The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (112/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Jobby on June 22, 2013, 10:00:22 PM ---
--- Quote ---Only Mona & Beth can use the u-turn since Joey & Meghan used their u-turn power in Vietnam

--- End quote ---

That is not entirely true. We have been told a gazillion times that if you use a Blind U-TURN, you are still valid to use the second U-TURN. (Margie and Luke)

Until it is specifically mentioned that by using the Blind U-TURN, you can't use anymore U-TURN.. it still stands that way.

--- End quote ---

Wow! :stare Thanks for the info.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on June 08, 2013, 11:07:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on June 08, 2013, 11:04:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on June 08, 2013, 06:57:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on June 06, 2013, 11:53:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 06, 2013, 03:48:37 AM ---Gary & Mallory were in no way substitutes :lol:

I think they would've raced in place of one of the myriad of TAR14 teams.

--- End quote ---

If I could choose which team should be replaced, I'd say Mel & Mike. I found a trivia saying Gary & Mallory were the replacements of Brook & Claire. :(

--- End quote ---
Since when did Brook & Claire have "unfinished business" in their final leg? ??? Without any costly reason, Gary & Mallory were definitely confirmed for this season.
I think TAR14 (Amanda & Kris, Mel & Mike, [maybe] Jaime & Cara) had the replacements because of the odd amount of imbalance with that season. Here's what I think:

Amanda & Kris substituted for Joe & Heidi (Similar situation, but Team Filipinos' race ended more catastrophically)

Mel & Mike substituted for Dan & Andrew :hearts: (Dandrew needed a comeback from their semi-awful performance in TAR13) :lol3:

Jaime & Cara substituted for Maria & Tiffany (The carrot tops just had taxi bad luck, Maria & Tiffany were robbed at the folk Detour)

--- End quote ---

Who's Team Filipino again?

--- End quote ---
Weren't Joe & Heidi from a Filipino descent? ???

--- End quote ---

Joe is Taiwanese like Tammy & Vic, Heidi looks white, but could be Chinese.

SamualDude:
Had been watching the Germany leg in TAR 22 and thinking What If Bate's passport was in his bag which was stolen?

Loken:
^ then they couldnt leave germany and would get eliminated yess! then next leg caroline and jen wouldnt have people to follow so they would get eliminated! yay! then joey meghan mona beth and max and katie would be final 3 and mona and beth would win YAY!

.. Im so biased!

Air:
Max & Katie would win. Mona & Beth weren't that good on the final leg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version