The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Amazing Race: What If

<< < (301/371) > >>

NMC:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on September 30, 2015, 03:19:13 PM ---What if Gino & Jesse had been eliminated in leg 2 of TAR Canada 3? How far would Susan & Sharnjit would have made it? Who would have one? Who would have used all those U-Turns  (:;)

--- End quote ---

Leg 3 - Tough to call as teams were so close to each other, and with the restricted Detour, but lets say Dana & Amanda were still Eliminated.
Leg 4 - Hamilton & Michaela due to their Passport Problem.
Leg 5 - NEL - Brian & Cynthia would most likely have won the Leg, and I don't think Susan & Sharn would have U-Turned anyone, so Brent & Sean wouldn't have been U-Turned.
Leg 6 - Nic & Sabrina still Eliminated.
Leg 7 - Susan & Sharn most likely would have teamed up with the others during the Flight Plan task, so Neil & Kristin would still be Eliminated due to their Penalty.
Leg 8 - This is where it gets hard to call.  I think Susna & Sharn would be Eliminated here.
Leg 9 - NEL
Leg 10 - Brian & Chynthia could have had major trouble with the RB, so I'm gonna say they're out here.
Leg 11 - Without Gino & Jesse, there would be no 'Cabotage', therefore no reason for Nick & Matt to steal Simi & Ope's cab. And with Leilani's injury from the previous Leg, they would probably be out.  (But this is a toss up because anyone could've lost that Face Off.)
Leg 12 - I refused to watch it because of Gino & Jesse, but the Final 3 would be Nick & Matt, Brent & Sean, and Simi & Ope.  I can't say how this would go.

Overall, Gino & Jesse being Eliminated in the 2nd Leg would have made for a MUCH better Season.

toanglobal:
For TAR 19 and TAR 21, if the second flights in both cases landed before the first one(s), who would win an EP in S19 and DYM in S21, and who would be eliminated in TAR 21 (leg 1 S19 is predetermined NEL)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: toanglobal on October 05, 2015, 09:44:58 PM ---For TAR 19 and TAR 21, if the second flights in both cases landed before the first one(s), who would win an EP in S19 and DYM in S21, and who would be eliminated in TAR 21 (leg 1 S19 is predetermined NEL)

--- End quote ---

I can't remember 19's, but I can remember 21's, so I'll answer that only.

1st flight: Abbie & Ryan, Amy & Daniel, Caitlin & Brittany, Natalie & Nadiya, Rob & Kelley, James & Abba, James & Jaymes
2nd flight: Josh & Brent, Trey & Lexi, Gary & Will, Rob & Sheila

Leg 1: Tbh, this leg's final placements were mostly dependent on finding the lady with the abacus. However, if Trey & Lexi weren't there to tell the Chips about the correct place, they'd be the ones to go home on the 1st leg. The DYM would belong to... not necessarily Josh & Brent, because they were lucky with their timing on finding someone to help them. I think the DYM would be won by... Gary & Will? If they do win the DYM prize, the suspense of them fighting for last in the next 2 legs would be...  :ascared much more fun! :funny:

Leg 2: Twins still get EP; Amy & Daniel still out. :(
Leg 3: Abbie & Ryan 1st; Caitlin & Brittany out.
Leg 4: Rockers 1st; Gary & Will probably out, if not Rob & Sheila.

Assuming Gary & Will are still safe...
Leg 5: Beekman NEL'd.
Leg 6: Monster Truck out.
Leg 7: Rockers NEL'd.
Leg 8: Rockers out.
Leg 9: Since Abbie & Ryan don't have the DYM, the Chips will most likely choose not to U-turn them. However, the Chips were already out since Leg 1. If the Twins get Gary & Will on their side, they might be able to help the twins eliminate Abbie & Ryan. (But tbh, I'm still confused about the blind U-turn rules.)

Assuming Abbie & Ryan is booted out in Leg 9...
Leg 10: Twins NEL'd
Leg 11: Twins out.
Leg 12: I think this fight is between Gary & Will and Beekman, depending who has better luck.  :funny:

scruffs:
What if TMZ team is not eliminated in the current season? How will they perform in leg 2 and who will most likely be eliminated?

Declive:
For the 19 season :

Kaylani and Lisa would win the pass.

Ron and Bill last
It wouldnt change anything. I think the girls wouldn't use their pass in Borobudur anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version