The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (117/371) > >>

SamualDude:
What if Amanda and Kris won the express pass in Leg 1?

Jimmer:
Leg 2: Amanda & Kris use their Express Pass and Ron & Christina are eliminated.
Leg 3: Mel & Mike eliminated still.
Leg 4: NEL
Leg 5: I would think Amanda & Kris (& Gary & Mallory without the EP) would struggle/fall back, but I think Jaime & Cara would still be eliminated.
Leg 6: Margie & Luke eliminated still.
Leg 7: I would think this leg would eliminate Amanda & Kris, but they might survive and Kent & Vyxsin would be eliminated.
Leg 8: NEL
Leg 9: Depends where U-Turns fall, Amanda & Kris could easily go here too, unless the tactic of targeting Jet & Cord stays and they're eliminated.
Leg 10 (onward): I just don't know how far they would make it after this (if they made it). The competition is just way too tight.

In summary, I believe there are many opportunities that Amanda & Kris would hiccup, my personal feeling it would be Leg 7 in India. I don't think it would change the outcome of the race with Kisha & Jen still winning.

Platrium:
What if a u-turn/double u-turn existed in TAR15's 9th leg?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Platinum on August 14, 2013, 09:55:06 PM ---What if a u-turn/double u-turn existed in TAR15's 9th leg?

--- End quote ---

Assuming Meghan & Cheyne reach U-turn board first, they would more than likely u-turn Sam & Dan, which was behind them if I remember correctly, or , the Globetrotters, given that they already beaten them in a footrace. In that case, either of them would probably be out and Gary & Matt in final four.

If it was a double u-turn, Meghan & Cheyne would probably u-turn either Sam & Dan or the Globetrotters. If Sam & Dan were u-turned, they would probably u-turn the Globetrotters, if the Globetrotters, either Brian & Ericka or Gary & Matt would be out.

My question: What if TAR18 was a plain vanilla all-stars? Who would be selected and who would likely win it? 

SamualDude:
Well if TAR18 were a plain vanilla all stars and had the same range of seasons I'd say.

Season 12:
Ron and Christian
Kent and Vyxsin

Season 13:
Toni and Dallas
Ken and Tina

Season 14:
Margie and Luke
Kisha and Jen

Season 15:
Flight Time and Big Easy
Zev and Justin