The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (77/371) > >>

coolio:

--- Quote from: JordanJones123 on January 21, 2013, 06:22:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 21, 2013, 03:30:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: JordanJones123 on January 21, 2013, 01:56:50 AM ---What if Dan and Jordan don't move into 1st class seats?

I think Jet and Cord win by about 5 mins because of the massive time gap in leaving first and last in a plane. It would of been the best finale ever.

I then think S18 is normal all stars because CBS would be aware that everyone wanted to see the cowboys again.
Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Nah, the cowboys could've been replaced by some of the teams from TAR14 that weren't asked back.  :res:

--- End quote ---

where there any teams left from s14??? and i seriously think CBS run it like normal all stars

--- End quote ---
I doubt CBS created Unfinished Business just so the Cowboys could be invited back. Another team would just replace them.

claude_24hrs:
What if Kisha/Jen and Amanda/Kris didn't selected for TAR18? Who's the other team should be replaced?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: ApprenticeFan on January 22, 2013, 06:01:57 PM ---What if Kisha/Jen and Amanda/Kris didn't selected for TAR18? Who's the other team should be replaced?

--- End quote ---
Season 13's momma wolf and teen wolf, Toni & Dallas
Season 15's Detour fiasc-ettes, Maria & Tiffany.

Air:

--- Quote from: JordanJones123 on January 21, 2013, 01:56:50 AM ---What if Dan and Jordan don't move into 1st class seats?

I think Jet and Cord win by about 5 mins because of the massive time gap in leaving first and last in a plane. It would of been the best finale ever.

I then think S18 is normal all stars because CBS would be aware that everyone wanted to see the cowboys again.
Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Nah, the cowboys could've been replaced by some of the teams from TAR14 that weren't asked back.  :res:

--- End quote ---

where there any teams left from s14??? and i seriously think CBS run it like normal all stars

--- End quote ---

Of COURSE there were people left. Tammy & Victor needed Unfinished Business, you know. Remember them? :lol:

Genius:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 26, 2013, 01:01:54 AM ---

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Of COURSE there were people left. Tammy & Victor needed Unfinished Business, you know. Remember them? :lol:

--- End quote ---

The TAR producers think that if you have won, you have no unfinished business.

Tammy and Victor were in the top 3 for every leg except the Romania. TAR producers should have asked them back to see if they can better their record.  :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version