The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (332/371) > >>

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 06, 2016, 06:14:19 AM ---In TAR26, what if Bergen & Kurt were in Harley & Jonathan's shoes instead, while Harley & Jonathan made it with the rest of the teams for Legs 3 and 4?

--- End quote ---
Bergen & Kurt 9th place curse
8th Mike & Rochelle
7th Harley & Jonathan
6th Aly & Steve
5th Matt & Ashley
F4 with Jeff & Jackie, Jelani & Jenny, Laura & Tyler and Blair & Hayley, anyone had the chance to win

A question arose if Leg 1 of TAR 28 were elimination and leg 2 were non-elimination, would Marty & Hagan survived to?

Declive:
I hardly believe so.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on May 06, 2016, 08:20:46 PM ---A question arose if Leg 1 of TAR 28 were elimination and leg 2 were non-elimination, would Marty & Hagan survived to?

--- End quote ---

I believe the farthest they'll make it to is Indonesia 1. There's a chance they will be eliminated earlier, but I highly doubt they'll make it to the 2nd W-turn of the race.

Platrium:
If Burnie & Ashley chose the painting detour at first, they're probably gonna win the leg. Meanwhile, if they chose to not switch at the unicycling detour, they could've been in the F3.

I really hope this team comes back for another season! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 07, 2016, 06:42:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: toanglobal on May 06, 2016, 08:20:46 PM ---A question arose if Leg 1 of TAR 28 were elimination and leg 2 were non-elimination, would Marty & Hagan survived to?

--- End quote ---

I believe the farthest they'll make it to is Indonesia 1. There's a chance they will be eliminated earlier, but I highly doubt they'll make it to the 2nd W-turn of the race.

--- End quote ---
Without Blair & Scott, Tyler & Korey would end in Georgia and Tyler's curse also ended, Burnie & Ashley win leg 9 & 10, Brodie & Kurt most likely U-turn Dana & Matt or Zach & Rachel, F4 with Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt, Sheri & Cole, Dana & Matt or Zach & Rachel, everything could occur in leg 11

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version