The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (114/371) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Jobby on July 13, 2013, 10:43:56 PM ---
--- Quote ---Joe is Taiwanese like Tammy & Vic, Heidi looks white, but could be Chinese.
--- End quote ---

Huh? I always thought Joe has Korean ancestry? (not sure)  :stare

I'm sure Tammy and Victor are Chinese like Ronald and Christina... (those Mandarin spoken on the China legs) but I remembered reading from somewhere that are from Korea as well. Ronald and Christina are indeed from Taiwan though.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---People would be surprised to learn: I was born in Taiwan and speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
--- End quote ---

http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Joe_&_Heidi

I saw somewhere on the internet that mentioned that Tammy & Vic has Taiwanese ancestry (but could be wrong).

SamualDude:
What if David & Mary managed to beat Bama to the Pitstop in Leg 8 of TAR 10?

Declive:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on July 24, 2013, 02:07:50 AM ---What if David & Mary managed to beat Bama to the Pitstop in Leg 8 of TAR 10?

--- End quote ---

David and Mary get the next boot and than the Cho bros have a great chance on winning.

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Declive on July 24, 2013, 03:17:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on July 24, 2013, 02:07:50 AM ---What if David & Mary managed to beat Bama to the Pitstop in Leg 8 of TAR 10?

--- End quote ---

David and Mary get the next boot and than the Cho bros have a great chance on winning.

--- End quote ---

Would really change things. David and Mary may not get to All Stars and Chos could replace them. Dustin and Kandice could of won assuming they don't get eliminated in Spain.

Air:

--- Quote from: Declive on July 24, 2013, 03:17:43 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ew, that would have been horrid. Lyn & Karlyn <3333333333333333333333333 Don't have anything against the Chos, though.

Honestly, I think that the BQs were better racers than the Chos anyway, and it would be a BQ/Romberly/Maddicts F3 with either BQs or Maddicts winning.

I'm finishing on a Lyn & Karlyn love note, because I'm really happy this didn't happen. <3333333333333333333333333

--- Quote from: SamualDude on July 24, 2013, 03:23:34 AM ---Would really change things. David and Mary may not get to All Stars and Chos could replace them. Dustin and Kandice could of won assuming they don't get eliminated in Spain.

--- End quote ---

No, I think it would rather cement David & Mary's AS spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version