Author Topic: The Amazing Race: What If  (Read 605011 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race: What If
« Reply #1650 on: April 29, 2016, 11:22:21 AM »
TAR 28:

1. If Evil-glamness Blair :lol: didn't appear and instead Blair helped Jessica at Flag RB, Jessica would be on the same train as the other teams to Chamonix, which led to a question,
        a. who would be arrived on mat last and     eliminated?
        b. how far Jessica and Brittany would go?

2.If Cole did the Armenia RB instead his mom, would this team get an EP instead the Frisbee players?
         a. if yes, what task they probably would use the EP?
1)Scott & Blair arrived last and booted, and father-daughter would regret because helped other teams
if Jessica & Britany survived leg 4
Leg 5 was almost linear leg and the models most likely survived over Erin & Joslyn
Leg 6 was keep on racing leg, leg 7 both detour and roadblock were favored for girls, Tyler & Korey most likely ended
Leg 8 was no elimination leg but Sheri & Cole most likely got in rather than the girls
Jessica & Britany ended in Indonesia 1 because of physical RB (saved Zach & Rachel)

I agree to this, except for the underlined part. I wouldn't generalize on that if I were you. :)

TAR 28:

1. If Evil-glamness Blair :lol: didn't appear and instead Blair helped Jessica at Flag RB, Jessica would be on the same train as the other teams to Chamonix, which led to a question,
        a. who would be arrived on mat last and     eliminated?
        b. how far Jessica and Brittany would go?

2.If Cole did the Armenia RB instead his mom, would this team get an EP instead the Frisbee players?
         a. if yes, what task they probably would use the EP?

I'm just gonna answer number 2

If they won the EP, they probably gonna use it on one of the task in Dubai because they are lost

If Cole did the Leg 6 roadblock, I think Brodie & Kurt would still win the EP.
If Sheri & Cole ever possessed the EP though, I doubt they'll avoid the speedbump. They'll just be wasting it on Leg 8, probably thinking that it's better to use it before getting eliminated.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1651 on: April 29, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »
1)If Dan & Andrew were called back to UB instead of Mel & Mike, how far would they survive?, Who would use U-turns in leg 5 and 9?
2)If The weather condition were too bad to complete Fast Forward in Singapore, what would happen for Kym & Alli and Adam & Bethany and who would use 2nd U-turn slot?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1652 on: April 29, 2016, 10:39:04 PM »
1)If Dan & Andrew were called back to UB instead of Mel & Mike, how far would they survive?, Who would use U-turns in leg 5 and 9?
2)If The weather condition were too bad to complete Fast Forward in Singapore, what would happen for Kym & Alli and Adam & Bethany and who would use 2nd U-turn slot?

1.) Jaime & Cara out in 10th, Zev & Justin probably getting the 9th place curse. Margie & Luke or Dan & Andrew in 8th. Assuming Margie & Luke are 8th, Ron & Christina still 7th, Cowboys still 6th, Goths still 5th, and most likely Dan & Andrew in 4th.
2.) This might be applied to TAR16's Singapore Flyer Fast Forward, but the weather condition will not affect the Wavehouse Fast Forward in TAR25.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1653 on: May 02, 2016, 04:06:32 AM »
If Susan & Sharnjit chose the "Emotion" Detour task in leg 2 of TAR Canada, they most likely survived and Gino & Jesse eliminated  This is probably one of the BIGGEST "What Ifs" ever as it would have changed everything about Season 3 of the amazing race canada, including two U-turn boards in leg 5 & 10, as well as cabotage in leg 11!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1654 on: May 06, 2016, 06:14:19 AM »
In TAR26, what if Bergen & Kurt were in Harley & Jonathan's shoes instead, while Harley & Jonathan made it with the rest of the teams for Legs 3 and 4?

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1655 on: May 06, 2016, 08:20:46 PM »
In TAR26, what if Bergen & Kurt were in Harley & Jonathan's shoes instead, while Harley & Jonathan made it with the rest of the teams for Legs 3 and 4?
Bergen & Kurt 9th place curse
8th Mike & Rochelle
7th Harley & Jonathan
6th Aly & Steve
5th Matt & Ashley
F4 with Jeff & Jackie, Jelani & Jenny, Laura & Tyler and Blair & Hayley, anyone had the chance to win

A question arose if Leg 1 of TAR 28 were elimination and leg 2 were non-elimination, would Marty & Hagan survived to?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1656 on: May 07, 2016, 12:45:39 AM »
I hardly believe so.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1657 on: May 07, 2016, 06:42:43 AM »
A question arose if Leg 1 of TAR 28 were elimination and leg 2 were non-elimination, would Marty & Hagan survived to?

I believe the farthest they'll make it to is Indonesia 1. There's a chance they will be eliminated earlier, but I highly doubt they'll make it to the 2nd W-turn of the race.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1658 on: May 07, 2016, 08:19:05 AM »
If Burnie & Ashley chose the painting detour at first, they're probably gonna win the leg. Meanwhile, if they chose to not switch at the unicycling detour, they could've been in the F3.

I really hope this team comes back for another season! :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1659 on: May 07, 2016, 07:27:12 PM »

I believe the farthest they'll make it to is Indonesia 1. There's a chance they will be eliminated earlier, but I highly doubt they'll make it to the 2nd W-turn of the race.
Without Blair & Scott, Tyler & Korey would end in Georgia and Tyler's curse also ended, Burnie & Ashley win leg 9 & 10, Brodie & Kurt most likely U-turn Dana & Matt or Zach & Rachel, F4 with Burnie & Ashley, Brodie & Kurt, Sheri & Cole, Dana & Matt or Zach & Rachel, everything could occur in leg 11

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1660 on: May 10, 2016, 03:15:29 AM »
What if Justin & Diana were in TAR28 instead of Marty & Hagan?

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1661 on: May 10, 2016, 08:09:31 AM »

27 would be much more watchable. :lol:

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1662 on: May 10, 2016, 08:10:19 AM »
27 would be a top-tier season  :funny: :funny: :funny: <3

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1663 on: May 10, 2016, 07:51:49 PM »
What if Brodie and Kurt were outrun by Zach and Rachel in the first leg in Bali? How would the Double U-turn be played on the next leg?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1664 on: May 10, 2016, 09:02:31 PM »
What if Brodie and Kurt were outrun by Zach and Rachel in the first leg in Bali? How would the Double U-turn be played on the next leg?
Tyler & Korey would probably U-turn Burnie & Ashley instead, followed by Burnie & Ashley U-turning one of the teams behind them. I don't know who they would U-turn, but the other 2 teams not U-turned will be part of the F3 with Tyler & Korey.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1665 on: May 10, 2016, 09:03:17 PM »

27 would be much more watchable. :lol:
And also more unpredictable season, The team who got in a first flight in leg 1 depended in a water taxi Starting line task, whoever Marty & Hagan or Denise & James Earl got in the first flight, I thought they wouldn't take a risk at fast forward, If Marty & Hagan got in first flight, they had a chance to win a EP and also became a first Mother/Daughter win a leg in normal season, but the team who received the EP would become the question

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1666 on: May 11, 2016, 12:57:02 AM »
With the memory task revealed by the press, what would happen if Burnie and Ashley were in the final 3?  Would they be a sure shot winner if they got to that task first?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1667 on: May 11, 2016, 07:09:32 AM »
Omg maybe we should see the actual task first :lol:

Offline ghmorello

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1668 on: May 15, 2016, 01:59:24 AM »
Okay the episode aired.  What would happen if Brodie and Kurt and/or Burnie and Ashley were in the final 3?  What would have their chances been?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1669 on: May 15, 2016, 02:39:11 AM »
Okay the episode aired.  What would happen if Brodie and Kurt and/or Burnie and Ashley were in the final 3?  What would have their chances been?

I think it would come to cab luck by then.

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1670 on: May 15, 2016, 03:58:26 AM »
What If Tyler & Korey got a good cab?
What If Tyler & Korey and also Sheri & Cole finish the first RB on the first try?
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1671 on: May 15, 2016, 04:20:07 AM »
What If Tyler & Korey got a good cab?
What If Tyler & Korey and also Sheri & Cole finish the first RB on the first try?

1.) They would've beaten Sheri & Cole for 2nd before the synchronized mountaineering task.

2.) Matt & Dana's mistake would most likely cost them the race. It's anybody's game from here on.

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1672 on: May 15, 2016, 07:20:50 AM »
Back to TAR 21, what if Abbie & Ryan also Josh & Brent can catch up to their connecting flight in Franfkurt? And also what if James & Abba didn't lose their passport?
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1673 on: May 15, 2016, 08:53:21 AM »
Back to TAR 21, what if Abbie & Ryan also Josh & Brent can catch up to their connecting flight in Franfkurt? And also what if James & Abba didn't lose their passport?

I don't know how much time James & Abba lost just looking for their passport. ??? Abbie & Ryan and Josh & Brent won't be on an alliance though, so I'm guessing Josh & Brent will be out in 6th. The TUS probably won't work, but there are 2 possibilities:
a.) Abbie & Ryan challenge the Twinnies in the FF.
b.) One of them take the normal route of the race.
With scenario a, either of them could win depending who gets there first. The losing team will most likely be out in 5th.
With scenario b, both of them will likely be safe, but there's no knowing who will be ahead or behind since teams were so far apart in the Dutch leg. :o I can't even predict James & Abba's and Abbie & Ryan's time gap with the other teams.

Therefore, unfortunately, there's no way to tell what might've happened had the scenario been like that.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1674 on: May 15, 2016, 07:35:55 PM »
Abbie & Ryan chose Synchronized swimming, while Jost & Brent chose Alphabetized task, Jost & Brent had a chance to win leg 7, James & Abba still finished last in non-elimination leg because the rockers switched the detour and struggled in Swimming task, but the hours of operations nullifying the gap, thus everyone could be booted in Russia 2!