The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (2/371) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Awesome questions, Prophet!

Here's an interesting couple regarding one of my favourite bickering couples of all time:

What if Victoria had thrown her backpack like Jonathan said, during the footrace in Germany?

What if Jonathan & Victoria took the correct number of donkeys?! :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2011, 10:05:52 AM ---
--- Quote ---What if Jen (of Kisha & Jen) didn't stop for a bathroom break? (TAR14)

My Answer: Jaime & Cara go home, but I don't know if Jen & Kisha would win.
--- End quote ---

Apparently, it is not the bathroom break that killed Kisha and Jen but the taxi driver dropping them at the wrong place.. further away from pitstop location.

Jaime and Cara might still make it.. or maybe a footrace. ???

--- End quote ---

That's interesting! I'm sure it would've been pretty close! :cmas16

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Prophet on December 14, 2011, 10:04:22 AM ---What if Uchenna and Joyce didn't make the flight in TAR7 finale? I can answer that, it = boring end with Romber winning.

What if Jet and Cord had figured out the VR task?

What if both times BJ and Tyler came in last in TAR9 had not been NEL's? Fran and Barry may have made the F3.

--- End quote ---

If Uchenna and Joyce did not make it to the flight in TAR7 finale, then I guess it could have been the worst finale ever shown, as opposed to one of the best.

I am not sure if Jet and Cord figured out the VR task they will win or not, but what I'm sure is it will ensure a tighter and closer race.

I'm not sure about Fran and Bary making the F3 because they may still stumble upon a NEL at F4 or get eliminated at F4 in Thailand. But I guess one thing for sure if they were eliminated, Eric and Jeremy will WIN the race for sure and result in a snoozefest. Don't think Fran and Barry can beat Eric and Jeremy in the F3.. just my opinion.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:06:28 AM ---Awesome questions, Prophet!

Here's an interesting couple regarding one of my favourite bickering couples of all time:

What if Victoria had thrown her backpack like Jonathan said, during the footrace in Germany?

What if Jonathan & Victoria took the correct number of donkeys?! :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't want to think about those questions. I'm just happy they got eliminated. :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:
What if Dustin & Kandice hadn't driven past the olive grinding challenge in Morocco? (TAR10) :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

What if Ryan & Chuck had beaten Ron & Kelly to the mat on TAR7? I wonder who would replace them in the Final Three? :cmas5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version