The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (157/371) > >>

Felix:
Now,a BIG What if...

What if the first 4 seasons of the Amazing Race had the Yield (every leg),the Roadblock Rule and some kind of penalty for being Non-Eliminated? And what if Season 5 had the roadblock rule?
Would the winners be the same?

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Felix on November 23, 2013, 05:21:08 AM ---Now,a BIG What if...

What if the first 4 seasons of the Amazing Race had the Yield (every leg),the Roadblock Rule and some kind of penalty for being Non-Eliminated? And what if Season 5 had the roadblock rule?

--- End quote ---

Maybe Rob & Brennan will still win. ??? Flo & Zac might not win instead. ??? I didn't watch all the episodes of the 1st 4 seasons and I couldn't remember much. :(

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 23, 2013, 03:31:28 AM ---Misa and Maiya won't make it past F6. Sorry I'm a wet blanket. :funny: :P

--- End quote ---

I was assuming the same thing, because of the leg 7 tent ari. :funny:

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: Felix on November 23, 2013, 05:21:08 AM ---Now,a BIG What if...

--- End quote ---

Maybe Colin & Christie/Brandon & Nicole/Chip & Kim have equaled their Roadblock tallies with a number limit.

This should be include the unaired roadblock in Leg 13.
Colin 6, Christie 5 (whether they don't do the Fast Forward)
Brandon 6, Nicole 5
Chip 6, Kim 5

stekay:
If the rule existed we'd have had our first FF team in the finale, because no way were any of those going to survive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version