The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (158/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: SteKay on November 23, 2013, 02:43:02 PM ---If the rule existed we'd have had our first FF team in the finale, because no way were any of those going to survive.

--- End quote ---

This! :faint:

Jobby:
If there's a Roadblock rule, then maybe the all-male teams won't win 3 out of the first 5 seasons. :groan:

Felix:

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 23, 2013, 11:45:45 PM ---If there's a Roadblock rule, then maybe the all-male teams won't win 3 out of the first 5 seasons. :groan:

--- End quote ---
I don't think so,because these teams already did the roadblock (almost) equally
And I would say that Ken & Gerard would have a much better chance of winning Season 3,Oswald & Danny would probably make the Final 3 of S2 and Bowling Moms would probably be the first ever FF Team to reach the Final 3.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Felix on November 24, 2013, 12:21:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on November 23, 2013, 11:45:45 PM ---If there's a Roadblock rule, then maybe the all-male teams won't win 3 out of the first 5 seasons. :groan:

--- End quote ---
I don't think so,because these teams already did the roadblock (almost) equally
And I would say that Ken & Gerard would have a much better chance of winning Season 3,Oswald & Danny would probably make the Final 3 of S2 and Bowling Moms would probably be the first ever FF Team to reach the Final 3.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking of the same thing here. :hugs:

ryanmissing27:
What if Ryan and Abbie somehow survive The Netherlands?
i.e. they make their first intended flight (which I believe would have landed them ahead of the twins) or the Chippendales didn't go through with the u-turn (and Ryan and Abbie u-turn and beat Josh and Brent), etc.

My intrigue in this scenario is due to the fact that Ryan studied in Spain (I think this was mentioned in his bio) and at the start of leg 9 Abbie corrects Ryan in thinking that the Dutch flag is France IN FRENCH. The next two countries visited on this race were Spain and France. Assuming Ryan has at least a rudimentary knowledge of Spanish and Abbie of French would this be enough to propel them to the final, their $2 million and one of the greatest comebacks in race history?

What do you think..?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version