The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (351/371) > >>

TARUSAFan:
S.29

1.) What if Leg 1 (Panama) was a NEL, how far would Kevin & Jenn go?

2.) If Jessie & Francesca beat Shamir & Sara, how far would they have gone?

3.) If nobody helped Brooke at the Roadblock in Dar Es Salaam, would Shamir & Sara still go home?

4.) If Becca & Floyd and Liz & Mike never got lost in Greece, who would have went home?

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on June 06, 2017, 12:31:25 AM ---S.29

1.) What if Leg 1 (Panama) was a NEL, how far would Kevin & Jenn go?

2.) If Jessie & Francesca beat Shamir & Sara, how far would they have gone?

3.) If nobody helped Brooke at the Roadblock in Dar Es Salaam, would Shamir & Sara still go home?

4.) If Becca & Floyd and Liz & Mike never got lost in Greece, who would have went home?

--- End quote ---

1. Leg 2
2. Leg 4
3. No. Brooke and Scott would of gone
4. Liz and Mike

Marionete:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 06, 2017, 01:05:09 AM ---3. No. Brooke and Scott would of gone
--- End quote ---
Invalid.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Marionete on June 06, 2017, 03:35:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 06, 2017, 01:05:09 AM ---3. No. Brooke and Scott would of gone
--- End quote ---
Invalid.

--- End quote ---

That is the answer the Brooke haters love to validate but the gag is Shamir & Sara were so far behind that it wouldn't matter so stay mad! ;)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 06, 2017, 03:45:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on June 06, 2017, 03:35:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 06, 2017, 01:05:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on June 06, 2017, 12:31:25 AM ---S.29

--- End quote ---

3. No. Brooke and Scott would of gone

--- End quote ---

Invalid.

--- End quote ---

That is the answer the Brooke haters love to validate but the gag is Shamir & Sara were so far behind that it wouldn't matter so stay mad! ;)

--- End quote ---

If nobody helped Brooke, I think the editors would be able to make it look like both teams are fighting for last, but I believe S&S will still get the boot in 8th because they were way behind. If Brooke kept whining for hours, she still had a headstart. However, in an exit interview with either Shamir or Sara (I can't remember), it's said that their common weakness is building things, so I doubt they could pass Brooke, although they would have a glimmer of hope.
:colors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version