The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (79/371) > >>

WinTar:
What if Joey/Meghan & Mona/Beth had found out and booked the tickets on the earlier flight to Edinburgh?

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: WinTar on May 02, 2013, 12:27:00 AM ---What if Joey/Meghan & Mona/Beth had found out and booked the tickets on the earlier flight to Edinburgh?

--- End quote ---

Caroline & Jennifer still fall behind at the bagpipes Roadblock, get to the Detour in last place and get U-Turned by another team trying to avoid elimination (Mona & Beth, maybe), leading to their elimination. :duno:

WinTar:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on May 02, 2013, 12:48:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: WinTar on May 02, 2013, 12:27:00 AM ---What if Joey/Meghan & Mona/Beth had found out and booked the tickets on the earlier flight to Edinburgh?

--- End quote ---

Caroline & Jennifer still fall behind at the bagpipes Roadblock, get to the Detour in last place and get U-Turned by another team trying to avoid elimination (Mona & Beth, maybe), leading to their elimination. :duno:

--- End quote ---
But Bates/Anthony & Max/Katie, IMO, did the tasks quicker than Mona/Beth, not to mention they had a Speed Bump.

With this in mind, I think B/A & M/K would still arrive to the U-Turn board first and stuck with the plan of U-Turning J/M & M/B, saving C/J, and resulting in either J/M or M/B eliminated.

Jobby:
We don't know exactly how much time C/J took, but Joey and Meghan struggled as well. So I think it might be a battle between J/M and C/J then? :gaah:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on May 01, 2013, 11:28:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: ApprenticeFan on May 01, 2013, 01:29:52 AM ---FOR TAR22:

What if Dave did not sprain his achilles tendon?
What if Jessica & John may use the Express Pass?
What if Chuck & Wynona were eliminated in Vietnam leg?
What if Pam & Winnie did not U-Turn Joey & Meghan?

--- End quote ---
I can answer every single one of these with one answer.
Chuck and Wynona go home earlier  ;)

--- End quote ---

LOL. SO TRUE. Indeed!!!! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version