The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (310/371) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on November 30, 2015, 08:00:09 PM ---What if the Twinnies returned the money to the Rockers? Will the Twinnies get good karma and make it to the F3 and even win? :funny:

--- End quote ---
I feel like James & Abba would beat them in Mallorca and Loire Valley by following the Chippendales. Didn't Natalie & Nadiya have navigation troubles? ???

Platrium:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on December 04, 2015, 08:24:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on November 30, 2015, 08:00:09 PM ---What if the Twinnies returned the money to the Rockers? Will the Twinnies get good karma and make it to the F3 and even win? :funny:

--- End quote ---
I feel like James & Abba would beat them in Mallorca and Loire Valley by following the Chippendales. Didn't Natalie & Nadiya have navigation troubles? ???

--- End quote ---

Assume James & Abba were still out at 6th.
I think my question can't be answered logically so… ??? :lol:

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: scruffs on October 07, 2015, 03:56:02 AM ---What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?

--- End quote ---
If TMZ team finished 10th in leg 1 (Tiffany & Krista ousted), Nothing changed in leg 2 and leg 3, I thought TMZ would complete their RB and Detour well and survived both legs, Kelly & Shevonne most likely ended in Zimbabwe (Allowing Jazmine & Danielle survived longer),
11th Tiffany & Krista
10th Alex & Adam
9th Ernest & Jin
8th Kelly & Shevonne
7th Cindy & Rick
6th Tanner & Josh
5th Denise & James
4th Justin & Diana

Andre:

--- End quote ---
Maybe. I'd rather see them in the F3 rather than Beekman

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on December 04, 2015, 08:24:49 PM ---I feel like James & Abba would beat them in Mallorca and Loire Valley by following the Chippendales. Didn't Natalie & Nadiya have navigation troubles? ???

--- End quote ---
Not only navigation troubles, Nadiya was also struggling with manual driving.

Platrium:
The season hasn't ended yet, so I won't be expecting a proper answer. :grins:

What if TMZ and the Cheerleaders didn't have any problem on Leg 1, leaving Justin & Diana to take the 1st boot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version