The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (349/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on May 05, 2017, 05:08:48 AM ---Posted from TAR29 Episode 7 live show commentary thread:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on May 05, 2017, 01:39:15 AM ---I wish it was like
Dar Es Saleem > NEL
Norway > 8th place elimination
Lake Como > KOR
Venice > 7th place elimination + u-turn (with out the provided bus ride, but let teams find tickets by themselves)

--- End quote ---

What if for TAR 29,

Leg 3 (Zanzibar) > NEL
Leg 4 (Dar es Salaam) > 9th place elimination + U-Turn x2
Leg 5 (Alesund) > 8th place elimination
Leg 6 (Milan/Lake Como) > KOR (Milan should wait for hours of operation to wait the morning Roadblock)
Leg 7 (Venice) > 7th place elimination + U-Turn x2

--- End quote ---

Leg 3: Becca & Floyd would be so lucky after that mishap.
Leg 4: Tara & Joey might beat Seth & Olive to the W-turn because despite the latter finishing the Leg 3 detour in 1st, they had issues with the Brazilian currency on Leg 3's roadblock. Vanck & Ashton might still U-turn Matt & Red, but whatever happens to the W-turn, S&S will most likely get the boot still.
Leg 5: Liz & Mike out for sure with the awful directions and communication.
Leg 6: ??? but it doesn't matter.
Leg 7: They're still likely to plot on Vanck & Ashton, sadly. :( Or maybe not with Seth & Olive around. ??? There's also a good chance of Seth & Olive being booted here due to the W-turn.

Platrium:
I really hope this doesn't happen, but I just thought that if the cowboys were brought back to the race for a 4th time, they'll be kicked out by a U-turn once more. :funny:

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Andre on October 24, 2015, 08:48:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on October 24, 2015, 08:06:09 AM ---After watching the latest episode of Season 27, What if Jazmine & Danielle U-Turned Tiffany & Krista? In the taxi, Jazmine & Danielle talked about U-Turning them to give them some cushion. What would the outcome be, considering all the errors done by other teams and drama?

--- End quote ---

I think the outcome would be hugely different. Tiffany and Krista would have been eliminated while Logan and Chris claimed 5th place, Cindy and Rick at 6th place, and Jazmine and Danielle survived at 7th place. The croquet detour could likely cause frustation for the cheerleaders I believe

--- End quote ---
Leg 6 was Keep on racing, in leg 7 Cindy & Rick got lost in Netherlands, In leg 8 and 9 Tanner & Josh faced a U-turn and double roadblock, In leg 10 Denise & James Earl quite behind other teams, leaving F4 with Jazmine & Danielle, Kelsey & Joey, Logan & Chris and Justin & Diana. I thought the track stars would complete the roadblock quickly and Justin & Diana booted even before hearing the penalty

Lemontail:
Just wondering, what if Hayden & Aaron (TAR 6) replaced Eric & Danielle (TAR 9) in TAR 11? How far would they go?

toanglobal:
TAR 22 leg 5 if one team lost a passport in Vietnam, what would happen for them (Dave & Connor was predermined to withdraw at this leg)
TAR 26 leg 5 If Bergen & Kurt accidentally picked up a car which contained Laura & Tyler's fanny pack, what would happen for both?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version