The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (356/371) > >>

Lemontail:
What if in TAR Australia 2, Joseph & Grace were eliminated in Leg 7, so Sticky & Sam would be eliminated next leg, causing Leg 9 to become a NEL.

What happens with James & Sarah and Lucy & Emilia then?

toanglobal:
TAR Canada 5 leg 3 if Kenneth & Ryan lost in the way to pitstop and was overtaken by two F/F teams but win a additional prize for driving electric car most effectively, would they still win 5000 CAD prize and this leg swung to NEL or not?In case of Kenneth & Ryan's elimination what would happen later including two U-turns in leg 7 & 9

ZA-TAR-fan:

--- Quote from: Platrium on December 04, 2015, 09:52:44 PM ---The season hasn't ended yet, so I won't be expecting a proper answer. :grins:

What if TMZ and the Cheerleaders didn't have any problem on Leg 1, leaving Justin & Diana to take the 1st boot?

--- End quote ---

I'm busy watching this season again and was thinking of this scenario earlier given how many people dislike Justin & Diana (one of my favourite teams in fact). I think that if they got the first boot, we would have seen Justin cry a river on the mat  :groan: . As for the rest of the season, I think it would have been the Josh & Tanner show - they looked head and shoulders better than the other teams. They were too obsessed with Justin & Diana and not having them there would be a big mental relief. They were also unlucky with the bike in leg 1 and then the injury soon after.

Marionete:
Tanner & Josh? The guys who went sightseeing in Paris, dropped down because of that, then got NELed by basically letting Tiffany & Krista check-in before them, thus causing their elimination in Poland? Nah, they're gone that leg anyway, with or without Justin & Diana to mess with their heads.

ZA-TAR-fan:

--- Quote from: Marionete on November 07, 2017, 05:40:52 PM ---Tanner & Josh? The guys who went sightseeing in Paris, dropped down because of that, then got NELed by basically letting Tiffany & Krista check-in before them, thus causing their elimination in Poland? Nah, they're gone that leg anyway, with or without Justin & Diana to mess with their heads.

--- End quote ---

I would have to disagree. They were eliminated in India BTW. Yes they don't seem to be the brightest team to have run the race and they have had they fair share of mistakes, but I don't think this ultimately got them eliminated. After the sightseeing in Paris, they still flew to Poland with all the other teams (except the Green Team). For the NEL, it turned out to not be a smart move working with the cheerleaders given that they were fighting for last (as Chris got done before them). They were together with all the other teams flying into India. They did their speedbump, and could possiby have beaten Denise and James Earl (who got lost on the way to the mat) if they weren't U-Turned (they did arrive last at the U-Turn board).

It would have been very interesting if that was a W-Turn instead in India though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version