The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (345/371) > >>

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on October 30, 2016, 09:48:50 PM ---If Andie & Jenna beat Gallory of leg 2 season 17, the rest of season would likely be
Connor & Jonathan still booted in leg 4 because of disastrous detour
Andie & Jenna most likely ended in leg 5 (saved Katie & Rachel)
Michael & Kevin still eliminated in Russia 2 because of penalties
Without Gallory, Nat & Kat ended in Oman, but was called back to UB in place of Gallory
F5 with Katie & Rachel, Brook & Claire, Jill & Thomas, Chad & Stephane and Nick & Vicky
What would happen for the rest of season 17 as well as entire of season 18
Who would race alongside Mark in season 24?

--- End quote ---

For Season 17, Brooke & Claire could have won. Although I'm happy with Nat & Kat winning because they are a strong FF, Brooke & Claire are the stars of that season for me :conf:

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 10, 2016, 03:15:29 AM ---What if Justin & Diana were in TAR28 instead of Marty & Hagan?

--- End quote ---
Marty & Hagan in TAR 27
Leg 1 Denise & James Earl win a water taxi starting line task and get on a first flight, I think the mother/son not to choose the fast forward, thus they raced the normal route and win an EP which they would likely use them in leg 5
Denise & James Earl win leg 1 and 5, Tanner & Josh win leg 2, 3 and 4
Kelsey & Joey win four consecutive legs (7 to 10)

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on January 03, 2017, 08:15:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on May 10, 2016, 03:15:29 AM ---What if Justin & Diana were in TAR28 instead of Marty & Hagan?

--- End quote ---
Marty & Hagan in TAR 27
Leg 1 Denise & James Earl win a water taxi starting line task and get on a first flight, I think the mother/son not to choose the fast forward, thus they raced the normal route and win an EP which they would likely use them in leg 5

--- End quote ---

How far would Marty & Hagan go if they were in S.27?

Marionete:
How would Denise & JE win the EP when their supposed first flight arrived later (AFAIK)?

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: TARUSAFan on January 03, 2017, 09:15:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on January 03, 2017, 08:15:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Marty & Hagan in TAR 27

--- End quote ---
Leg 5 for mother/daughter
F3 with Kelsey & Joey, Logan & Chris and Jazmine & Danielle

How far would Marty & Hagan go if they were in S.27?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version