The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (160/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on November 30, 2013, 03:26:44 AM ---If Jeremy/Sandy competed in TAR 22 and Max/Katie competed in TAR 19, how would they go far
Note if this status occured, Max/katie would be Engaged couple rather than newly wed and assumed Max/Katie had looked a sign in orphanage camp and donated all possible money

--- End quote ---

TAR19: Max & Katie
Leg 1- NEL
Leg 2- Let's Assume they survived.
Leg 3- Kaylisa goes home.
Leg 4- NEL
Leg 5- They'll survive as long as they don't make any mistakes or if they're very lucky.
Leg 6- NEL
Leg 7- JJsibs crashed here. Maxie will not make such mistakes. (Even with the w-turn in play, I think almost any team would survive because of Jennifer's big mistake.)
Leg 8- I think they'll survive, I think.
Leg 9- KOR (keep on racing)
Leg 10- They'll most likely survive.
Leg 11- Too hard to tell.
Conclusion: They have a big chance of winning. :wohoo:

TAR22: Jeremy & Sandy
Leg 1- Since Maxie isn't here, Katie couldn't convince the other teams to take a penalty. CaroJen or Firefighters will be booted out.
Leg 2- Twin docs' swimming problem.
Leg 3- KOR
Leg 4- JJ EP :res:
Leg 5- Team Cancer's withdrawal.
Leg 6- NEL
Leg 7- I think Jeremy & Sandy will not survive this leg, I think.
Leg 8- Chynona booted out here.
Leg 9- NEL
Leg 10- YouTube goes home.
Leg 11- [F4: Pwinnie, Hockey Bros, Firefighters/CaroJen, Roller Derby Moms] I think Pwinnie will go home. :(
Leg 12- Hockey Bros win. :whoop:

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: jetishidae on November 21, 2013, 08:32:17 AM ---What if Jordan & Jeff are one of the TAR24 cast along with Brenchel?

--- End quote ---

Too early too tell...  :funny:

Platrium:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on November 30, 2013, 05:17:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: jetishidae on November 21, 2013, 08:32:17 AM ---What if Jordan & Jeff are one of the TAR24 cast along with Brenchel?

--- End quote ---

Too early too tell...  :funny:

--- End quote ---

I agree with redskevin :lol: , you can ask that question again when TAR24 finishes airing the finale. :)

Vitoko:
What if in S23, Leg 9 is NEL and Leg 10 is elimination of 5th place?

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on December 02, 2013, 08:03:24 PM ---What if in S23, Leg 9 is NEL and Leg 10 is elimination of 5th place?

--- End quote ---

Same question.

What if in S21, Leg 9 is NEL (Abbie & Ryan got saved and keep the $2 million) and Leg 10 is elimination of 5th place?

What if in Leg 10 of TAR21 has a double U-Turn and the Beekmans got U-Turned and eliminated?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version