The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (108/371) > >>

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 06, 2013, 05:33:58 AM ---It just couldn't be good for one reason:
It's essentially a giant Switchback. :(

--- End quote ---
Yeah... That's the main problem here. If they haven't introduced the term "Switchback" yet, it would be great... :(

What if they called it "The Amazing Race: Memories" or "The Amazing Race: Switchback Edition"? :lol: I know it sucks. :P

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on June 06, 2013, 05:39:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 06, 2013, 05:33:58 AM ---It just couldn't be good for one reason:
It's essentially a giant Switchback. :(

--- End quote ---
Yeah... That's the main problem here. If they haven't introduced the term "Switchback" yet, it would be great... :(

What if they called it "The Amazing Race: Memories" or "The Amazing Race: Switchback Edition"? :lol: I know it sucks. :P

--- End quote ---
No, Kami, it doesn't. It is still a good idea, but I think if they do DO that, they have to change or add new challenges. :)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 06, 2013, 03:48:37 AM ---Gary & Mallory were in no way substitutes :lol:

I think they would've raced in place of one of the myriad of TAR14 teams.

--- End quote ---

If I could choose which team should be replaced, I'd say Mel & Mike. I found a trivia saying Gary & Mallory were the replacements of Brook & Claire. :(

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platinum on June 06, 2013, 11:53:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 06, 2013, 03:48:37 AM ---Gary & Mallory were in no way substitutes :lol:

I think they would've raced in place of one of the myriad of TAR14 teams.

--- End quote ---

If I could choose which team should be replaced, I'd say Mel & Mike. I found a trivia saying Gary & Mallory were the replacements of Brook & Claire. :(

--- End quote ---
Since when did Brook & Claire have "unfinished business" in their final leg? ??? Without any costly reason, Gary & Mallory were definitely confirmed for this season.
I think TAR14 (Amanda & Kris, Mel & Mike, [maybe] Jaime & Cara) had the replacements because of the odd amount of imbalance with that season. Here's what I think:

Amanda & Kris substituted for Joe & Heidi (Similar situation, but Team Filipinos' race ended more catastrophically)

Mel & Mike substituted for Dan & Andrew :hearts: (Dandrew needed a comeback from their semi-awful performance in TAR13) :lol3:

Jaime & Cara substituted for Maria & Tiffany (The carrot tops just had taxi bad luck, Maria & Tiffany were robbed at the folk Detour)

Air:
But see... UB was really just a rebranding of All-Stars because All-Stars 2 sounds terrible. So I'm pretty sure they would have just gotten fan favourites *coughBrookandClairecough* anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version