The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (95/371) > >>

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on May 17, 2013, 08:34:31 PM ---Let's not forget that Pam & Winnie did not get lost with directions in Botswana, IIRC, so they are not terrible with directions. Let's also not forget that every single team in the Final 4 has gotten messed up by directions in self driving.

Going back to the stem of the debate, Pam & Winnie would survive the Scotland leg because of catching a better flight than Mona & Beth and Joey Meghan, giving them a 2 hour and 33 minute lead. IIRC, no teams got lost navigating in Scotland (or at least not aired), so I don't believe Pam & Winnie would have blown the lead especially if they don't get U-Turned, thus moving onto the Final 3 as originally presumed.

And FYI, Pam & Winnie only blew a 30 minute lead in New Zealand when they were on the flight by themselves.

--- End quote ---
what about germany... the autobahn is terrible...

Air:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 17, 2013, 08:41:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on May 17, 2013, 08:34:31 PM ---Let's not forget that Pam & Winnie did not get lost with directions in Botswana, IIRC, so they are not terrible with directions. Let's also not forget that every single team in the Final 4 has gotten messed up by directions in self driving.

Going back to the stem of the debate, Pam & Winnie would survive the Scotland leg because of catching a better flight than Mona & Beth and Joey Meghan, giving them a 2 hour and 33 minute lead. IIRC, no teams got lost navigating in Scotland (or at least not aired), so I don't believe Pam & Winnie would have blown the lead especially if they don't get U-Turned, thus moving onto the Final 3 as originally presumed.

And FYI, Pam & Winnie only blew a 30 minute lead in New Zealand when they were on the flight by themselves.

--- End quote ---
what about germany... the autobahn is terrible...

--- End quote ---

What about Germany? It was a NEL anyway.

Jimmer:
Beat me to it Airlinesguy! :lol:

MrDeerShank:
Joey and Meghan said they got slightly lost on the way to Craigmillar Castle if memory serves

Tarfan37:
my point is this if pam and winnie got lost and was in the 3 way foot race between derby and hockey odds are they would be  last on the NEL leg... so we dont know how they would have played skittles (or w.e. its called)  thus they could have been uturned and thus have them been out.. or better yet even if they would have gotten on that earlier flight... they still would get lost.. then that speed bump.. might not make it past geremany

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version