The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (302/371) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: scruffs on October 07, 2015, 03:56:02 AM ---What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?

--- End quote ---
Too early to tell, but I think it wouldn't change much.

Brannockdevice:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on October 02, 2015, 10:31:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on September 30, 2015, 03:19:13 PM ---What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

--- End quote ---

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 4 - Hamilton & Michaela due to their Passport Problem.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 6 - Nic & Sabrina still Eliminated.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.

--- End quote ---

I agree. I very much disliked Gino & Jesse. I just hope Tar 27 doesn't end up the same way with Tanner & Josh  (:;)

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on October 02, 2015, 10:31:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on September 30, 2015, 03:19:13 PM ---What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

--- End quote ---

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 4 - Hamilton & Michaela due to their Passport Problem.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 6 - Nic & Sabrina still Eliminated.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.

--- End quote ---
I think Susan & Sharnjit still eliminated in leg 3, Dana & Amanda lasted longer

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on December 12, 2014, 04:14:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: TAR456 on December 12, 2014, 03:56:16 AM ---1. What if starting from TAR 17, prize for 2nd place in first leg was second Express Pass, but prize for 1st place in first leg were same. So 2 Express Pass were given to 2 different teams.

--- End quote ---

TAR17 - No actual race effect. Probably going to be used in Leg 3.
TAR18 - Amanda & Kris survive the U-Turn since they don't waste time (I think), Ron/Chris eliminated. I'm not sure how far they'll go. I suspect either 7th or F3 from them surprisingly. (Mel & Mike, Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, Jet & Cord, Kent & Vyxsin and Zev & Justin have MAJOR problems in their elimination leg. The only real chance they'll be eliminated is in Varanasi)
TAR19 - No actual race effect. Jeremy & Sandy might use it in either Leg 5 or Leg 8.
TAR20 - No actual race effect. Rachel is too unpredictable to determine when it will be used.
TAR21 - No actual race effect. Amy & Daniel get WAY too lost on Leg 2, which makes them the FIRST team ever to get eliminated with an Express Pass. (They can use it, but it won't have any effect I think.)
TAR22 - 3 Express Passes now! No actual race effect, still. Hockey Bros probably use it to secure their Leg 8 win.
TAR23 - No actual race effect. Tim & Marie probably won't give the second EP to the Doctors since they'll already have one, so I feel like they give it to Jason & Amy.
TAR24 - No actual race effect, other than Brenchel probably not getting NEL'd on Leg 4 (I feel like they'll use it there.)
TAR25 - No actual race effect, if Tim & Te Jay can actually hold on to the Express Pass. They could save themselves on Leg 8 with it.

--- End quote ---
TAR 26 Jeff & Jackie used their EP to bypass in leg 6, Laura & Tyler eliminated in Monaco, Jelani & Jenny might win a race (if they survived leg 8)

Lemontail:
What if in TAR 20, in Leg 11, Vanessa & Ralph beat Brendon & Rachel to Pit Stop? Who will win?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version