Nicole would be caught up at the Speed Bump as Jason & Amy would continue with the Roadblock. Marie would pass them all, so the question is, would Amy and Nicole still help each other with Leo having a larger lead on the task (and probably noticing the buttons earlier)?
- I hope they wouldn't. But I don't know who is worse at the task since they basically made it an Intersection.  :cmas11
- If Jason & Amy gets through, they would probably still win with Amy's luck at the flour drop task. If not, it's between Tim & Marie and Leo & Jamal (guessing they'd be better at the flour drop task than Tracole).

What if there wasn't any answer-sharing in the Liechtenstein Roadblock?
- Justin got the first correct answer. I think Jen had the correct answer anyway and just asked Justin for confirmation. Flight Time and Jet both got lost, and Gary didn't (not shown at least. I rewatched this scene specifically). Vyxsin also got the answer on her own.
- So it's possible that only Jet and Flight Time had to restart, or Jet, Flight Time, Gary, and Jen had to restart. In either scenario, Jet & Cord wouldn't be last and wouldn't be U-Turned. So would they U-Turn someone else?
- If not, Flight Time & Big Easy would be eliminated after losing some of the tickets, or the U-Turned team would be (whoever that would have been). The rest is hard to decipher because of FT & BE's influence (like flustering Kent & Vyxsin).
- If so, FT & BE are out in Switzerland 1. Zev & Justin are out in Switzerland 2. Brazil is anyone's guess.
- Hope Kisha & Jen would still win in this scenario though.  :cmas20

What if John used the Express Pass in Bali?
- Chuck & Wynona would have been eliminated in Bali.
- In Vietnam, Pam & Winnie would target John & Jessica instead of YouTube. I have a feeling that they won't use the second U-Turn for their allies, and reserve that for revenge. So Mona & Beth or Joey & Meghan would be U-Turned too, (unless one of those two teams uses it). Dave & Connor have quit that leg so nobody else goes home.
- Botswana, how would John & Jessica fare in the Detour? Would they get the fire like Bates & Anthony? Would they switch early like Joey & Meghan? Would they immediately choose the trap detour like Pam & Winnie? Or would they stick with and fail at the for detour like Max & Katie? Anyway, next leg, Pam & Winnie's detour disaster (deserving of an All Stars comeback  :cmas22) happens and pretty sure locks every one else for the Final 6.
- Lots of bunching up in Switzerland, and it all depends on the cheese task and number of taxis waiting nearby (since Joey & Meghan just walked because no more taxis were left). My bet is Caroline & Jennifer getting eliminated here.
- Final 5 in Germany, Mona & Beth and Bates & Anthony had problems all around and it's anyone's guess. Especially how John & Jessica would affect their whole alliance's decision on flights and how the Double U-Turn in Scotland would turn out. Too many factors that could mix in here, so yeah :)
- My guess is the final 3: Bates & Anthony, John & Jessica (because I could see them U-Turning thier own allies at that point), and Max & Katie, with the same winners.

What if Nicole, Amy, and Marie all hit the flour target on their first try?
- The order would have been: Travis & Nicole, Jason & Amy, and Tim & Marie for the rest of the leg until the currency task.
- After that, it's anyone's guess, really  :cmas5 More suspenseful if so :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 09:52:19 AM by Karpov617 »
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #846 on: December 27, 2013, 08:51:55 AM »
Here's one!
What if Travis & Nicole hadn't made their one, albeit, critical mistake on Leg 1 and won the double EPs? Who would "earn" the second one?
Then Jason & Amy would win the 2nd Express Pass and everything would be a lot more boring this season.
Jamy used the EP to bypass leg 6 detour, Tim & Marie eliminated in leg 5 and Brandam saved (8th), Tim & Danny 7th (Brandon Squires have a playing music skill while Tim Wiyninger havent), Ice Girls 6th, ER doctors 5th, i cant predict more

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #847 on: December 30, 2013, 03:32:54 AM »
Questions for bus transport in leg 2 of TAR 20 and TAR23
In TAR 20, if the first bus to Buenos Aires has been broken rather than second one and surpassed by second and third buses, would Army couple use Ep, who would eliminated and what would happen later including leg 3 if Dave/Rachel used EP in leg 2 RB task
In TAR 23 if the second bus to Santiago has been broken it windows and surpassed by second and third, that would mean the Bingo finished at 6th rather than eliminated and would Tim/Marie handover second EP to the Bunnies and both use immediately to bypass roadblock and would happen beyond if
1)The Exes refused to handover 2nd EP as well as use it in RB
2)Handover 2nd EP to the bunnies but not use 1st EP
3)Handover 2nd EP to the bunnies and the Bunnies not use EP
4)Both team use EP to bypass RB

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: December 30, 2013, 06:45:09 AM »
If the First Bus to Buenos Aires broke down, then Brenchel would have been eliminated.

If Dave/Rachel used the EP on Leg 2 RB, they still would have incurred the penalty on Leg 3 RB. However, they could have fallen anywhere from 6th place to LAST, because they didn't have the EP to use on the Detour.

I'm confused which bus broke down? You said SECOND, but then said it was passed by the second & third buses.
If the 1st Bus broke down: Jamy would have been eliminated, which would have changed the season dramatically.
2nd Bus broke down: Tim & Marie would most likely NOT give the EP to the bunnies, and the Bunnies would have been eliminated.
3rd Bus broke down: Bingo Eliminated, nothing changes.

1. If the Exes didn't give or use an Express Pass, Bunnies would be eliminated.
2. If they gave the 2nd to the bunnies but didn't use theirs, it would be close between them and Bingo, but Bingo would get eliminated.
3. If they gave the 2nd EP to the Bunnies but they didn't use it, Bingo would be out.
4. If both teams used the EP, it would have been at the Pit Stop: 6th- Tim & Marie. 7th Bunnies. 8th Oklahoma. 9th- Ice Queens. 10th- Bingo. Bingo would still be eliminated, nothing changes.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #849 on: December 31, 2013, 11:13:37 PM »
What if Kevin & Drew got out in the first leg of All Stars instead of John Vito & Jill?
It's Clobbering Time!