The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (4/371) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
What if Tammy Gaghan had found the red bean! :cmas4

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:12:27 AM ---What if Toni & Dallas and Zev & Justin had not lost their passports on TAR13 and TAR15 respectively?

My Answer: I'd put Toni & Dallas in the Final Three, knocking Ken & Tina out, and I'm sure Toni & Dallas would finish second, at worst. As for Zev & Justin, they could've made it quite far on TAR15 as well!

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2011, 10:09:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:06:28 AM ---Awesome questions, Prophet!

Here's an interesting couple regarding one of my favourite bickering couples of all time:

What if Victoria had thrown her backpack like Jonathan said, during the footrace in Germany?

What if Jonathan & Victoria took the correct number of donkeys?! :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't want to think about those questions. I'm just happy they got eliminated. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

:cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I almost forgot Ken and Tina were third that leg. That was close... but do you think Toni and Dallas can beat Nick and Starr in the final leg?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:17:52 AM ---What if Tammy Gaghan had found the red bean! :cmas4

--- End quote ---

THIS THIS THIS THIS. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Glamazon Racer:
Toni & Dallas vs. Nick & Starr in the final leg would've been very interesting! I'm sure it would've been really close!

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2011, 10:18:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on December 14, 2011, 10:17:52 AM ---What if Tammy Gaghan had found the red bean! :cmas4

--- End quote ---

THIS THIS THIS THIS. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

--- End quote ---

:cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

Prophet:
What if Victor had not gotten Margie and Luke to Uturn Amanda and Kris?

What if Amanda and Kris had not been Auto Uturned in TAR18?

What if Tammy and Victor did not Uturn Kisha and Jen? = Bathroom break and taxis don't matter?

What if TK and Rachel had not been Speed Bumped in Leg 9? = Nathan and Jennifer going to the F3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version