The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (116/371) > >>

SamualDude:
What if Uchenna & Joyce made the flight in Leg 9 of TAR All Stars and the leg was a non-elimination leg (which judging from the fact of two non-elimination legs in a row with marked for elimination penaltys that season). How would that effect the rest of the season?

The way I see it is Oswald & Danny get the marked for elimination penalty but get the Fast Forward in the next leg putting them in first and if things happened in Hong Kong the way they did I'd assume a Eric & Danielle elimination in Hong Kong

In Leg 11, The Yield still happens but who would be targeted more? I'd still assume a Oswald and Danny last place giving them a non elimination penalty.

Leg 12, It'd be safe to assume that Oswald and Danny still get eliminated due the difficulties getting to the Pitstop.

Leg 13 though, Who would win?

Daniel:
I think both U/J and BQs could win because the finale was mostly about cabs. Joyce doesn't seem to gossip like Danielle so probably they wouldn't get the safe opened too.. And schmirna would still place in 3rd. :lol:

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Daniel on August 12, 2013, 02:14:06 AM ---I think both U/J and BQs could win because the finale was mostly about cabs. Joyce doesn't seem to gossip like Danielle so probably they wouldn't get the safe opened too.. And schmirna would still place in 3rd. :lol:

--- End quote ---

I reckon it would be incredibly close between those two. I think BQs would edge out though.

Oddarane:
Zev & Justin didn't lose their passports in season 15. Think they could have gotten very far.

Jimmer:
Well if we go through leg by leg, Maria and Tiffany wound have been eliminated in Leg 4, Lance and Keri would probably still be eliminated Leg 5, Leg 6 was Mika's breakdown, so they survive. Leg 7 was Maria & Tiffany and Brian & Ericka problems, so Brain and Ericka would win. Leg 8 is an NEL. Leg 9 I think they would survive over Gary & Matt. Leg 10 is an NEL. Leg 11 was Globetrotter issues, so they would make Final 3.

Overall, they have a pretty good chance of making it to the Final 3, and a chance to win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version