The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (150/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: themikko95 on November 15, 2013, 03:07:06 AM ---What if Nicky/Kim got on the same yacht as Pinky and Ice Girls?

--- End quote ---

Ice Girls NeL'd.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Felix on November 15, 2013, 12:18:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Spitty2013 on November 14, 2013, 11:47:05 PM ---Here's one!

What if Travis & Nicole hadn't made their one, albeit, critical mistake on Leg 1 and won the double EPs? Who would "earn" the second one?

--- End quote ---
Then Jason & Amy would win the 2nd Express Pass and everything would be a lot more boring this season.

--- End quote ---

Not exactly "a lot more boring," but we won't get to see the drama between the 2nd EP, which will never make me like the 2EP twist. :( So it was all thanks to the ER Docs not winning the 1st leg, and the Exes winning it instead. I never appreciated the 2EP twist during TAR22 because of the alliance, which made the twist boring. The u-turn was also boring thanks to another alliance.

Jobby:
Jason and Amy will EP the Fast Forward and finally win a leg. But fret not, I think they will eventually win soon. :hrt:

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 16, 2013, 05:31:21 AM ---Jason and Amy will EP the Fast Forward and finally win a leg. But fret not, I think they will eventually win soon. :hrt:

--- End quote ---

I don't think you can EP a fast Forward

Jobby:
You can EP any task on the race I think. Even a Route Info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version