The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (366/371) > >>

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: CocoNuts on June 19, 2018, 04:31:34 PM ---What if Caroline and Jennifer went home in leg-1 of TAR24 instead of twinnies? Or well... if twinnies didn't follow them in the wedding task? Could they have went on and made it far?

--- End quote ---
Well no I think joey and Meghan would have went home

nrh2110:
Don’t know if it’s been said, but what if James and Abba didn’t lose the passport? How much farther would they have gotten?

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: nrh2110 on June 27, 2018, 04:50:37 AM ---Don’t know if it’s been said, but what if James and Abba didn’t lose the passport? How much farther would they have gotten?

--- End quote ---
OMG good point I think they could have made it to the finale or 4th, meaning the goat farmers would be eliminated in Russia Abbie and Ryan in 5th I think it is possible the twinnes would pass them in Spain and France making them 4th and to add on to that if James and Abba didn’t lose their passports and the goat farmers get eliminated the chipindelles would pull off the win or even the twinnies

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: nrh2110 on June 27, 2018, 04:50:37 AM ---Don’t know if it’s been said, but what if James and Abba didn’t lose the passport? How much farther would they have gotten?

--- End quote ---
Josh and brent ended in Moscow because of the 4 hour penalty,
Abbie and Ryan ended in Amsterdam because of Flight delay and u-turn plan.

It depands on how good James and Abba werr in self-driving, cause Twinnies' downfall was mainly because of direction.

If James and Abba in final 3 > James and Abba probably win as they are smarter in mental challenge (leg 5 roadblock),

If Twinnies in final 3 > Chippendales win, as Twinnies are weak in mental challenges (they EPed the Russian timezone rb in leg 8 is a strong proof)

Gra1162:
This thread is dead for I decided to revive it ok

What if Heather & Eve walked instead of taking a taxi to the pit stop on leg 4 TAR 3?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version