The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (354/371) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 22, 2017, 07:18:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 22, 2017, 07:12:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: CanadianOwl on June 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM ---Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle.

--- End quote ---

No. Shamir & Sara still messed up too much so Brooke & Scott wouldn't have gone.

--- End quote ---

I thought S&S would've been out in 9th? This is because of the what-if question of Seth & Olive having the EP instead.

--- End quote ---

It would have been Team Fun because S&S checked in before they got their passport.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 22, 2017, 07:56:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: CanadianOwl on June 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM ---Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle. <-- quoted out of context

--- End quote ---

No. Shamir & Sara still messed up too much so Brooke & Scott wouldn't have gone.

--- End quote ---

I thought S&S would've been out in 9th? This is because of the what-if question of Seth & Olive having the EP instead.

--- End quote ---

It would have been Team Fun because S&S checked in before they got their passport.

--- End quote ---

I actually said Team Fun at first, but CanadianOwl's explanation about the EP pocket and passport pocket in the fanny pack gave us another what-if scenario in which Brooke & Scott finished 8th. :lol: Hey, at least it's not the actual result. ;)

Marionete:
Wow, CanadianOwl, that's really interesting!
And probably the most plausible what-if scenario I've ever read on this thread.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 22, 2017, 09:26:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 22, 2017, 07:56:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: CanadianOwl on June 20, 2017, 02:56:45 PM ---Assuming Seth & Olive made it to the ferry on time, Brooke & Scott would've been eliminated on the ladle. <-- quoted out of context

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I actually said Team Fun at first, but CanadianOwl's explanation about the EP pocket and passport pocket in the fanny pack gave us another what-if scenario in which Brooke & Scott finished 8th. :lol: Hey, at least it's not the actual result. ;)

--- End quote ---
The season will be boring without Queen Brooke  :word:

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on January 19, 2016, 05:14:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on January 19, 2016, 02:19:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on October 14, 2013, 08:20:27 AM ---Nicky and Kim eliminated. ^^

What a great What If scenario when this season finish... if Chester and Ephraim caught their flights or were booked on Nicole and Travis's flight, that means that one team may be with Tim and Marie (probably Jason and Amy because I think they were the last ones to have tickets to the first flight)... so what's gonna happen if that really happened? :funny:

--- End quote ---
In this case Tim & Marie, Amy & Jason on their last flights to Lisbon, Tim & Marie used their EPs and surpassed Jason & Amy
9th Jason & Amy (curse because overtaken by express pass's user)
8th Chester & Ephraim (their overweight faced a huge difficulty in both performance detours)
7th Tim & Danny
6th Nicky & Kim
5th Nicole & Travis (without Amy, Nicole would stuggle in her RB task)

--- End quote ---

The 9th place curse lives forever! :funny: :funny: :funny:

I disagree to Chester & Ephraim being eliminated due to being overweight, but a gut feeling of mine says that Brandon & Adam will most likely survive while Chester & Ephraim will be eliminated. ???

To continue this what if scenario, we would have Tim & Marie, Brandon & Adam, Ally & Ashley, and Leo & Jamal in the F4. I'm guessing Leo & Jamal will still end up in 4th. As for the top 3, it's anybody's game.

--- End quote ---
Or Brandam and Iceafganimals might form an alliance at leg 11 and throw the Exes from the race, but whatever cases, we would have an All-Star season with better cast (no three repeaters)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version